Windows 10: Why doesn't the quick action bluetooth icon show the battery level of what is connected?

Discus and support Why doesn't the quick action bluetooth icon show the battery level of what is connected? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't think there's a setting for this yet, but it makes sense to have the battery level of, say, headphones that are connected on the quick action... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jaime Manzo, Feb 17, 2023.

1. Why doesn't the quick action bluetooth icon show the battery level of what is connected?

I don't think there's a setting for this yet, but it makes sense to have the battery level of, say, headphones that are connected on the quick action icon the way that phones show it in the notification bar. That way you don't have to right-click and go into the bluetooth settings to see.

:)

Jaime Manzo, Feb 17, 2023

2. Bluetooth Battery Level via Battery System Icon

We have all been there when our wireless devices (mouse/keyboard) stop responding. Or in my instance, using the Surface Pen buttons and suddenly they stopped working. You guessed it, my battery in my Bluetooth device died.

Would it be possible to update either the Bluetooth system tray icon or even the battery icon to display Bluetooth devices that indicate battery levels? As of Windows 10 Build 17639 when the battery level was added to the Settings>Bluetooth & Other Devices
    menu, I find that it is a hassle to have to go to a system menu in order to determine the battery level of connected devices. Making a quick check/lookup on the taskbar would be much more efficient for users.

ChrisMandragon, Feb 17, 2023
  3. Viewing battery level for Bluetooth Headphones

Hello Jerry my name is Bradford and I'm an Independent Advisor for the Microsoft Community and I'll try to help you find the battery level information for your Bluetooth Headphones. I suggest you try the following steps:

1. Open the "Settings app".

2. Open the page "Devices", then go to "Bluetooth & other devices".

3. On the right, find your device in the list under "Mouse, keyboard, & pen".

Please note that you might have to scroll further down if there is a section labeled "Audio" since Bluetooth Headphones are an Audio device.

4. You will see the battery level indicator next to the device name.

If this doesn't help you find the information you need please let me know so that I can provide other options!

Omoikane1122, Feb 17, 2023
  4. Why doesn't the quick action bluetooth icon show the battery level of what is connected?

Battery icon not showing correct level

Hello.

The battery icon is designed in a way so it is showing much lower level than the procentage it shows when you mark the icon.

example: the battery is at 48% and if you look at the icon only you would think that the level is 15-20%, with level at 20-25% it looks like the battery is almost empty. So the propotions are a bit strange.

Anything that you are working on fixing?

NesibGaric, Feb 17, 2023
Thema:

Why doesn't the quick action bluetooth icon show the battery level of what is connected?

1. Why doesn't the quick action bluetooth icon show the battery level of what is connected? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't quick

2. Why doesn't the quick action bluetooth icon show the battery level of what is connected?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't the quick action bluetooth icon show the battery level of what is connected?: I don't think there's a setting for this yet, but it makes sense to have the battery level of, say, headphones that are connected on the quick action icon the way that phones show it in the notification bar. That way you don't have to right-click and go into the bluetooth...
  3. Why doesn't the quick action bluetooth icon show the battery level of what is connected?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why doesn't the quick action bluetooth icon show the battery level of what is connected?: I don't think there's a setting for this yet, but it makes sense to have the battery level of, say, headphones that are connected on the quick action icon the way that phones show it in the notification bar. That way you don't have to right-click and go into the bluetooth...
  4. Battery icon not showing correct level

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery icon not showing correct level: Hello.The battery icon is designed in a way so it is showing much lower level than the procentage it shows when you mark the icon.example: the battery is at 48% and if you look at the icon only you would think that the level is 15-20%, with level at 20-25% it looks like the...
  5. Battery icon not showing correct level

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery icon not showing correct level: Hello.The battery icon is designed in a way so it is showing much lower level than the procentage it shows when you mark the icon.example: the battery is at 48% and if you look at the icon only you would think that the level is 15-20%, with level at 20-25% it looks like the...
  6. Battery icon doesn't showing in taskbar

Battery icon doesn't showing in taskbar: The battery icon suddenly disappears from the taskbar. Please help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-doesnt-showing-in-taskbar/8f4bbff4-37a6-4a60-9663-f9068c05bc05
  7. Unable to use battery saver quick action icon

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to use battery saver quick action icon: For some reason I have recently been unable to turn on my battery saver from the on screen quick action icon. I have to go through settings in order to turn it on or off. I have experienced this problem since the newest update of windows10....
  8. 225% battery level but don't show the juice in the battery icon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    225% battery level but don't show the juice in the battery icon: I just recently got my laptop fixed & got the new Windows 10 software installed. When I went to go use it everytime the battery is full charge, I unplug the charger, the computer always shuts off. Also when I booted it back up, it said my battery level is at 225%, plus...
  9. Bluetooth devices battery level stopped showing

Bluetooth devices battery level stopped showing: After the recent Windows 10 update to version 1903 (build 18362.116), connected bluetooth devices (mouse, pen) do not show battery levels in Settings (I am quite sure it was showing before). HP Spectre x360 convertible (2019) with the same BT mouse and digital pen as before...
  10. Bluetooth Battery Level via Battery System Icon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Battery Level via Battery System Icon: We have all been there when our wireless devices (mouse/keyboard) stop responding. Or in my instance, using the Surface Pen buttons and suddenly they stopped working. You guessed it, my battery in my Bluetooth device died. Would it be possible to update either the...