Windows 10: Why doesnt my computer detect my headset wheh i plug it into the jack

Discus and support Why doesnt my computer detect my headset wheh i plug it into the jack in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Iv been trying for 3 days now to fix my headset connection issue my computer it will not play audio or use the mic on the headset and the headset isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Razulberry, May 1, 2020.

1. Why doesnt my computer detect my headset wheh i plug it into the jack

Iv been trying for 3 days now to fix my headset connection issue my computer it will not play audio or use the mic on the headset and the headset isn't even Identified is there a way I can fix this and if this help the piece used to plug into the jack is 3.5 mm

:)

Razulberry, May 1, 2020
  2. CoolioF Win User

Jacks not detecting headset

It gives the response that the device is not plugged in. However I am sure it is. Why would by computer not be detecting the jacks?
    Ty

EDIT: there is a constant low buzzing noise when the headset is plugged into my front jack

CoolioF, May 1, 2020
  3. dencal Win User

Do note that there is a newly released driver January 22.....see info at top of this Drivers and Hardware Forum.
    Under Sticky Threads.

dencal, May 1, 2020
  4. CoolioF Win User

Why doesnt my computer detect my headset wheh i plug it into the jack

I recentley did a complete reinstall of Windows 10 onto my computer, deleting everything else on the drives along with it. However now when I plug my headset into either the front or rear jacks Windows is not detecting anything. I have installed the newest Realtek HD Audio drivers but am I missing anything else? Or is it a more serious problem? Ty in advance.

CoolioF, May 1, 2020
Thema:

Why doesnt my computer detect my headset wheh i plug it into the jack

1. Why doesnt my computer detect my headset wheh i plug it into the jack - Similar Threads - Why doesnt computer

2. Laptop isn't detecting headset mic if plugged in with 3.5mm jack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop isn't detecting headset mic if plugged in with 3.5mm jack: I have a Razer Headset that came with a usb adapter but if I plug in the adapter in my usb hub it doesn't work, But I can get sound if I plug it in the 3.5mm port but it doesn't detect my mic and I don't have a extra usb A port in my laptop. Is there a way I can still use the...
  3. Headset Microphone not detected when plugged into onboard audio jack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Microphone not detected when plugged into onboard audio jack: I recently did a completely fresh install of windows on my Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55, and I noticed that Windows does not pick up my Logitech headset microphone when the headset is plugged directly into the on board audio jack. Looking through the device manager and in sound...
  4. Headset Microphone not detected when plugged into onboard audio jack

Headset Microphone not detected when plugged into onboard audio jack: I recently did a completely fresh install of windows on my Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55, and I noticed that Windows does not pick up my Logitech headset microphone when the headset is plugged directly into the on board audio jack. Looking through the device manager and in sound...
  5. My PC is not detecting that why headset is plugged in, how to I fix this.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is not detecting that why headset is plugged in, how to I fix this.: I have Steelseries Arctis Nova Pro wireless. When I plug my headset into my PC and my Razer Laptop I get no nothing. No new popup, no new output/input devices and no driver. I've used the headset on both my PC and laptop before but now all the sudden it isn't working....
  6. My PC is not detecting that why headset is plugged in, how to I fix this.

My PC is not detecting that why headset is plugged in, how to I fix this.: I have Steelseries Arctis Nova Pro wireless. When I plug my headset into my PC and my Razer Laptop I get no nothing. No new popup, no new output/input devices and no driver. I've used the headset on both my PC and laptop before but now all the sudden it isn't working....
  7. onikuma k9 headset doesnt detect plugged in in my laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    onikuma k9 headset doesnt detect plugged in in my laptop.: Hello, I use a MacBook pro-2016 with windows Bootcamp and my headset worked fine until now, when I plug it in it doesn't do anything and shows it's not plugged in. I got it for my birthday back in September 2020 so I cant return it. any help or fixes? Thanks....
  8. Audio jack doesnt detect my headphones?

Audio jack doesnt detect my headphones?: I mainly use Bluetooth headphones or headphones that go into a usb port and it works perfectly . But I got a new pair of headphones and when I try to plug them into the audio jack in the front and back it does not work these headphones also have a audio plugin for a...
  9. Headset is plugged in, but headset microphone is not detected as "plugged in" by my...

Headset is plugged in, but headset microphone is not detected as "plugged in" by my...: Hello, I've been using a bootcamped Macbook Pro (mid-2014) for Windows and already have the Apple drivers called "Cirrus Logic CS4208 (AB 93)", but have not been able to use the microphone my headset comes with. I can use the internal microphone of my laptop, and my headset...
  10. Jacks not detecting headset

Jacks not detecting headset: I recentley did a complete reinstall of Windows 10 onto my computer, deleting everything else on the drives along with it. However now when I plug my headset into either the front or rear jacks Windows is not detecting anything. I have installed the newest Realtek HD Audio...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. headset plugged in but mic not working

2. microphone setup wizard not detecting mic neewer microphone driver