Windows 10: Why doesn't my Additional Mouse Settings show up?

Discus and support Why doesn't my Additional Mouse Settings show up? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I want to disable mouse acceleration on my mouse settings, I still have to go to the additional mouse settings link. The thing is when I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rhean Gabriel Beciete, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Why doesn't my Additional Mouse Settings show up?

Whenever I want to disable mouse acceleration on my mouse settings, I still have to go to the additional mouse settings link. The thing is when I did it, it doesn't show up. I tried opening additional mouse settings in Control Panel but doesn't seem to work as well.

:)

Rhean Gabriel Beciete, Aug 6, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Why doesn't my Additional Mouse Settings show up? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 6, 2022
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Aug 6, 2022
  4. Why doesn't my Additional Mouse Settings show up?

Reset mouse settings in Windows 10?

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Devices.
    • Click on Mouse and Touchpad.
    • In the right pane, click on Additional Mouse Settings.
    • Under Pointer tab, Click on Use Default.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

Why doesn't my Additional Mouse Settings show up?

1. Why doesn't my Additional Mouse Settings show up? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't Additional

2. Additional mouse settings won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Additional mouse settings won't open: I want to check if the option ''improve mouse accuracy'' in the additional mouse options screen is enabled.However, I cannot seem to access that panel.From the settings panel, to the mouse tab, then ''additional mouse options'' Whenever I press the button, nothing happens....
  3. Additional mouse settings won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Additional mouse settings won't open: I want to check if the option ''improve mouse accuracy'' in the additional mouse options screen is enabled.However, I cannot seem to access that panel.From the settings panel, to the mouse tab, then ''additional mouse options'' Whenever I press the button, nothing happens....
  4. Additional Mouse Settings would not open

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Additional Mouse Settings would not open: I tried opening the hyperlink found in settings that says "Additional Mouse Settings" but it wouldn't work. I also tried going to Control Panel to open the dialog box from there but it wouldn't open....
  5. Additional Mouse Settings would not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Additional Mouse Settings would not open: I tried opening the hyperlink found in settings that says "Additional Mouse Settings" but it wouldn't work. I also tried going to Control Panel to open the dialog box from there but it wouldn't open....
  6. Additional Mouse Settings would not open

7. Why doesn't my Additional Mouse Settings show up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't my Additional Mouse Settings show up?: Whenever I want to disable mouse acceleration on my mouse settings, I still have to go to the additional mouse settings link. The thing is when I did it, it doesn't show up. I tried opening additional mouse settings in Control Panel but doesn't seem to work as well....
  8. Why doesn't my Additional Mouse Settings show up?

Why doesn't my Additional Mouse Settings show up?: Whenever I want to disable mouse acceleration on my mouse settings, I still have to go to the additional mouse settings link. The thing is when I did it, it doesn't show up. I tried opening additional mouse settings in Control Panel but doesn't seem to work as well....
  9. Bluetooth mouse doesn't show up

Bluetooth mouse doesn't show up: I connect all my Bluetooth device with window 10 but Bluetooth mouse doesn't show up , need help.....please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-mouse-doesnt-show-up/d4fff289-1234-4c0b-92a3-7a37e44510ff
  10. Additional settings for mouse and touchpad settings stopped working

Additional settings for mouse and touchpad settings stopped working: Hi, my double-tap to click function had stopped working and when I went in to change my touch pad settings through 'additional settings' it didn't work. The additional setting tab appeared but it was blank. [IMG] How do I fix this? I tried installing new drivers from the...