Windows 10: Why doesn't the search work in Windows 10 Mail?

Discus and support Why doesn't the search work in Windows 10 Mail? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Search doesn't work???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JWL70, Apr 2, 2019.

1. JWL70 Win User

Why doesn't the search work in Windows 10 Mail?

Search doesn't work???

:)

JWL70, Apr 2, 2019

2. Activation of Windows 10 Pro doesn´t work

Hallo, i can´t activate my windows 10 Pro (free upgrade from windows 7);

Info: 0xC0EA000A

Manual activation doesn´t work either.

Important (i think): I had to re-install windows 10 (3 or even 4 times). because I had massive problems with "Start and Cortana Issues".

I hope, I don´t have to search the old product key.

PS. Yes, Windows 7 was genuine.

MichalMichalczyk, Apr 2, 2019
  3. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Why doesn't the search work in Windows 10 Mail? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't search

2. Why file and word Search doesn't work in Windows?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why file and word Search doesn't work in Windows?: On all 3 Win10 PC's, search often doesn't work.Looking for a file, it doesn't come up in Toolbar Search box.I have to go to the MyDocuments or DropBox folder, and search directly from that Search box to find it.Same searching for a word in a document, works if I open a...
  3. Why file and word Search doesn't work in Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why file and word Search doesn't work in Windows?: On all 3 Win10 PC's, search often doesn't work.Looking for a file, it doesn't come up in Toolbar Search box.I have to go to the MyDocuments or DropBox folder, and search directly from that Search box to find it.Same searching for a word in a document, works if I open a...
  4. Why file and word Search doesn't work in Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows search doesn't work.

in Cortana
    Windows search doesn't work.: This issue caused me to upgrade my pc from version 20H2 to 21H1. This issue occured earlier and I sought help from Microsoft community. They told me to do scans like, sfc /scannow, DISM scans. Since nothing worked, I had to upgrade my pc. Now it is back again!! Every time...
  6. Windows 10 Taskbar Search Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Taskbar Search Doesn't Work: The Taskbar Search window is visible but I can't type anything in it when I click on it. I have looked at other solutions posted here but I can't find Control Panel or Troubleshooter or find anything that works. Please help!...
  7. Windows 10 search bar doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 search bar doesn't work: I temporarily changed paging file size from system managed size to custom and since then Windows search bar doesn't show any results when I input text. I set it back to system managed, but the problem persists. I tried the commonly suggested solutions like rebuilding...
  8. Windows search doesn't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows search doesn't work: Hello Microsoft, Is there an update in the works for your file search function? It is absolutely terrible at the moment - even when I type in the exact file name in Explorer search, it can't find it! The OS is otherwise solid, but this is a massive, massive fail. I'm...
  9. Windows 10 Search Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Search Doesn't Work: I have several hard drives installed in my computer. I was looking for a particular .exe file that I have stored on my computer named "Webshots." When I typed Webshots into the search box, it only came back with web results. So I opened each of my drives and found...
  10. Windows 10 Search doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Search doesn't work: Hi there The Search doesn't work properly whether done via Brink's method (using the Charms and getting the search bar up) or searching using the menu search. (You can use file explorer but if I just want to find a file I shouldn't have to use that given there IS a...