Windows 10: why doesn't my music files burn to cd

Discus and support why doesn't my music files burn to cd in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; why doesn't my music burn to the cd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by phillipvan Staden1, Jan 30, 2023.

1. why doesn't my music files burn to cd

why doesn't my music burn to the cd

:)

phillipvan Staden1, Jan 30, 2023

2. Burn Music CD

I used Windows 10 to burn about 100 songs into CD in MP3 format. After burning, I found that the CD contains 1 music folder and 1 WPL file. When I open the music folder, it contains 5 music subfolders and a listing of 90 songs. When I open the 5 music subfolders,
    each subfolder contains 1, 2 or 3 songs. When I insert this CD into the MP3 player in my car, the MP3 player skips the 5 subfolders (on the top) and goes straight to play the listing of 90 songs. Is this normal with Windows 10? Is there any way I can do to
    burn a music CD without containing folders? Before I upgraded to Windows 10 earlier this year, every time I burn a music CD, it contains songs only without folders.

I would very much appreciate it if any one can help me about this question.

MeijungLin, Jan 30, 2023
  3. Ferdz Amp Win User
    Burn Music CD

Hello,

This seems to be related to the manner of how you burn your music files to your audio disc. To ensure that it will play in almost any CD player, we need to select
    Audio CD as format for the Burn options when burning with Windows Media Player. Refer to this support article for the steps on how to:

Burn and rip CDs

Give us update on the result and we will be glad to assist you further.

Ferdz Amp, Jan 30, 2023
  4. why doesn't my music files burn to cd

Burning music to CDs

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Is this issue specific only to ITunes and Windows Media Player?
    • What happens when you try to access CD/ DVD drive from File Explorer?
    • Is music file locally stored or downloaded?

I would like to inform you that there might be a problem with the music file. As of now, I suggest you to burn a different music files from other folder and check if the same issue persist.

Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

why doesn't my music files burn to cd

1. why doesn't my music files burn to cd - Similar Threads - why doesn't music

2. why doesn't my music files burn to cd

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why doesn't my music files burn to cd: why doesn't my music burn to the cd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-my-music-files-burn-to-cd/3924db2c-bbe7-4488-8a3f-dfbfdba921b8
  3. why doesn't my music files burn to cd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why doesn't my music files burn to cd: why doesn't my music burn to the cd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-my-music-files-burn-to-cd/3924db2c-bbe7-4488-8a3f-dfbfdba921b8
  4. Burn a file to CD

Burn a file to CD: I can't burn a file to CD-R using external ODD & HDD device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burn-a-file-to-cd/3a1b1705-fe1e-4462-ae21-c5580e3a314d
  5. Unable to burn CD music

Unable to burn CD music: I have an old Sony Vaio laptop that was initially a Windows 7 which I converted to a Windows 10 last year 2019. I am trying to burn some music cds with Sony recordable cds. The message I get is that the speed writing capabilities are incompatible. Is there any way around...
  6. CD player will not burn music on to CD

CD player will not burn music on to CD: I have recently had my CD/DVD drive replaced. It shows that it is working properly. I can play a DVD or CD with music or video on the CD/DVD Drive. When using the Windows Media program, I can not burn music on to a CD. This statement pops up: Windows Media Player cannot...
  7. burning cd for music

burning cd for music: i cant get my burner to work, i have burn cd's in the past ,but this time error code says directory invaild. what ?? how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/burning-cd-for-music/55e837fc-7d9f-449c-be60-7d742526b13a
  8. Burning music to CD problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Burning music to CD problem: Hello. I have a windows 10 desktop PC. When using windows media player to burn to disc some tracks come out in the MP3 format (which I want) others come out in file folder format. Can any one help with this please....
  9. Burning music to CD

Burning music to CD: I've been able to burn CD'S for quite sometime. All of a sudden, I keep getting the same error message over and over "Directory Name Invalid". I've done all the "how to videos", I've used the prompts for DEVMGMT, I've uninstalled the driver, I've rebooted my system. Where...
  10. how to copy or burn a music cd to a blank cd

how to copy or burn a music cd to a blank cd: How to copy or burn a music cd to a blank cd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-copy-or-burn-a-music-cd-to-a-blank-cd/2e588c3a-4e1d-456e-aca0-cc0dc59465dd