Windows 10: Why doesn't Microsoft code sign hxtsr.exe?

Discus and support Why doesn't Microsoft code sign hxtsr.exe? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is causing issues/annoyances with white/blacklist applications whenever it updates. If it was codesigned by MS, it would just approve with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Michael Gorton, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Why doesn't Microsoft code sign hxtsr.exe?

This is causing issues/annoyances with white/blacklist applications whenever it updates. If it was codesigned by MS, it would just approve with the rest of the MS apps. Because it doesn't look important, I've been just letting it stay blocked for the better part of a year.

It resides under windows communication apps under the windows store directories. What it does is foggy. At this point though I don't approve the app in our application control unless I can get a definitive answer from Microsoft on its purpose.

:)

Michael Gorton, Feb 9, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Why doesn't Microsoft code sign hxtsr.exe? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Feb 9, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Why doesn't Microsoft code sign hxtsr.exe?

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Why doesn't Microsoft code sign hxtsr.exe?

1. Why doesn't Microsoft code sign hxtsr.exe? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't Microsoft

2. What is HxTsr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is HxTsr: Hi guys,Recently I was looking in my task manager the programs that was running, and I notice this program called hxtsr.You know if it’s a virus? Or something related to windows?Thank youAle...
  3. What is HxTsr

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is HxTsr: Hi guys,Recently I was looking in my task manager the programs that was running, and I notice this program called hxtsr.You know if it’s a virus? Or something related to windows?Thank youAle...
  4. doesn't sign in !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    doesn't sign in !: One drive doesn't sign in! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doesnt-sign-in/a5931656-15d5-48f7-a591-1393ba3e1b90
  5. doesn't sign in !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    doesn't sign in !: One drive doesn't sign in! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doesnt-sign-in/a5931656-15d5-48f7-a591-1393ba3e1b90
  6. Why doesn't Microsoft store open?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't Microsoft store open?: So basically I play Minecraft one day and literally over night the Microsoft store wont open any apps at all and I cant even open it itself. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, running through a list of commands through PowerShell, restarting and updating my pc, and...
  7. Microsoft Teams doesn't want to sign me in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Teams doesn't want to sign me in: [ATTACH] This is all that has been happening all day, I've tried signing out and back in, doesn't work, I've tried uninstalling and re-installing Teams again, doesn't work. Please help!...
  8. Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant doesn't work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Sign-in Assistant doesn't work: I couldn't sign in my microsoft account from windows 10, the sign in window doesn't pop up and asks me to find an app in the microsoft to continue and there was no app shown as well. The account sign in assistant was enabled from service.msc, but the sign in window still...
  9. Microsoft Code number doesn't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Code number doesn't work: I am trying to download an app from the MS store on my PC. Every time I try to log in, I get asked for my email address and a code they sent to me. Why isn't MS recognizing the code they sent me. How do I get sent a new code?...
  10. New laptop doesn't sign in to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    New laptop doesn't sign in to Microsoft account: I just got an HP 15.6" laptop, and it has updated to Windows 10 1803. I opened the laptop with my local account, but now when I try to change to my Microsoft account it won't. I go to Accounts and then click on Sign in with a Microsoft account. Everything is fine. It...