Windows 10: Why doesn’t Microsoft protect me against inappropriate content if I want to use Google ChromeI

Discus and support Why doesn’t Microsoft protect me against inappropriate content if I want to use Google ChromeI in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Ive spent ages setting up a PC for a family member. I want to add blocks to all inappropriate content. Microsoft appears to make this very... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by LexieWhitter, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Why doesn’t Microsoft protect me against inappropriate content if I want to use Google ChromeI

Ive spent ages setting up a PC for a family member. I want to add blocks to all inappropriate content. Microsoft appears to make this very difficult.Furthermore it will not filter inappropriate content should my child wish to use Google Chrome on the PC. It forces the user not to use it at all, or refuses to filter it if used. As Chrome is way superior - Microsoft is forcing us not to use it, or risk inappropriate material being accessible. If Microsoft has the capability, why does it not filter Chrome accessed content? It seems it is being wilfully negligent as it could stop content being accessed but it chooses not to in order to scare parents into using its rather inferior browsers.

This is very disappointing and smacks of restrictive business practice coming before any honest endeavor to prevent age inapproriate content being viewed by minors.

is there a safe work around?

:)

LexieWhitter, Dec 16, 2018

2. Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers.

kaulahuivi, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Google doesn`t respond after windows 10 update

i have no idea why it goes update without my agreement, and after all, google doesn`r respond, i checked the firewall, it is on ,and i restart it, still can`t go in google, it is annoying, i have to work off everything in WEB, please tell me how to fix
    it, thank you ,and by the way, your new update which protect our web is not work, and it ruining my day

junhuizhen, Dec 16, 2018
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Why doesn’t Microsoft protect me against inappropriate content if I want to use Google ChromeI

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Why doesn’t Microsoft protect me against inappropriate content if I want to use Google ChromeI

1. Why doesn’t Microsoft protect me against inappropriate content if I want to use Google ChromeI - Similar Threads - Why doesn’t Microsoft

2. Microsoft wont let me use google chrome

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft wont let me use google chrome: I keep Installing and uninstalling google chrome but I still get the pop up of ask for parent permission. Only problem I am the only one on the account I am the administrator for my account no one else uses it. I can't figure out how to fix this and when I go back to school...
  3. Google - Better protection against Man in the Middle phishing attacks

in Windows 10 News
    Google - Better protection against Man in the Middle phishing attacks: We’re constantly working to improve our phishing protections to keep your information secure. Last year, we announced that we would require JavaScript to be enabled in your browser when you sign in so that we can run a risk assessment whenever credentials are entered on a...
  4. How do I report inappropriate content? Pedophilia

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I report inappropriate content? Pedophilia: [ATTACH] The girls in that picture are clearly pre-pubescent. sorry if this is posted twice, couldn't tell if the first time was successfully submitted....
  5. Why does Microsoft want to charge me for Office and Outlook?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does Microsoft want to charge me for Office and Outlook?: my husband bought me this Hp Envy Notebook, All the Microsoft products were pre-installed. Ever since the computer crashed, due to a Windows Update and they reinstalled everything I go to use Outlook or Office I see this banner. See attachment # 37, then it goes to #38...
  6. Cortana doesn’t want to play music using Groove

in Cortana
    Cortana doesn’t want to play music using Groove: I ask Cortana to play music from my library where I set up Groove as a default. But when I ask to play a specific artist or a song, Cortana sends me to the Store to download this music. I have this music on my PC...
  7. Antivirus doesn’t want to be uninstalled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Antivirus doesn’t want to be uninstalled: After restoring my PC, I saw antivirus that I had used before. I tried to uninstall it again but failed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/antivirus-doesnt-want-to-be-uninstalled/8c61d598-cc27-4653-b524-06784468e898
  8. I Want Google chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    I Want Google chrome: Ive got Windows 10 and I want to use google chrome as default browser ,everytime i open it ,it blocks where i browse to , ive heard the latest update has blocked google for edge which i dont like .surly the browser i use should be my choice ,so how do i make that happen...
  9. Microsoft releases updates to protect against nation-state activity

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases updates to protect against nation-state activity: On May 12, 2017, the WannaCrypt ransomware served as an all too real example of the danger of cyber attacks to individuals and businesses globally. In reviewing the updates for this month, some vulnerabilities were identified that pose elevated risk of cyber attacks by...
  10. Protecting Microsoft Edge against binary injection

in Windows 10 News
    Protecting Microsoft Edge against binary injection: In May, we announced that Microsoft Edge was saying goodbye to binary extensibility models such as ActiveX and Browser Helper Objects. This change made browsing in Windows faster, more secure, and more stable than ever, while paving the way for better interoperability with...