Windows 10: Why doesn't my Windows 10 Pro support adaptive brightness?

Discus and support Why doesn't my Windows 10 Pro support adaptive brightness? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It really gets on my nerves how whenever I move from screen to screen, the brightness/lighting changes so rapidly, and the screen would be way too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LenoraM, Jun 15, 2021.

1. LenoraM Win User

Why doesn't my Windows 10 Pro support adaptive brightness?

It really gets on my nerves how whenever I move from screen to screen, the brightness/lighting changes so rapidly, and the screen would be way too bright for me, or way too dark for me. Is there any way to change this or fix it? Please help.

:)

LenoraM, Jun 15, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Why doesn't my Windows 10 Pro support adaptive brightness? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 15, 2021
  3. Paul Black, Jun 15, 2021
  4. Why doesn't my Windows 10 Pro support adaptive brightness?

Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, Jun 15, 2021
Thema:

Why doesn't my Windows 10 Pro support adaptive brightness?

1. Why doesn't my Windows 10 Pro support adaptive brightness? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't Pro

2. Why doesn't Windows allow brightness adjustment?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't Windows allow brightness adjustment?: Before you tell me to check "Action Center" and "Settings - Display" and "Control Panel - Device Manager" AND "update your GPU driver" I already did. So what's the secret?...
  3. Why doesn't Windows allow brightness adjustment?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn't Windows allow brightness adjustment?: Before you tell me to check "Action Center" and "Settings - Display" and "Control Panel - Device Manager" AND "update your GPU driver" I already did. So what's the secret?...
  4. Why doesn't Windows allow brightness adjustment?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Disable adaptive brightness Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable adaptive brightness Windows 10: My laptop display dims when viewing something dark, for instance Spotify. When I alt-tab back to my browser displaying a white web page it will brighten again. This makes no sense to me and I'd like to disable it. I've had the issue on three different laptops so far.Under...
  6. Disable adaptive brightness Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable adaptive brightness Windows 10: My laptop display dims when viewing something dark, for instance Spotify. When I alt-tab back to my browser displaying a white web page it will brighten again. This makes no sense to me and I'd like to disable it. I've had the issue on three different laptops so far.Under...
  7. Adaptive Brightness on surface pro 7- windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adaptive Brightness on surface pro 7- windows 10 home: Hello community, I have an issue on my surface pro 7 with the adaptive brightness is always unstable changes by itself even I disable all of related features on windows 10 but still not no any changes with this issue though. So do you guys have any solutions to handle this...
  8. Windows 10 Adaptive Brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Adaptive Brightness: I have just got a new Dell Inspiron 15 5000. It seems great, accept that the screen jumps from bright to dim very frequently, and following no pattern that I can understand. I have tried to find a way to turn off adaptive brightness, but that option doesn't seem to exist...
  9. Why is it impossible to disable the adaptative brightness on my pc??????????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is it impossible to disable the adaptative brightness on my pc??????????: I have seen tutorials but when I try it on my won pc, the configurations are simply not there. The options dont exist. Why??????????? Do I really have to intall windows 7 again to have a decent working pc??????????? submitted by /u/Novatonavila [link] [comments]...
  10. Why Window 10 Doesn't support my quotes pictures ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why Window 10 Doesn't support my quotes pictures ?: Why window 10 don't show my art's on disc c ? before i using window 8 and my all pics are showing properly but when i update with window 10 my pictures are showing like a virus , and em worried about that because i make these pics within 6 months Thanks for help...