Windows 10: Why doesn't Microsoft acknowledge the fact that Windows 10 has a major flaw and it can't be...

Discus and support Why doesn't Microsoft acknowledge the fact that Windows 10 has a major flaw and it can't be... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Why doesn't Microsoft acknowledge the fact that Windows 10 has a major flaw and make the user become the hamster on the wheel and constantly need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by CynthiaB2, Feb 20, 2019.

1. CynthiaB2 Win User

Why doesn't Microsoft acknowledge the fact that Windows 10 has a major flaw and it can't be...

Why doesn't Microsoft acknowledge the fact that Windows 10 has a major flaw and make the user become the hamster on the wheel and constantly need to move the mouse or hit a key and waste our time and the techs knowing they can't fix it!!! This need to be reported to the public.

:)

CynthiaB2, Feb 20, 2019

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Windows 10 doesn t leave me to go in.

Thanke your reply . But windows doesn t leave me to write the code. I don t reach my files, so i don t rrrach anything else. Now we will try to system reboot feom pendrive

SzabóDániel, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Bushka Win User

Why doesn't Microsoft acknowledge the fact that Windows 10 has a major flaw and it can't be...

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Why doesn't Microsoft acknowledge the fact that Windows 10 has a major flaw and it can't be... - Similar Threads - Why doesn't Microsoft

2. Why won't Microsoft acknowledge we want black text?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't Microsoft acknowledge we want black text?: Numerous people want to make text darker -- black text instead of gray. Microsoft seems to ignore the fact that their gray text is not black text.ClearTYpe does not provide a black text solution. It only gives various gray choices.Go let me ask again. How do we make Windows...
  3. Why won't Microsoft acknowledge we want black text?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't Microsoft acknowledge we want black text?: Numerous people want to make text darker -- black text instead of gray. Microsoft seems to ignore the fact that their gray text is not black text.ClearTYpe does not provide a black text solution. It only gives various gray choices.Go let me ask again. How do we make Windows...
  4. Why won't Microsoft acknowledge we want black text?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Family Safety - is it me or are there major flaws?!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Family Safety - is it me or are there major flaws?!: Hi,I have set up Family Safety but one of my children does not have any devices registered to his account. I don't understand how this is possible as they log in every day on this laptop!!Also - it seems that they have turned off the weekly reporting. Again - how is this...
  6. Intel UHD Graphics 620 Has a Major Flaw in my Laptop...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel UHD Graphics 620 Has a Major Flaw in my Laptop...: Hello! I'm back with a big problem. I was using an emulator for Sega Dreamcast games, but the dang thing stopped working in 2019 due to a "driver update." It turns out that the driver has a problem. I believe that it does not support OpenGL and DirectX 12 Ultimate, which...
  7. Microsoft acknowledges that Windows 10 has a internet problem

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft acknowledges that Windows 10 has a internet problem: We recently reported that a recent Windows 10 update (KB4541335) was causing installation issues and crashing people’s computer. While Microsoft has yet to acknowledge problems with Windows 10 optional cumulative update, the company recently confirmed a new bug in the OS that...
  8. Microsoft finally acknowledges Windows 10 Search mess

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft finally acknowledges Windows 10 Search mess: A server-side issue broke Windows Search for users this morning, with the search box showing no search results. The issue has been widely reported by frustrated Windows 10 customers on social media and Microsoft has finally acknowledged the reports. On February 5, many users...
  9. Microsoft says Windows as a Service has major advantages

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft says Windows as a Service has major advantages: Microsoft changed the traditional development, testing, and delivery of Windows operating system versions and updates with the release of Windows 10. The traditional approach saw the release of a new major version of Windows, e.g. Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, every three years,...
  10. Anniversary update has a login flaw.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Anniversary update has a login flaw.: I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but Just did the anniversary update for Win 10, and have one problem, so far. I use to be able to either start the windows, or wake it up and go right to the program. Now I can start it when off, but when waking it up I had some kind...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. faith has a major flaw doesnt it