Windows 10: Why doesn't Explorer have favorites?

Discus and support Why doesn't Explorer have favorites? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Maybe just folders for links in quick access? submitted by /u/User_O7 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/User_O7, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Why doesn't Explorer have favorites?

Maybe just folders for links in quick access?

submitted by /u/User_O7
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/User_O7, Oct 29, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Why doesn't Explorer have favorites? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 29, 2019
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    removal of favorites

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• Are you referring to Microsoft Edge Browser/internet Explorer favorite?
    The favorite that you are referring is Edge or Internet Explorer browser, I would suggest to clear cookies and history or right-click on the list which you want to remove by selecting delete.

Follow the steps on how to clear cookies.

To view your browsing history, select Hub >
    History. To delete it, select Clear all history, choose the types of data or files that you want to remove from your PC, then select
    Clear.

Note: applicable to Edge browser.

For internet Explorer follow the steps below.

• Open Internet Explorer, Click on the favorite menu.

• Choose “Organize favorite”, click on favorite you wish to delete.

• Click on delete which can found below.
    Get back to us with result and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Oct 29, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Why doesn't Explorer have favorites?

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Why doesn't Explorer have favorites?

1. Why doesn't Explorer have favorites? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't Explorer

2. Explorer Menu - Remove Favorites and Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer Menu - Remove Favorites and Home: Greetings,I used one of those customization tools for Windows 11. It basically messed up everything. I've tried setting the defaults on the program and in the explorer settings but I need to get the top folder for Favorites out of there and make home the parent. I just want...
  3. Explorer Menu - Remove Favorites and Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer Menu - Remove Favorites and Home: Greetings,I used one of those customization tools for Windows 11. It basically messed up everything. I've tried setting the defaults on the program and in the explorer settings but I need to get the top folder for Favorites out of there and make home the parent. I just want...
  4. Why some of explorer shortcut doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why some of explorer shortcut doesn't work?: Hello, I'm having issue with my Windows 11.After some several updates within few months, I just realize that some of explorer shortcut didn't work like it should be. I have cheked in the registry but I found nothing. Shortcut that I'm issuing is Ctrl + Shift + N which it...
  5. Why some of explorer shortcut doesn't work?

Why some of explorer shortcut doesn't work?: Hello, I'm having issue with my Windows 11.After some several updates within few months, I just realize that some of explorer shortcut didn't work like it should be. I have cheked in the registry but I found nothing. Shortcut that I'm issuing is Ctrl + Shift + N which it...
  6. Why is Favorites and Recent missing from File Explorer in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Favorites and Recent missing from File Explorer in Windows 11?: Even though I have added files to Favorites in the File Explorer, the File Explorer just does not show Favorites.There used to have Recent files in Windows 10, but now I don't see any Recent files being listed with the new Windows 11.Did the Restore Defaults in the File...
  7. Why is Favorites and Recent missing from File Explorer in Windows 11?

Why is Favorites and Recent missing from File Explorer in Windows 11?: Even though I have added files to Favorites in the File Explorer, the File Explorer just does not show Favorites.There used to have Recent files in Windows 10, but now I don't see any Recent files being listed with the new Windows 11.Did the Restore Defaults in the File...
  8. Why file explorer doesn't have tabs ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why file explorer doesn't have tabs ?: i am struggling switching between files. everyone need tabs submitted by /u/cycadah [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k7mfhu/why_file_explorer_doesnt_have_tabs/
  9. Favorites Disappearing in Explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Favorites Disappearing in Explorer: Whenever I had a folder to favorites in explorer, it is gone the next time I reboot. I can’t find a solution from Microsoft or any other online source. Any ideas? submitted by /u/Shiftylee [link] [comments]...
  10. Why does some .mp3 files doesn't have ThumbNails on them in Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why does some .mp3 files doesn't have ThumbNails on them in Explorer?: Ok, let me make it clear first that the files i'm telling/showing you have Album Arts images within them i have checked with several "iD3 Tag editor" programs and they show the album arts within them and i even have put some of my own within them but still Windows File...