Windows 10: Why Doesn't Microsoft Implement Dark Mode by Time Function?

Discus and support Why Doesn't Microsoft Implement Dark Mode by Time Function? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Think both Apple and Google have done that already... submitted by /u/loyukfai [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/loyukfai, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Why Doesn't Microsoft Implement Dark Mode by Time Function?

Think both Apple and Google have done that already...

submitted by /u/loyukfai
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/loyukfai, Jun 2, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Why Doesn't Microsoft Implement Dark Mode by Time Function? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 2, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Outlook.com Gets New Dark Mode

Read more: Outlook.com Gets New Dark Mode - Thurrott.com

See also: Dark mode in Outlook.com - Outlook

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 2, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Why Doesn't Microsoft Implement Dark Mode by Time Function?

Outlook.com Gets New Dark Mode

Read more: Outlook.com Gets New Dark Mode - Thurrott.com

See also: Dark mode in Outlook.com - Outlook

Brink, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

Why Doesn't Microsoft Implement Dark Mode by Time Function?

1. Why Doesn't Microsoft Implement Dark Mode by Time Function? - Similar Threads - Why Doesn't Microsoft

2. Dark Mode doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark Mode doesn't work properly: I just update my Windows from 10 to 11 and used dark mode but it doesn't work properly. Like this one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-mode-doesnt-work-properly/86280831-cf39-4086-826e-e3cc10abeb93
  3. The dark mode doesn't work properly most of the times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The dark mode doesn't work properly most of the times: Alternate tracks turn to white after some time and I have to restart the app to get it back.Pls just give groove music back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-dark-mode-doesnt-work-properly-most-of-the/6e15f94d-a6ba-424c-aa88-a6af4b2f6ee2
  4. The dark mode doesn't work properly most of the times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The dark mode doesn't work properly most of the times: Alternate tracks turn to white after some time and I have to restart the app to get it back.Pls just give groove music back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-dark-mode-doesnt-work-properly-most-of-the/6e15f94d-a6ba-424c-aa88-a6af4b2f6ee2
  5. Dark mode doesn't work properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark mode doesn't work properly.: I'm having problems with dark mode. This is how it looks like in the explorer.As a reference, this is how it looks on my other computer and how I expect it to look in this one as well:And this is how some applications show:Which is almost impossible to read. My system is up...
  6. Dark mode doesn't work properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dark mode doesn't work properly.: I'm having problems with dark mode. This is how it looks like in the explorer.As a reference, this is how it looks on my other computer and how I expect it to look in this one as well:And this is how some applications show:Which is almost impossible to read. My system is up...
  7. Dark mode doesn't work properly.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. File Explorer doesn't turn dark in dark mode

File Explorer doesn't turn dark in dark mode: I reset my laptop to its factory reset. I change the theme to dark mode but when i open file explorer it's still light. [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-doesnt-turn-dark-in-dark-mode/0e64262d-aa07-42e7-8fd5-3d164f828afe
  9. Dark mode / Light mode doesn't work

Dark mode / Light mode doesn't work: In Light mode: taskbar color never changes - always a hideous yellow/green, everything else follows color chosen In Dark mode: taskbar color changes- i choose a dark gray- but everything else is just black no matter which color is chosen. Neither option is acceptable. Is...
  10. Dark Theme Incomplete Implementation

Dark Theme Incomplete Implementation: Hi, After updating the windows to latest versions i.e 1803, the problem that I'm facing with the dark theme feature is that after enabling it all the menus and apps turn dark except the windows explorer. I searched the forum and there was a query about the same problem...