Windows 10: WHY DOESN'T MY CAMERA AUTOMATICALLY LOAD ANYMORE?

Discus and support WHY DOESN'T MY CAMERA AUTOMATICALLY LOAD ANYMORE? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Well I don't know if anyone here can figure it out, but I thought I'd give this a try. My camera has a cable to attach to any computer via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gmt3010, Oct 6, 2020.

1. gmt3010 Win User

WHY DOESN'T MY CAMERA AUTOMATICALLY LOAD ANYMORE?

Hi

Well I don't know if anyone here can figure it out, but I thought I'd give this a try.

My camera has a cable to attach to any computer via USB. It then opens an auto play and sends newly taken photos to the notebook.

Then sometimse I had to click on the camera icon. But the photos would go over.

Now something happened where the notebook doesn't even recognise my camera is attached. I have tried different USB ports. I do not believe it is the port anyway, it's problem either with the camera or notebook. I went to the camera maker's site, Canon, and re-downloaded the driver for the "camera window" and opened it. But I can't tell if it opened and installed, I don't think so, but I don't know this WIndows 10 I really HATE. I had it so easy with windows 7.

PLEASE can anyone suggest what this might be?

Is it something with the camera? My initial thought it, the driver was deleted and I know who it was done via the camera wi fi

maybe the new driver has not opened and installed, how to I ensure it has? Or maybe it is something entirely different?

has ANYONE had such a thing happened and if so, what might it be? I really hate this. It seems like this notebook with windows 10 should make life easier for me but it itsn't it is ALL SO MUCH HARDER.

I am open to suggestions. Yes, I can get the photos into the notebook, but new ones I have to take the card out, put it in my notebook copy all the damn phjotos and paste them. I just HATE THAT A NEW NOTEBOOK IS LIKE A DINOSAUR.

ANY HELP is appreciated. yes i went to the canon site and here is a reason NEVER TO BUY A CANON PRODUCT: THEY STOP SUPPORTING THEM I PERSONALLY THINK AS LONG AS YOU USE THE DAMN THING YOU PAID FOR, A QUESTION LIKE THIS SHOULD BE ANSWERED.

I also tried to look on the web but you know, maybe you get lucky, maybe not ....

thanks in advance.

Gina

:)

gmt3010, Oct 6, 2020

2. Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

WHY DOESN'T MY CAMERA AUTOMATICALLY LOAD ANYMORE? [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Oct 6, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

WHY DOESN'T MY CAMERA AUTOMATICALLY LOAD ANYMORE? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 6, 2020
  4. bobkn Win User

Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

I dunno.

Re-install the TWAIN drivers? (They are not included in Windows.)

You might get a better answer if you gave the make and model of the scanner.

bobkn, Oct 6, 2020
Thema:

1. WHY DOESN'T MY CAMERA AUTOMATICALLY LOAD ANYMORE? - Similar Threads - WHY DOESN'T CAMERA

2. Why doesn't it boot anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't it boot anymore?: Hello Microsoft team, I recently updated my laptop windows 10 PROAnd it doesn't boot anymore, how can we solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-it-boot-anymore/2cde760e-980a-4a0b-9d39-66413aa995be
  3. Why doesn't it boot anymore?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why doesn't it boot anymore?: Hello Microsoft team, I recently updated my laptop windows 10 PROAnd it doesn't boot anymore, how can we solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-it-boot-anymore/2cde760e-980a-4a0b-9d39-66413aa995be
  4. Why doesn't it boot anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why doesn't my keyboard respond to aptio anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't my keyboard respond to aptio anymore?: So everytime I open my laptop it always goes to Aptio Setup Utility, I eventually got used to it by exiting it but this time it won't work, my main keyboard doesn't work anymore whenever I try to, I tried a wired keyboard from a pc and it worked and the keyboard functioned...
  6. Why doesn't my keyboard respond to aptio anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn't my keyboard respond to aptio anymore?: So everytime I open my laptop it always goes to Aptio Setup Utility, I eventually got used to it by exiting it but this time it won't work, my main keyboard doesn't work anymore whenever I try to, I tried a wired keyboard from a pc and it worked and the keyboard functioned...
  7. My camera doesn't work anymore all of a sudent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My camera doesn't work anymore all of a sudent: My camera doesn't work anymore and i have followed every step on the microsoft website to fix it but it just won't work. every time i oppened my camera this is what it looked like [ATTACH]...
  8. automatic repair doesn't load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    automatic repair doesn't load: I have been trying to boot my pc but windows doesnt load. I get a please wait blue screen then an error. I scanned the QR code but then it prompts me to do they automatic repair. After doing the steps of powering off three times I still have no auto matic repair. I tried to...
  9. why doesn't my cd automatically

why doesn't my cd automatically: how do i get my cd to start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-my-cd-automatically/20e10d05-373d-4e4f-ac6a-5c2f9f740e43
  10. Camera app doesn't load camera

Camera app doesn't load camera: Hi, I'm having trouble with the camera app that came installed on my Windows laptop. The problem isn't that it won't run or open, but when I do open it, it shows me a grey background with an icon on it instead of the actual camera displaying. Here's a screenshot of what I'm...