Windows 10: why doesnt my date show in my taskbar

Discus and support why doesnt my date show in my taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i want the bottom right of my task bar top have the date and time 9:30 am and under that, Wednesday, 10/16/2019. i adjust the settings, they work...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hamstradameus, Oct 16, 2019.

1. why doesnt my date show in my taskbar

i want the bottom right of my task bar top have the date and time 9:30 am and under that, Wednesday, 10/16/2019. i adjust the settings, they work... for a few days until i get the slightest hint of an update then back to nothing showing but the time..... why, why cant you leave my settings alone microsoft? is showing the date in my taskbar a security risk? can i please have just a little bit of control over my own computer please please please. you are turning windows in to a bad experience , a source of frustration . not user friendly . is there any way to stop having my settings constantly messed with?

:)

hamstradameus, Oct 16, 2019

2. Date is not showing in taskbar

Hi,

Disable Smaller Taskbar buttons in Taskbar settings in order to show the date on the Taskbar.

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Day and date gone from taskbar

Hello,

To assist you better, you might have opted to have the small buttons on the taskbar from its properties. If you uncheck the option to have small buttons on the taskbar, then that would increase the taskbar size and will display the date with the time on the
    notification area on the taskbar.

You may follow these steps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • On the Taskbar tab, uncheck the option “Use small Taskbar
      buttons”.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Now check if that display the date with the time on the notification area.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Aldwin Rod, Oct 16, 2019
  4. why doesnt my date show in my taskbar

Date is not showing in taskbar

Your taskbar is small to show the date as it can not contain that.

1. Either you can drag your taskbar up by holding the border to make it double.

OR

2. Windows Key+I > Personalization > Taskbar > Toggle use small taskbar buttons to Off

E for Excel, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

why doesnt my date show in my taskbar

1. why doesnt my date show in my taskbar - Similar Threads - why doesnt date

2. Why are my AOL settings out of date?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why are my AOL settings out of date?: I click on the little envelope at the bottom of the screen, and go to settings, manage accounts, and AOL, which I added yesterday. I repeatedly enter the password and it still tells me it can't access my email. I'm sure it's the right password even if I can't see it. I get an...
  3. Why is my windows out of date?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why is my windows out of date?: I'm on version 1803 for some reason, isn't that like over a year ago? Why hasn't it updated via autoupdates? I want to try the new clipboard feature. I know it sounds like a dumb question but I'm kinda curious why. I did a clean install a few months ago and always update...
  4. Why is my windows out of date?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why is my windows out of date?: I'm on version 1803 for some reason, isn't that like over a year ago? Why hasn't it updated via autoupdates? I want to try the new clipboard feature. I know it sounds like a dumb question but I'm kinda curious why. I did a clean install a few months ago and always update...
  5. Why don't my icons on my taskbar show up?

Why don't my icons on my taskbar show up?: My applications appear on the taskbar, but the icon of the application doesn't show and it's only for some application. I don't think I can explain it better than that, but I will post a picture with this because I don't know what to look for to fix this.[ATTACH]...
  6. Displaying the time and date on my desktop taskbar

Displaying the time and date on my desktop taskbar: I used to be able to see the time and date on the taskbar at the bottom of my desktop but today it is not there. How can I reset this to display please? It shows volume, etc. but no date and time....
  7. why are my apps not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why are my apps not showing: I got this computer 3 weeks ago and i did not do anything in the settings and suddenly i can't see my apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/why-are-my-apps-not-showing/1bb48e95-753c-43c2-8cb8-f4e9c91fa9d2
  8. Taskbar on my other displays doesnt autohide

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar on my other displays doesnt autohide: just wondering if any one has found a other soultion to this problem. on my two other displays my task bar just stops the auto hide. I was thinking maybe it was a issue with ultramon but then, when ever i go to my main screen and show the search bar they all start to auto...
  9. Long Date Not showing in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Long Date Not showing in Taskbar: I have the long date format set in the taskbar (dddd dd MMMM yyyy) and it works every day except for Wednesday. On that day the only thing that is shown is the time. Tried using short month ie Sep but nothing seems to work. No big deal but, just wondering if anyone else has...
  10. Taskbar on my other displays doesnt autohide

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar on my other displays doesnt autohide: any one else have this problem where your task bar on you other display dont auto hide it is quite annoying. 24244