Windows 10: why doesnt my computer remember anything?

Discus and support why doesnt my computer remember anything? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; this is super weird and kind of hard to explain, but every time i download something, like roblox or discord, or change my wallpaper, i have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/breannaRB, Oct 11, 2020.

1. why doesnt my computer remember anything?

this is super weird and kind of hard to explain, but every time i download something, like roblox or discord, or change my wallpaper, i have to redownload it every single time i restart my computer or change these settings back every time, as if i made no change. every once in a while it shows my stuff, but it never shows any of my files in my file explorer, and seems to never remember what i do. my computer is an ASUS zenbook flip.

submitted by /u/breannaRB
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/breannaRB, Oct 11, 2020

2. login id's/remembering computer

Every time I select a site from my favorites list I have to keep entering my login id even when I have checked the box for the computer to remember the id. What do I have to turn on or off to get the computer to remember the login id's

SandyArmbruster, Oct 11, 2020
  3. What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Oct 11, 2020
  4. why doesnt my computer remember anything?

make my suface tablet remember facebook login

Hi,

We appreciate you getting back to us. To help you with this concern, we strongly suggest to click these links and steps:

• Delete or clear your browsing history. Please click this

link
      for the steps.

• Clear or delete your cookies. Kindly click this

link
      for the steps.

• Reset your Internet Explorer settings to default. Please click this

link
      for the steps.

• Now enter your username and password and click save or remember.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Richard tie, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

why doesnt my computer remember anything?

1. why doesnt my computer remember anything? - Similar Threads - why doesnt computer

2. wHY DOESNT MY COMPUTER HAVE A MICROSOFT STORE ON IT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wHY DOESNT MY COMPUTER HAVE A MICROSOFT STORE ON IT: My HP wINDOWS 10 64 BIT PC DOESNT HAVE A MICROSOFT STORE ON IT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-my-computer-have-a-microsoft-store-on/a11dab7c-075f-4fcb-8bb4-457bfd536aa4
  3. RDP doesnt remember window position

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP doesnt remember window position: RDP app is resetting its position randomly everytime I maximize to full screen and then restore down. Even when you snap the RDP window to a position, for instance the left half of the screen, when you maximize and then restore down, the window's bottom border is off the...
  4. RDP doesnt remember window position

in Windows 10 Customization
    RDP doesnt remember window position: RDP app is resetting its position randomly everytime I maximize to full screen and then restore down. Even when you snap the RDP window to a position, for instance the left half of the screen, when you maximize and then restore down, the window's bottom border is off the...
  5. Why doesnt anything work on windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesnt anything work on windows?: Absolutely nothing works without hours or days of troubleshooting for every feature.... What's the deal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-anything-work-on-windows/c0af3c18-9930-4a94-bb89-da9b78f4dd1d
  6. Why doesnt anything work on windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesnt anything work on windows?: Absolutely nothing works without hours or days of troubleshooting for every feature.... What's the deal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-anything-work-on-windows/c0af3c18-9930-4a94-bb89-da9b78f4dd1d
  7. Why doesnt anything work on windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. WINDOWS 10 DOESNT REMEMBER PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    WINDOWS 10 DOESNT REMEMBER PIN: recently saw a video on how to better my cpu and I cleared items from system config. Microsoft doesn’t remember my pin after I restarted pc. Brings me to ‘Something happened and PIN isn’t available. Click to set up PIN again’. Once I click, it says I need to install an app...
  9. WINDOWS 10 DOESNT REMEMBER PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 10 DOESNT REMEMBER PIN: recently saw a video on how to better my cpu and I cleared items from system config. Microsoft doesn’t remember my pin after I restarted pc. Brings me to ‘Something happened and PIN isn’t available. Click to set up PIN again’. Once I click, it says I need to install an app...
  10. WINDOWS 10 DOESNT REMEMBER PIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps