Windows 10: Why doesn't my HPOfficejet4622 install?

Discus and support Why doesn't my HPOfficejet4622 install? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I don't know how to install my HPOfficejet4622 to my Windows10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RUTHWILKINSON2, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Why doesn't my HPOfficejet4622 install?

I don't know how to install my HPOfficejet4622 to my Windows10.

:)

RUTHWILKINSON2, Mar 2, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Why doesn't my HPOfficejet4622 install? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 2, 2020
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 2, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Why doesn't my HPOfficejet4622 install?

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Why doesn't my HPOfficejet4622 install? [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Why doesn't my HPOfficejet4622 install?

1. Why doesn't my HPOfficejet4622 install? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't HPOfficejet4622

2. Why doesn't my SSD not boot after installing a new MB?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't my SSD not boot after installing a new MB?: This seems to be a common question but I have not seen.My older Dell desktop quit in that it would not boot but showed a blue screen that said, among other things, "required device is not connected or cannot be accessed," I decided to put together an all new computer which I...
  3. Why doesn't my SSD not boot after installing a new MB?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn't my SSD not boot after installing a new MB?: This seems to be a common question but I have not seen.My older Dell desktop quit in that it would not boot but showed a blue screen that said, among other things, "required device is not connected or cannot be accessed," I decided to put together an all new computer which I...
  4. Why doesn't my SSD not boot after installing a new MB?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why doesn't my computer display anything on the screen after installing Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't my computer display anything on the screen after installing Windows?: Hi, today I bought a new computer, it has a gigabyte B560m motherboard and rtx 3060.My problem is when I want to install Windows, when I finish installing everything and the creation tool asks me to restart the computer, the screen stays black, nothing happens, I have waited...
  6. Why doesn't my computer display anything on the screen after installing Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn't my computer display anything on the screen after installing Windows?: Hi, today I bought a new computer, it has a gigabyte B560m motherboard and rtx 3060.My problem is when I want to install Windows, when I finish installing everything and the creation tool asks me to restart the computer, the screen stays black, nothing happens, I have waited...
  7. why doesn't my cd automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why doesn't my cd automatically: how do i get my cd to start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-my-cd-automatically/20e10d05-373d-4e4f-ac6a-5c2f9f740e43
  8. Why .Net 4.8 doesn't installs on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why .Net 4.8 doesn't installs on Windows 10?: I installed updates including .net update to 4.8, but after restarting the system, "reg query" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ NET Framework Setup \ NDP "" showed that I only had 4.0 installed. Online installer won't start. Offline too. The rest of the software...
  9. my wifi doesn't work,why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my wifi doesn't work,why?: please, anyone, help me, my wifi doesn't work from 2 months, there is a red sign on it, and when I want to connect to my wifi it says that there are no wifi networks, When I go to the Wi-Fi device I find it has disappeared,I tried running the troubleshooter but it didn't fix...
  10. What is oem42.inf and why doesn't it install?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is oem42.inf and why doesn't it install?: After a recent clean re-install of Windows 10, there's a USB Controller device that is reporting itself unable to configure. The Events list reports: Device not configured (oem42.inf) Device install requested Device not configured (oem42.inf) Device installed...