Windows 10: Why doesn't Microsoft teamup with law enforcement to catch these hackers? I've been...

Discus and support Why doesn't Microsoft teamup with law enforcement to catch these hackers? I've been... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; BRETT P RAYMOND has been stalking and hacking me. For a lonnnng time. And when I found out. He ddossed me for 2 weeks. And crashed 3 pcs and like 12... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Hackerhater2020, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Why doesn't Microsoft teamup with law enforcement to catch these hackers? I've been...

BRETT P RAYMOND has been stalking and hacking me. For a lonnnng time. And when I found out. He ddossed me for 2 weeks. And crashed 3 pcs and like 12 androids. I'm taking this **** to court for harrassment atleast for now. Microsoft needs to ban this guy. He uses your programs to hack with. Azure, visual studio. Etc And your Lil girhub creation they hacked me too. Stole my data and put it on phpbb. Thanks Microsoft for enabling these dumb **** could atleast help bring them to justice and help law understand the severity of being rooted and having Spyware...... its been a damn nightmare. And

:)

Hackerhater2020, Sep 14, 2021
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Sep 14, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Why doesn't Microsoft teamup with law enforcement to catch these hackers? I've been... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 14, 2021
  4. Why doesn't Microsoft teamup with law enforcement to catch these hackers? I've been...

Microsoft Teredo Tunelling Adapter doesn´t exist

My teredo tunneling adapter is non-existant on my pc, I´ve tried adding it by legacy hardware but it wasn´t there, I've set DisabledComponents to 0, it doesn´t show up when i view hidden devices and there´s no download for this driver apparently, I´ve
    tried a lot of solutions and nothing has worked for me.

Please help me, i can´t play multiplayer games with my friends and neither use party chat on the Xbox App.

carlosrdz117, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

Why doesn't Microsoft teamup with law enforcement to catch these hackers? I've been...

1. Why doesn't Microsoft teamup with law enforcement to catch these hackers? I've been... - Similar Threads - Why doesn't Microsoft

2. Windows defender not catching hacker on computer, after hacker sent messages to my system...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender not catching hacker on computer, after hacker sent messages to my system...: Windows Defender did not catch hacked software, the hacker typed the message while I was using software from Microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-not-catching-hacker-on-computer/d69330db-2c4a-48ee-8188-aad4f4ccbdba
  3. Windows defender not catching hacker on computer, after hacker sent messages to my system...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender not catching hacker on computer, after hacker sent messages to my system...: Windows Defender did not catch hacked software, the hacker typed the message while I was using software from Microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-not-catching-hacker-on-computer/d69330db-2c4a-48ee-8188-aad4f4ccbdba
  4. I've been hacked then helped by the hacker????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been hacked then helped by the hacker????: I'm frantic just now. I received a Trojan Horse Alert supposedly from microsoft with a number to call, which I did. We went through my dir and located a switch of ip addresses for me. Now, I can not get in touch with the person who helped me, and I read that I might have...
  5. I've been hacked then helped by the hacker????

I've been hacked then helped by the hacker????: I'm frantic just now. I received a Trojan Horse Alert supposedly from microsoft with a number to call, which I did. We went through my dir and located a switch of ip addresses for me. Now, I can not get in touch with the person who helped me, and I read that I might have...
  6. I've been hacked then helped by the hacker????

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I've Been Hacked and the Hackers changed the email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've Been Hacked and the Hackers changed the email: Hey, I've been hacked and they've changed the email and can't recover it so I need support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-hacked-and-the-hackers-changed-the-email/a6fcbd0f-247b-4ea4-af14-caf92a433c3f
  8. I've Been Hacked and the Hackers changed the email

I've Been Hacked and the Hackers changed the email: Hey, I've been hacked and they've changed the email and can't recover it so I need support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-hacked-and-the-hackers-changed-the-email/a6fcbd0f-247b-4ea4-af14-caf92a433c3f
  9. I've Been Hacked and the Hackers changed the email

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  10. Microsoft assists law enforcement to help disrupt Dorkbot botnets

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft assists law enforcement to help disrupt Dorkbot botnets: Law enforcement agencies from around the globe, aided by Microsoft security researchers, have today announced the disruption of one of the most widely distributed malware families – Win32/Dorkbot. This malware family has infected more than one million PCs in over 190...