Windows 10: Why doesn’t Microsoft protect me against inappropriate content if I want to use Google ChromeI

Discus and support Why doesn’t Microsoft protect me against inappropriate content if I want to use Google ChromeI in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Ive spent ages setting up a PC for a family member. I want to add blocks to all inappropriate content. Microsoft appears to make this very... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by LexieWhitter, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Why doesn’t Microsoft protect me against inappropriate content if I want to use Google ChromeI

Ive spent ages setting up a PC for a family member. I want to add blocks to all inappropriate content. Microsoft appears to make this very difficult.Furthermore it will not filter inappropriate content should my child wish to use Google Chrome on the PC. It forces the user not to use it at all, or refuses to filter it if used. As Chrome is way superior - Microsoft is forcing us not to use it, or risk inappropriate material being accessible. If Microsoft has the capability, why does it not filter Chrome accessed content? It seems it is being wilfully negligent as it could stop content being accessed but it chooses not to in order to scare parents into using its rather inferior browsers.

This is very disappointing and smacks of restrictive business practice coming before any honest endeavor to prevent age inapproriate content being viewed by minors.

is there a safe work around?

:)

LexieWhitter, Dec 16, 2018

2. Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites?

Why Edge doesn´t open any Google www-sites? I am able to open the same Google-sites with any other browsers.

kaulahuivi, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Google doesn`t respond after windows 10 update

i have no idea why it goes update without my agreement, and after all, google doesn`r respond, i checked the firewall, it is on ,and i restart it, still can`t go in google, it is annoying, i have to work off everything in WEB, please tell me how to fix
    it, thank you ,and by the way, your new update which protect our web is not work, and it ruining my day

junhuizhen, Dec 16, 2018
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Why doesn’t Microsoft protect me against inappropriate content if I want to use Google ChromeI

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Why doesn’t Microsoft protect me against inappropriate content if I want to use Google ChromeI

1. Why doesn’t Microsoft protect me against inappropriate content if I want to use Google ChromeI - Similar Threads - Why doesn’t Microsoft

2. Why is my Task Scheduler Password Protected against me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my Task Scheduler Password Protected against me?: Thanks Doug Kendall for responding to my question. You asked for detailed information? I believe I listed it in my question dated 01/27/23, which prompted your response. My concern is that I no longer want Window Updates. I decided that in December, 2022, after Microsoft...
  3. Why is my Task Scheduler Password Protected against me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Task Scheduler Password Protected against me?: Thanks Doug Kendall for responding to my question. You asked for detailed information? I believe I listed it in my question dated 01/27/23, which prompted your response. My concern is that I no longer want Window Updates. I decided that in December, 2022, after Microsoft...
  4. microsoft content wants me to sign in, but no box open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft content wants me to sign in, but no box open: Microsoft content is asking for me to "please sign in" i click that,a box opens then everything freezes! Also when i click on file explorer i cant open any files! 1 support doc. i read was to start in safe mode, when i did, i was able to open files.Thoughts?? Thanks...
  5. microsoft content wants me to sign in, but no box open

microsoft content wants me to sign in, but no box open: Microsoft content is asking for me to "please sign in" i click that,a box opens then everything freezes! Also when i click on file explorer i cant open any files! 1 support doc. i read was to start in safe mode, when i did, i was able to open files.Thoughts?? Thanks...
  6. Protecting against resource-heavy ads in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Protecting against resource-heavy ads in Google Chrome: Chrome is developed to be fast and responsive without harmful or annoying experiences. Recently, following the Better Ads Standards, we have taken steps to address ads that most people find unacceptable. Prior to that, we also launched a set of protections against abusive...
  7. Protection Against Ransomwares

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Protection Against Ransomwares: Does the Microsoft know all about ransomware? Microsoft's persons can catch them but...deal [Original Title: Protactions] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/protection-against-ransomwares/9dcfe6bc-8fa9-424d-a8cb-488a7095f186
  8. Google - Better protection against Man in the Middle phishing attacks

in Windows 10 News
    Google - Better protection against Man in the Middle phishing attacks: We’re constantly working to improve our phishing protections to keep your information secure. Last year, we announced that we would require JavaScript to be enabled in your browser when you sign in so that we can run a risk assessment whenever credentials are entered on a...
  9. How do I report inappropriate content? Pedophilia

How do I report inappropriate content? Pedophilia: [ATTACH] The girls in that picture are clearly pre-pubescent. sorry if this is posted twice, couldn't tell if the first time was successfully submitted....
  10. Protecting Microsoft Edge against binary injection

in Windows 10 News
    Protecting Microsoft Edge against binary injection: In May, we announced that Microsoft Edge was saying goodbye to binary extensibility models such as ActiveX and Browser Helper Objects. This change made browsing in Windows faster, more secure, and more stable than ever, while paving the way for better interoperability with...