Windows 10: Why does your system ignore the information you asked for? I was sent a 6 digit number,...

Discus and support Why does your system ignore the information you asked for? I was sent a 6 digit number,... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Why does your system ignore the information you asked for? i was asked for a 6 digit number, you sent me the 6 digit number - so I replied, Then you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Norman Meyer, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Why does your system ignore the information you asked for? I was sent a 6 digit number,...

Why does your system ignore the information you asked for? i was asked for a 6 digit number, you sent me the 6 digit number - so I replied, Then you want the 25 letter thing, so I sent that in reply - then you wont accept either? So what is going on?????????

:)

Norman Meyer, Jul 19, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Facebook is using your 2FA phone number to target you with ads

Read more:

Brink, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Facebook is using your 2FA phone number to target you with ads

Read more:

Brink, Jul 19, 2020
  4. BrianMBC Win User

Why does your system ignore the information you asked for? I was sent a 6 digit number,...

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Why does your system ignore the information you asked for? I was sent a 6 digit number,...

1. Why does your system ignore the information you asked for? I was sent a 6 digit number,... - Similar Threads - Why does system

2. Why haven't you fixed the 6 digits sent vs 7 digits required problem. You have broken my email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why haven't you fixed the 6 digits sent vs 7 digits required problem. You have broken my email.: I am being sent a 6 digit code when you require a 7 digit code. It's June. In January you answered a thread saying it was being fixed. You have locked me out of my business and my personal email inboxes. You have broken my world. What can I do....
  3. Why haven't you fixed the 6 digits sent vs 7 digits required problem. You have broken my email.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why haven't you fixed the 6 digits sent vs 7 digits required problem. You have broken my email.: I am being sent a 6 digit code when you require a 7 digit code. It's June. In January you answered a thread saying it was being fixed. You have locked me out of my business and my personal email inboxes. You have broken my world. What can I do....
  4. why I only get 6 digit code even though it ask 7 digit code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why I only get 6 digit code even though it ask 7 digit code?: I keep getting 6 digit code it it always sent after 3- 4 minute. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-only-get-6-digit-code-even-though-it-ask-7/210c1926-b55a-4b98-b6a0-d7f0ee3e6fdb
  5. i keep getting sent a 6 digit code instead of a 7 digit code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i keep getting sent a 6 digit code instead of a 7 digit code: i keep getting sent a 6 digit code instead of a 7 digit code, this only happens on apps not the browser version, my password doesn't work either...
  6. i keep getting sent a 6 digit code instead of a 7 digit code

i keep getting sent a 6 digit code instead of a 7 digit code: i keep getting sent a 6 digit code instead of a 7 digit code, this only happens on apps not the browser version, my password doesn't work either...
  7. Why is it asking for a seven digit code but sending me 6 digit codes?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it asking for a seven digit code but sending me 6 digit codes?!: I built a new pc and am using my storage from the old on the new one and tried to log in. It said Microsoft needed to update and change my pin for security reason. Ok, fine. What’s not fine is that now every time I tried and I used two step to send me a code it would just...
  8. Why is it asking for a seven digit code but sending me 6 digit codes?!

Why is it asking for a seven digit code but sending me 6 digit codes?!: I built a new pc and am using my storage from the old on the new one and tried to log in. It said Microsoft needed to update and change my pin for security reason. Ok, fine. What’s not fine is that now every time I tried and I used two step to send me a code it would just...
  9. Windows require 7 digit numbers but the sent security code email only contains 6 numbers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows require 7 digit numbers but the sent security code email only contains 6 numbers: Windows require 7 digit numbers but the sent security code email only contains 6 numbersSo I cannot login into my windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-require-7-digit-numbers-but-the-sent/bbb48595-a365-43c9-9d63-7fd3c7d1375d
  10. Windows require 7 digit numbers but the sent security code email only contains 6 numbers

Windows require 7 digit numbers but the sent security code email only contains 6 numbers: Windows require 7 digit numbers but the sent security code email only contains 6 numbersSo I cannot login into my windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-require-7-digit-numbers-but-the-sent/bbb48595-a365-43c9-9d63-7fd3c7d1375d