Windows 10: Why doesn't Explorer have favorites?

Discus and support Why doesn't Explorer have favorites? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Maybe just folders for links in quick access? submitted by /u/User_O7 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/User_O7, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Why doesn't Explorer have favorites?

Maybe just folders for links in quick access?

submitted by /u/User_O7
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/User_O7, Oct 29, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Why doesn't Explorer have favorites? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 29, 2019
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    removal of favorites

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• Are you referring to Microsoft Edge Browser/internet Explorer favorite?
    The favorite that you are referring is Edge or Internet Explorer browser, I would suggest to clear cookies and history or right-click on the list which you want to remove by selecting delete.

Follow the steps on how to clear cookies.

To view your browsing history, select Hub >
    History. To delete it, select Clear all history, choose the types of data or files that you want to remove from your PC, then select
    Clear.

Note: applicable to Edge browser.

For internet Explorer follow the steps below.

• Open Internet Explorer, Click on the favorite menu.

• Choose “Organize favorite”, click on favorite you wish to delete.

• Click on delete which can found below.
    Get back to us with result and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Oct 29, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Why doesn't Explorer have favorites?

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Why doesn't Explorer have favorites?

1. Why doesn't Explorer have favorites? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't Explorer

2. Favorites Disappearing in Explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Favorites Disappearing in Explorer: Whenever I had a folder to favorites in explorer, it is gone the next time I reboot. I can’t find a solution from Microsoft or any other online source. Any ideas? submitted by /u/Shiftylee [link] [comments]...
  3. Why my Windows doesn't have the Sandbox?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why my Windows doesn't have the Sandbox?: Im running a pc with core i5 6600k, 16Gb ram and all requirements. I just updated windows to 1903 but in windows features, it doesn't show the option to install the Sandbox. What could cause this issue? - - - Updated - - - I forgot to mention: Im using Windows 10 pro 64...
  4. Problems with Internet Explorer 11 and "Favorites"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with Internet Explorer 11 and "Favorites": Just received a fairly new computer back from the shop where I had to have the SSHD reimaged with Windows10. The computer seems to have developed and issue with its "Favorites" file: 1) You can not easily arrange the contents of the file. 2) The "Favorites Bar" folder -...
  5. Explorer doesn't shows HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Explorer doesn't shows HDD: I'm working with a HDD where I want to remove partitions. I can see the disk and partitions in Disk Management but not explorer. I want to see the folders/files before I start deleting partitions. This is a removeable disk in a disk bay. How can I see this disk in Windows...
  6. Having trouble importing Favorites into Microsoft Edge.

in Browsers and Email
    Having trouble importing Favorites into Microsoft Edge.: Hi. I'm trying to import all my currentbookmarks from I.E. Explorer into ME. Google Chrome was the source of my initial bookmarks. Here are the steps I performed. 1. Went to Google Chrome bookmarkmanager, exported a HTML file of my new bookmarks. 2. Launched Internet...
  7. Why Doesn't File Explorer Etc Stay In Place?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why Doesn't File Explorer Etc Stay In Place?: I always like to have my Windows positioned in a certain way on my desktop, and even though some programs remain, a lot don't (i.e. 'This PC' & 'Documents' folder) never stay in the same place. It's always random when opened. Not a major issue I know. But annoying all the...
  8. Why is there a Favorites Folder with data after Install

in Windows 10 Support
    Why is there a Favorites Folder with data after Install: I performed a clean install of 10162. I had no problems and as soon as it was completed I checked file explorer to see if there was any date in it. It contained everything that is in my desktop on 8.1 OS. since I have not imported anything into Edge yet I was trying to see...
  9. Why does some .mp3 files doesn't have ThumbNails on them in Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why does some .mp3 files doesn't have ThumbNails on them in Explorer?: Ok, let me make it clear first that the files i'm telling/showing you have Album Arts images within them i have checked with several "iD3 Tag editor" programs and they show the album arts within them and i even have put some of my own within them but still Windows File...
  10. Where are 'Favorites' and 'Recent places' in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are 'Favorites' and 'Recent places' in file explorer?: Much as I like Windows 10 (despite an unnecessarily difficult installation), I'm horrified to find that they have apparently abandoned the 'Favorites' and 'Recent places' folders - which I used constantly and had grown to love. Are they hiding them somewhere? Is there a...