Windows 10: Why doesn't Eudora.Exe run after windows 10 version 1903 update?

Discus and support Why doesn't Eudora.Exe run after windows 10 version 1903 update? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Eudora Version 7.1.0.9 ran fine before updating to v1903. After update, it doesn't load or shows a memory violation. I have reverted to previous update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KenFowler98403, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Why doesn't Eudora.Exe run after windows 10 version 1903 update?

Eudora Version 7.1.0.9 ran fine before updating to v1903. After update, it doesn't load or shows a memory violation. I have reverted to previous update version.

:)

KenFowler98403, Jul 11, 2019
  2. rka937 Win User

Eudora 7.1.0.9. compatibility with Win 10

Most welcome. I hadn't heard of the Eudora for Windows List, but I will post my findings there as well. Thanks!

rka937, Jul 11, 2019
  3. omegatx Win User
    Eudora 7.1.0.9. compatibility with Win 10

After some weeks, Eudora seemed to have solved all of the problems I had (or updates from Win 10 may have helped). So now everything works great. However, I have two additional laptops and one desktop I will need to update to Win 10 - all running Eudora. So your suggestion to install off C:\ is well taken. In the 90s and early 2Ks I had several PCs that used that arrangement. Do you know about the Eudora for Windows List (Eudora for Windows <eudora-win@hades.listmoms.net>)? If you do, could you send an email to that address sharing your thoughts regarding the location of Eudora files. One of the most knowledgeable members of the list in Katrina Knight, L: kknight@fastmail.fm. She monitors the list. I would appreciate her thoughts on the alternate installation option. Thanks for sharing...

omegatx, Jul 11, 2019
  4. BetoLP Win User

Why doesn't Eudora.Exe run after windows 10 version 1903 update?

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Why doesn't Eudora.Exe run after windows 10 version 1903 update? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Why doesn't Eudora.Exe run after windows 10 version 1903 update?

1. Why doesn't Eudora.Exe run after windows 10 version 1903 update? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't Eudora

2. What is 'AgentService EXE" and Why Does "AggregatorHost" Run After Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is 'AgentService EXE" and Why Does "AggregatorHost" Run After Update: I just installed the latest cumulative update and restarted my Windows 10 22h2 PC, to see that AggregatorHost now runs in Task Manager at all times, even through multiple restarts; it doesn't consume many resources and behaves similarly to the AggregatorHost on my Windows 11...
  3. What is 'AgentService EXE" and Why Does "AggregatorHost" Run After Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is 'AgentService EXE" and Why Does "AggregatorHost" Run After Update: I just installed the latest cumulative update and restarted my Windows 10 22h2 PC, to see that AggregatorHost now runs in Task Manager at all times, even through multiple restarts; it doesn't consume many resources and behaves similarly to the AggregatorHost on my Windows 11...
  4. What is 'AgentService EXE" and Why Does "AggregatorHost" Run After Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows will not update after Version 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows will not update after Version 1903: My Windows 10 has not updated since Aug. 21, 2019. The Windows Update says updates has not been checked since 2019.09.16. System specs, state Windows 10 Home, 1903, 18362.356. I keep clicking check and retry every few weeks, but Microsoft or my install doesn't appear to...
  6. updating windows 10 version 1903

updating windows 10 version 1903: I have a laptop running windows 10 home Version 1803. It has tried over 50 times unsuccessfully to update to version 1903 or 1909. I just want to do a clean install. I have tried the update assistant, an iso file and done innumerable dism, disc ck, windows update repair...
  7. Windows 10 update version 1903 doesn't download

Windows 10 update version 1903 doesn't download: Hi, guys, it's been months that my Windows update shows that the new version 1903 is on its way but nothing. My other 3 computers were updated flawlessly. I searched the internet and it seems that Microsoft is delaying the update for computers that have the Qualcomm Atheros...
  8. Computer running a bit sluggish after Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903

Computer running a bit sluggish after Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903: Ever since I did an update Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903 my laptop has been running a bit sluggish on Tuesday. I have four GB's of ram too....
  9. BSOD after updating Windows 10 to Version 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after updating Windows 10 to Version 1903: I've been a BSOD problem with stop code KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION on my Acer laptop with Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 1903 installed on it. I ran DISM and SFC, and updated all of my drivers using Driver Easy, and yet I'm still having this problem. OneDrive link...
  10. window 10 After update 1903 version (version lasted) . Night light Mode it doesn't work ....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    window 10 After update 1903 version (version lasted) . Night light Mode it doesn't work ....: follow the ask up there. It will be a little problem, but it makes it convenient to use rarely. (moved from th-th to En-us) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-after-update-1903-version-version-lasted/13e041ba-3e81-47d0-b8bf-42ade95d8192

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to run an exe in windows 10 1903

2. windows 1903 cant run exe

3. updated windows and Eudora wont run