Windows 10: Why doesn’t my Touchscreen work anymore?

Discus and support Why doesn’t my Touchscreen work anymore? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’ve had a Window Surface Laptop for quite some time, but after I updated it to window 10, the touchscreen won’t work anymore at all. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_An_Unknown_User_, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Why doesn’t my Touchscreen work anymore?

I’ve had a Window Surface Laptop for quite some time, but after I updated it to window 10, the touchscreen won’t work anymore at all.

submitted by /u/_An_Unknown_User_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_An_Unknown_User_, Jan 13, 2021

2. Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Why doesn’t my Touchscreen work anymore? [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Jan 13, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Why doesn’t my Touchscreen work anymore? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 13, 2021
  4. bobkn Win User

Why doesn’t my Touchscreen work anymore?

Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

I dunno.

Re-install the TWAIN drivers? (They are not included in Windows.)

You might get a better answer if you gave the make and model of the scanner.

bobkn, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Why doesn’t my Touchscreen work anymore?

1. Why doesn’t my Touchscreen work anymore? - Similar Threads - Why doesn’t Touchscreen

2. Why doesn’t the mouse snap feature work anymore in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn’t the mouse snap feature work anymore in Windows 10?: Why doesn’t the mouse snap feature work anymore in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-the-mouse-snap-feature-work-anymore-in/5a7322ae-637f-44ce-92f0-18056ee14bae
  3. Why doesn’t the mouse snap feature work anymore in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn’t the mouse snap feature work anymore in Windows 10?: Why doesn’t the mouse snap feature work anymore in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-the-mouse-snap-feature-work-anymore-in/5a7322ae-637f-44ce-92f0-18056ee14bae
  4. Why doesn’t the mouse snap feature work anymore in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. HP Touchscreen doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Touchscreen doesn't work anymore: Hello, my HP Laptop touchscreen stopped to work.Can it be connected with some OS upddates?Hardware driver is installed and enabled, hardware HP test doesnt react.Thank you....
  6. HP Touchscreen doesn't work anymore

HP Touchscreen doesn't work anymore: Hello, my HP Laptop touchscreen stopped to work.Can it be connected with some OS upddates?Hardware driver is installed and enabled, hardware HP test doesnt react.Thank you....
  7. help! My laptop doesn’t work anymore. Keyboard and touchpad suddenly don’t work anymore...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help! My laptop doesn’t work anymore. Keyboard and touchpad suddenly don’t work anymore...: I have a HuaweiMateBook X i5 2020, bought in April 2021. Running on Windows 11 smoothly without issues for the past two years. I’ll give you a rundown of what happened, and what I’ve tried so far.the laptop worked until about 1 pm 4 hours ago today. Then suddenly the wifi...
  8. help! My laptop doesn’t work anymore. Keyboard and touchpad suddenly don’t work anymore...

help! My laptop doesn’t work anymore. Keyboard and touchpad suddenly don’t work anymore...: I have a HuaweiMateBook X i5 2020, bought in April 2021. Running on Windows 11 smoothly without issues for the past two years. I’ll give you a rundown of what happened, and what I’ve tried so far.the laptop worked until about 1 pm 4 hours ago today. Then suddenly the wifi...
  9. Touchscreen doesn’t work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touchscreen doesn’t work: The touchscreen of my Lenovo P52 doesn’t work. The Active Pen 2 and Thinkpad Pen Pro don’t work with my device either. The system is Windows 10 Pro and it came with this laptop. Is it a compatibility issue and is there any setup?...
  10. Touchscreen doesn’t work anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchscreen doesn’t work anymore: The touchscreen stopped working. I switched to the tablet mode but the touchscreen looks like it doesn’t exist. I use Dell Inspiron 15-5568 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchscreen-doesnt-work-anymore/9e0d0d7e-ae50-4dad-aac7-a87811cac792