Windows 10: Why doesn't my Microsoft User Accounts screen turn on upon log in?

Discus and support Why doesn't my Microsoft User Accounts screen turn on upon log in? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I log into the Bios Password, then into HDD/SSD Password, and the Microsoft User Accounts page remains blank? I have to shutdown the laptop and login... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Janie de Medeiros, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Why doesn't my Microsoft User Accounts screen turn on upon log in?

I log into the Bios Password, then into HDD/SSD Password, and the Microsoft User Accounts page remains blank? I have to shutdown the laptop and login again, and after a 2nd login than the Microsoft User Accounts page and/or screen comes on and then security key code is requested. And I have access to my account.

I am not knowledgeable about making changes to the registry as was suggested by answer.microsoft.com.

Is there a simple method to apply to resolve this from reoccurring?

Thank you.

:)

Janie de Medeiros, Jan 24, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 doesn`t log in after update

Hi,

You may need to reset your password for you to access your account again. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you trying to log in to your Microsoft Account or to your Windows 10 local account?
    • Have you tried resetting your password?

Meanwhile, you're trying to log in to your Microsoft Account, we suggest that you follow the steps in this

forum article
    shared by PaulSey on how to reset your password and recover your Microsoft Account.

If you're trying to log in to your Windows 10 local account, we suggest that you perform the instructions in this

article
    on how you can reset your Windows 10 local account.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Upgrade to windows 10. Current password doesn t work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

Please let us know

• Are you logged in with a local account or Microsoft account?
    • Have you tried typing the password with On-Screen keyboard?
    I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: On-Screen Keyboard

You may use the accessibility options to pop open a on-screen keyboard and type the password from there to make sure you are typing the correct password.

If the issue persists,

Step 2:

If you see your email address listed there, it must be a Microsoft account. You will be able to reset the password and log in if your PC is connected to internet.

Refer,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jan 24, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Why doesn't my Microsoft User Accounts screen turn on upon log in?

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Why doesn't my Microsoft User Accounts screen turn on upon log in? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Why doesn't my Microsoft User Accounts screen turn on upon log in?

1. Why doesn't my Microsoft User Accounts screen turn on upon log in? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't Microsoft

2. Microsoft Family Starts Logging Screen Time When PC is Turned On Before User Logs In

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Starts Logging Screen Time When PC is Turned On Before User Logs In: My son's account is logging time against his screen time just by the fact that the PC is switched on. This is only happening with his account. The other five accounts don't have this issue. I saw this today. I switched on the PC, and an hour later his screen time was...
  3. Can't log in to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't log in to my Microsoft account: Any time I try to log into my account the window immediately closes. Anyone ever dealt with this? https://twitter.com/MidNiteSage/status/1215442150961426434 submitted by /u/genuinelying [link] [comments]...
  4. Windows 10 - doesn't recognize my user, even if I log into my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 - doesn't recognize my user, even if I log into my account: When I start up my computer and I log into my account it somehow throws me into a a guest or a temporary user. All of my documents are "gone", programs are "missing" They are there though in my user name. My internet history is missing. I can open a chrome window and all...
  5. Can't log on to my Microsoft Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't log on to my Microsoft Account: Every time i try to log onto my account on my windows pc on any platform like microsoft store or xbox app i keep getting this error message saying Please try again later, and then this error message saying 0x801901f4...
  6. Windows Account User gone from log-in screen

Windows Account User gone from log-in screen: I opened my laptop this morning to find that an entire account my family uses has randomly dissapeared. I need this fixed ASAP as it has important documents. The last time I used it was last night and everything was there before I shut it down....
  7. Can't log in to my Microsoft Account.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't log in to my Microsoft Account.: [ATTACH] I get this message every time I try to login to my Microsoft Account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-to-my-microsoft-account/eeebba19-9409-4a2f-8745-609d933b2c77
  8. Can't log in on my Microsoft Account

Can't log in on my Microsoft Account: I can't sing in on my Microsoft account at the my Windows, when i click on that it doesn't show any thing like the page of singing on my account it doesn't show any action. Could you please solve it ?...
  9. log in screen doesn't have other user option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    log in screen doesn't have other user option: I have a Dell that my son set up and used, and now it is mine to use. He got another computer. But when I try to log on, the start up screen only has Matthew as the user, and no option to change to other user. Please advise...
  10. Windows Automatically logs on user upon startup/unable to switch users

Windows Automatically logs on user upon startup/unable to switch users: Windows 10 Pro No longer requires a login password on startup and logs right in as the user This is occurring on a Windows SBS2011 domain user account I scanned PC with trend AV and also Bitdefender - no issues found and PC is generally OK in all other regards and...