Windows 10: Why doesn't PC heath check app recognize that I have TPM 2.0 active

Discus and support Why doesn't PC heath check app recognize that I have TPM 2.0 active in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I havea custom built computer that I installed windows 10. But ever since then windows 11 came out I've been trying to upgrade to no avail. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Emoni Roberts, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Why doesn't PC heath check app recognize that I have TPM 2.0 active

I havea custom built computer that I installed windows 10. But ever since then windows 11 came out I've been trying to upgrade to no avail. I have triple checked in the bios to confirm, that I do have TPM 2.0 active but it isn't detected by the health check app. Any help or advice on this issue?

:)

Emoni Roberts, Mar 23, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Why doesn't PC heath check app recognize that I have TPM 2.0 active 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 23, 2023
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 23, 2023
  4. jmcslob Win User

Why doesn't PC heath check app recognize that I have TPM 2.0 active

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Why doesn't PC heath check app recognize that I have TPM 2.0 active :cool:

jmcslob, Mar 23, 2023
Thema:

Why doesn't PC heath check app recognize that I have TPM 2.0 active

1. Why doesn't PC heath check app recognize that I have TPM 2.0 active - Similar Threads - Why doesn't heath

2. Why doesn't Windows recognize that I activated TPM on my ASRock B450M Pro4?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't Windows recognize that I activated TPM on my ASRock B450M Pro4?: I have an Asrock B450M Pro4 r2.0 motherboard and I have TPM enabled in the BIOS and Windows 10 and the Microsoft tool to determine the status of your PC does not detect it, nor does it detect it in tpm.msc. In all the videos I have seen on YouTube where people have that same...
  3. Why doesn't Windows recognize that I activated TPM on my ASRock B450M Pro4?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn't Windows recognize that I activated TPM on my ASRock B450M Pro4?: I have an Asrock B450M Pro4 r2.0 motherboard and I have TPM enabled in the BIOS and Windows 10 and the Microsoft tool to determine the status of your PC does not detect it, nor does it detect it in tpm.msc. In all the videos I have seen on YouTube where people have that same...
  4. Why doesn't Windows recognize that I activated TPM on my ASRock B450M Pro4?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why doesn't Windows recognize that I activated TPM on my ASRock B450M Pro4?: I have an Asrock B450M Pro4 r2.0 motherboard and I have TPM activated in the BIOS and Windows 10 and Microsoft's nibla tool to determine the status of your PC detects it, it does not detect it in tpm.msc either. In all the videos that I have seen on YouTube where people have...
  5. Why doesn't PC heath check app recognize that I have TPM 2.0 active

Why doesn't PC heath check app recognize that I have TPM 2.0 active: I havea custom built computer that I installed windows 10. But ever since then windows 11 came out I've been trying to upgrade to no avail. I have triple checked in the bios to confirm, that I do have TPM 2.0 active but it isn't detected by the health check app. Any help or...
  6. Why doesn't PC heath check app recognize that I have TPM 2.0 active

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why doesn't PC heath check app recognize that I have TPM 2.0 active: I havea custom built computer that I installed windows 10. But ever since then windows 11 came out I've been trying to upgrade to no avail. I have triple checked in the bios to confirm, that I do have TPM 2.0 active but it isn't detected by the health check app. Any help or...
  7. How does the PC Heath check app detect the age of my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How does the PC Heath check app detect the age of my computer?: I installed the PC Health check app on my 14 year old laptop running windows 10 it is not my main laptop. It determined the age accurately. How does it determine the age of my computer....
  8. How does the PC Heath check app detect the age of my computer?

How does the PC Heath check app detect the age of my computer?: I installed the PC Health check app on my 14 year old laptop running windows 10 it is not my main laptop. It determined the age accurately. How does it determine the age of my computer....
  9. pc heath check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc heath check: pc health check tells me my computer is ready from win 11after enabling tpm 2.0when i go to windows update it tells me that it is not compatible. Why ????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-heath-check/25ab4f70-f549-43cb-b442-7af07c81654f
  10. pc heath check

pc heath check: pc health check tells me my computer is ready from win 11after enabling tpm 2.0when i go to windows update it tells me that it is not compatible. Why ????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-heath-check/25ab4f70-f549-43cb-b442-7af07c81654f