Windows 10: why doesnt my date show in my taskbar

Discus and support why doesnt my date show in my taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i want the bottom right of my task bar top have the date and time 9:30 am and under that, Wednesday, 10/16/2019. i adjust the settings, they work...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hamstradameus, Oct 16, 2019.

1. why doesnt my date show in my taskbar

i want the bottom right of my task bar top have the date and time 9:30 am and under that, Wednesday, 10/16/2019. i adjust the settings, they work... for a few days until i get the slightest hint of an update then back to nothing showing but the time..... why, why cant you leave my settings alone microsoft? is showing the date in my taskbar a security risk? can i please have just a little bit of control over my own computer please please please. you are turning windows in to a bad experience , a source of frustration . not user friendly . is there any way to stop having my settings constantly messed with?

:)

hamstradameus, Oct 16, 2019

2. Date is not showing in taskbar

Hi,

Disable Smaller Taskbar buttons in Taskbar settings in order to show the date on the Taskbar.

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Day and date gone from taskbar

Hello,

To assist you better, you might have opted to have the small buttons on the taskbar from its properties. If you uncheck the option to have small buttons on the taskbar, then that would increase the taskbar size and will display the date with the time on the
    notification area on the taskbar.

You may follow these steps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • On the Taskbar tab, uncheck the option “Use small Taskbar
      buttons”.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Now check if that display the date with the time on the notification area.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Aldwin Rod, Oct 16, 2019
  4. why doesnt my date show in my taskbar

Date is not showing in taskbar

Your taskbar is small to show the date as it can not contain that.

1. Either you can drag your taskbar up by holding the border to make it double.

OR

2. Windows Key+I > Personalization > Taskbar > Toggle use small taskbar buttons to Off

E for Excel, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

why doesnt my date show in my taskbar

1. why doesnt my date show in my taskbar - Similar Threads - why doesnt date

2. Why doesnt my hard drive E: Show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesnt my hard drive E: Show up: The other day I was downloading something from youtube to edit which I always have with no problem Note: I've had this drive since 2021 but my pc was slowing down a little when I would tab out the streams id watch on kick or twitch and would stutter behind badly then my pc...
  3. Why doesnt my hard drive E: Show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesnt my hard drive E: Show up: The other day I was downloading something from youtube to edit which I always have with no problem Note: I've had this drive since 2021 but my pc was slowing down a little when I would tab out the streams id watch on kick or twitch and would stutter behind badly then my pc...
  4. My date wont show on the taskbar under certan conditions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My date wont show on the taskbar under certan conditions: So I currently format my short date as yyyy/MM/dd-MMMM-dddd , same as what I use for my long date. It used to work but currently does not current build 19045.3324, if I remove even one caterer it works just fine but I would like to have it set the way I have it now as a note...
  5. My date wont show on the taskbar under certan conditions

My date wont show on the taskbar under certan conditions: So I currently format my short date as yyyy/MM/dd-MMMM-dddd , same as what I use for my long date. It used to work but currently does not current build 19045.3324, if I remove even one caterer it works just fine but I would like to have it set the way I have it now as a note...
  6. My date wont show on the taskbar under certan conditions

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Why isn’t my taskbar showing up

Why isn’t my taskbar showing up: So my pc just updated the most recent windows update. And now my taskbar disappeared, now I can’t click on or use any of the apps that were on the taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-my-taskbar-showing-up/24af760f-a1ec-4950-a351-8031c0ad0cec
  8. Why isn’t my taskbar showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn’t my taskbar showing up: So my pc just updated the most recent windows update. And now my taskbar disappeared, now I can’t click on or use any of the apps that were on the taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-my-taskbar-showing-up/24af760f-a1ec-4950-a351-8031c0ad0cec
  9. Not showing date on small taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not showing date on small taskbar?: Heyo, On the small taskbar (right click > taskbar settings > use small taskbar buttons), it only shows the time (ex: 12:04 PM) on the very far right. I have my taskbar positioned on the bottom of my screen I did a little research, I guess there used to be a common fix where...
  10. Long Date Not showing in Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Long Date Not showing in Taskbar: I have the long date format set in the taskbar (dddd dd MMMM yyyy) and it works every day except for Wednesday. On that day the only thing that is shown is the time. Tried using short month ie Sep but nothing seems to work. No big deal but, just wondering if anyone else has...