Windows 10: Why doesn't Edge provide this dialog's button as default button when the browser launches?

Discus and support Why doesn't Edge provide this dialog's button as default button when the browser launches? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When Edge restores from a crash I am getting this message. Just wondering if Edge could make the Restore button as default button so that just pressing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Deepak Vasudevan, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Why doesn't Edge provide this dialog's button as default button when the browser launches?

When Edge restores from a crash I am getting this message. Just wondering if Edge could make the Restore button as default button so that just pressing space bar or enter key it could auto restore

:)

Deepak Vasudevan, Oct 6, 2022

2. home button in edge

Hi,

I suggest you to try resetting Edge and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
    Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.
    • After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.
    • Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.
    • Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Oct 6, 2022
  3. Hoolm Win User
    Microsoft Edge BETA // The Buttons are weired looking

Why doesn't Edge provide this dialog's button as default button when the browser launches? [​IMG]

*Thumbs

Hoolm, Oct 6, 2022
  4. Why doesn't Edge provide this dialog's button as default button when the browser launches?

Microsoft Edge BETA // The Buttons are weired looking

The ability to repair Microsoft Edge browser is available with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1709. The same feature doesn’t exist in Windows 10 Creators Update (v1703).

Here is how to repair Microsoft Edge browser in Windows 10.

Step 1: Open the Settings app. Navigate to Apps > Apps & features.

Step 2: Look for Microsoft Edge entry and click on the same. You should now see Advanced options link. Click on the link to open Storage usage and app reset page.

Step 3: Click the Repair button.

Why doesn't Edge provide this dialog's button as default button when the browser launches? cU85bsd.png

The Repair option repairs Microsoft Edge browser without removing your data.

FreeBooter, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

Why doesn't Edge provide this dialog's button as default button when the browser launches?

1. Why doesn't Edge provide this dialog's button as default button when the browser launches? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't Edge

2. Why doesn't Bing Discover button work with MS Edge Dev?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't Bing Discover button work with MS Edge Dev?: I don't understand why the Bing Discover button/icon doesn't work with the Edge Dev version build. What is most frustrating is when I hover over the button or click on it, all I see in the pane is the message: "This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the...
  3. Why doesn't Bing Discover button work with MS Edge Dev?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn't Bing Discover button work with MS Edge Dev?: I don't understand why the Bing Discover button/icon doesn't work with the Edge Dev version build. What is most frustrating is when I hover over the button or click on it, all I see in the pane is the message: "This content is blocked. Contact the site owner to fix the...
  4. Why doesn't Edge provide this dialog's button as default button when the browser launches?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't Edge provide this dialog's button as default button when the browser launches?: When Edge restores from a crash I am getting this message. Just wondering if Edge could make the Restore button as default button so that just pressing space bar or enter key it could auto restore...
  5. Why does Microsoft Edge launch when Chrome is my default browser?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft Edge launch when Chrome is my default browser?: I am using Windows 11 and have Chrome configured to handle all available file types. Microsoft Edge still launches from the lock screen and from other places without my consent. How do you stop this frustrating behavior? Isn't this illegal?...
  6. Why does Microsoft Edge launch when Chrome is my default browser?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Microsoft Edge launch when Chrome is my default browser?: I am using Windows 11 and have Chrome configured to handle all available file types. Microsoft Edge still launches from the lock screen and from other places without my consent. How do you stop this frustrating behavior? Isn't this illegal?...
  7. Dialog Button Customization

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dialog Button Customization: Hereby sincerely to enquire, I wish to customize the color of the dialog button, any advise for it? prefer regedit. The default color of the dialog button is blue Border and while I point on it, I wish to change it to another....
  8. Why doesn't Microsoft Provide a Restart Button in Free Cell?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't Microsoft Provide a Restart Button in Free Cell?: To Whom It May Concern, Switching the same cards over and over in Free Cell is not fun. Why is there no restart button in Free Cell for situations such as these? Yours Sincerely, Sabrina...
  9. Snap Pointer to default button in dialog box not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Snap Pointer to default button in dialog box not working: In recent months, maybe since the last update my cursor does not automatically go to the default button in a dialog box. It may not have anything to do with an update. I have checked and unchecked the box in settings for this but still not working. Is it just me? Any help...
  10. Snap Pointer to default button in dialog box not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snap Pointer to default button in dialog box not working: Hi Gang: I Believe since the last update my cursor does not automatically go to the default button in a dialog box. It may not have anything to do with an update. I have checked and unchecked the box in settings for this but still not working. Is it just me? Any help...