Windows 10: Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store

Discus and support Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; In this past week i have got my new PC and i have tried to download some games from the Microsoft store that i already own, when i go to download these... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LeeMohamed, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store

In this past week i have got my new PC and i have tried to download some games from the Microsoft store that i already own, when i go to download these Games it gives me a list of devises that i want to install my games on, but i only see my Xbox and not my PC even though the PC is linked with my email.

iv tried singing out and then back in on everything and nothing worked, the Microsoft store knows i bought it because is say "you already own this".

Can anyone provide any incite to this?, thanks

:)

LeeMohamed, Apr 7, 2019

2. setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

YESICAAMAYA, Apr 7, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Apr 7, 2019
  4. Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store

Microsoft Store

Microsoft Store doesn,t working

PlamenaHristova, Apr 7, 2019
Thema:

Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store

1. Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store - Similar Threads - Why Doesn't recognized

2. Why my printer doesn't recognize PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my printer doesn't recognize PC?: Today I tried using the scan function, printer says not connected to PC. Connected it to new router/network. Put the CD in again and installed HP Smart. All to no avail, yet I can print a screen from my PC. I have not tried the fax as of yet. I THOUGHT this was easy, but not...
  3. Why my printer doesn't recognize PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my printer doesn't recognize PC?: Today I tried using the scan function, printer says not connected to PC. Connected it to new router/network. Put the CD in again and installed HP Smart. All to no avail, yet I can print a screen from my PC. I have not tried the fax as of yet. I THOUGHT this was easy, but not...
  4. Why doesn't microsoft recognize my laptop serial number?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn't microsoft recognize my laptop serial number?: I'm using a HP Notebook and I know my serial number is correct but Microsoft doesn't recognize it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-microsoft-recognize-my-laptop-serial/de74b8a9-0203-41d3-be2f-54ce814d1206
  5. Microsoft Store Doesn't Recognize My PIN

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Doesn't Recognize My PIN: I am using Windows 10 on a HP desktop computer. I login with a Microsoft account using a PIN. When I go to the Microsoft store, it asks me for my PIN. I enter the same PIN as I do when I log into Windows, but it doesn't recognize it. The Credential Security screen that pops...
  6. Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install: I recently decided to try the Game Pass for their $1 dollar promotion but I can't install any of the games that are available....the install button is greyed out and when I select the "..." to install on my device it doesn't have any device listed although I clearly have my...
  7. Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store?

Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store?: In this past week i have got my new PC and i have tried to download some games from the Microsoft store that i already own, when i go to download these Games it gives me a list of devises that i want to install my games on, but i only see my Xbox and not my PC even though the...
  8. Why is my PC not recognized by the Microsoft store?

Why is my PC not recognized by the Microsoft store?: Last week I got my new PC and tried to download some games from the Microsoft store when I'm going to download these games, it gives me a list of devices I want to install them on. but I only see my Xbox and not my PC although the PC is linked to my email. Can anyone provide...
  9. Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store?

Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store?: Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store? In this past week i have got my new PC and i have tried to download some games from the Microsoft store that i already own, when i go to download these Games it gives me a list of devises that i want to install my games...
  10. Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why Doesn't my PC get recognized by the Microsoft store?: In this past week i have got my new PC and i have tried to download some games from the Microsoft store that i already own, when i go to download these Games it gives me a list of devises that i want to install my games on, but i only see my Xbox and not my PC even though the...