Windows 10: Why doesn't some apps work for Multitasking

Discus and support Why doesn't some apps work for Multitasking in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I put my games as a different desktop and it sometimes don't work such as destiny 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PranayDahya, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Why doesn't some apps work for Multitasking

I put my games as a different desktop and it sometimes don't work such as destiny 2

:)

PranayDahya, Oct 19, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Why doesn't some apps work for Multitasking [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Oct 19, 2019
  4. Bushka Win User

Why doesn't some apps work for Multitasking

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

Why doesn't some apps work for Multitasking

1. Why doesn't some apps work for Multitasking - Similar Threads - Why doesn't apps

2. multitasking

in Windows 10 Customization
    multitasking: Hello, When I try multitasking most often with applications such as: File explorer, google chrome and Notepad ++ the computer screen starts to blink .. the computer becomes useless at the moment ... please help me...
  3. Multitasking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multitasking: Is there a way to keep side by side windows active at the same time?[ATTACH] like in this photo, one window is active but other is paused. when i see ads the timer of it is paused and when i click window it starts. i hope you understand my question. how to keep both windows...
  4. Why doesn't Spotlight work correctly?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why doesn't Spotlight work correctly?: It's been happening for years. And, once again, my Spotlight picture is not changing. Now, understand this: I AM NON TECHNICAL, MICROSOFT. I can't try all those complicated fixes - and I shouldn't have to. Fix the problem at your end!...
  5. Some apps are not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Some apps are not working: I'm using microsoft lumia 640XL and recently upgraded to Win10. After the upgradation, I am unable to run some basic apps like weather and some music apps. Weather app is shown downloaded but it does not work, when i tap it, it brings me to window store and then the whole...
  6. Multitasking

Multitasking: Device: Lenovo ideacentre AIO 510S All-in-one Touchscreen PC Manufacturer part no: F0C3001RUK This is actually more about the mouse [2.4G wireless ZTM600 mouse, silver] than anything. The scroll bar on this mouse is like a touchpad and its a tiny bit problematic. On my...
  7. some voice apps Work; some do not

in Windows 10 Support
    some voice apps Work; some do not: Google Voice to text just stopped working on pc [cannot press Start] Hangouts doesn’t call; Audacity works fine. 129666
  8. my wifi doesn't work,why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my wifi doesn't work,why?: please, anyone, help me, my wifi doesn't work from 2 months, there is a red sign on it, and when I want to connect to my wifi it says that there are no wifi networks, When I go to the Wi-Fi device I find it has disappeared,I tried running the troubleshooter but it didn't fix...
  9. [Multitasking View] Some questions about multitasking in windows 10

[Multitasking View] Some questions about multitasking in windows 10: Hi team and all, I am using multitasking view i.e. the virtual desktop function in windows 10. It is an awesome function, meanwhile a thought came into my mind that I'd like to change the name of the virtual desktops rather than desktop 1, 2, 3... I know there is some...
  10. Some apps not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some apps not working: Hi ! On my desktop computer, after migrating to Windows 10, from Windows 7, and solving a lot of problems, I still have one I did not succeed to correct. I cannot open two Apps, Mail and Calendar, apparently tied under the same apps "Communications". I have uninstalled them...