Windows 10: Why doesn't some apps work for Multitasking

Discus and support Why doesn't some apps work for Multitasking in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I put my games as a different desktop and it sometimes don't work such as destiny 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PranayDahya, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Why doesn't some apps work for Multitasking

I put my games as a different desktop and it sometimes don't work such as destiny 2

:)

PranayDahya, Oct 19, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Why doesn't some apps work for Multitasking [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Oct 19, 2019
  4. Bushka Win User

Why doesn't some apps work for Multitasking

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

Why doesn't some apps work for Multitasking

1. Why doesn't some apps work for Multitasking - Similar Threads - Why doesn't apps

2. Multitasking Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multitasking Not Working: When I open multiple screens on one computer, After about two hours, I'm not able to click on the screens using my mouse. When I hover over each screen. It's as if the mouse isn't connecting to the screen and it's not allowing me to switch back and forth.Can you assist?...
  3. Multitasking Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multitasking Not Working: When I open multiple screens on one computer, After about two hours, I'm not able to click on the screens using my mouse. When I hover over each screen. It's as if the mouse isn't connecting to the screen and it's not allowing me to switch back and forth.Can you assist?...
  4. Multitasking Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why some of explorer shortcut doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why some of explorer shortcut doesn't work?: Hello, I'm having issue with my Windows 11.After some several updates within few months, I just realize that some of explorer shortcut didn't work like it should be. I have cheked in the registry but I found nothing. Shortcut that I'm issuing is Ctrl + Shift + N which it...
  6. Why some of explorer shortcut doesn't work?

Why some of explorer shortcut doesn't work?: Hello, I'm having issue with my Windows 11.After some several updates within few months, I just realize that some of explorer shortcut didn't work like it should be. I have cheked in the registry but I found nothing. Shortcut that I'm issuing is Ctrl + Shift + N which it...
  7. some android apps doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some android apps doesn't work: there are some windows apps doesn't work only opens and immediately closealthough it works properly before,please show me how to solve these problem as i can't uninstall any app that doesn't work...
  8. some android apps doesn't work

some android apps doesn't work: there are some windows apps doesn't work only opens and immediately closealthough it works properly before,please show me how to solve these problem as i can't uninstall any app that doesn't work...
  9. Multitasking not working

Multitasking not working: I've been trying to use the multitasking option to open different desktops, but when I open a new desktop and try to open the same program I had already open in a different desktop it redirects me to that desktop instead of opening in the second desktop. How can I make it...
  10. [Multitasking View] Some questions about multitasking in windows 10

[Multitasking View] Some questions about multitasking in windows 10: Hi team and all, I am using multitasking view i.e. the virtual desktop function in windows 10. It is an awesome function, meanwhile a thought came into my mind that I'd like to change the name of the virtual desktops rather than desktop 1, 2, 3... I know there is some...