Windows 10: Why doesn't the sound ever work in Windows 11

Discus and support Why doesn't the sound ever work in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently bought a new laptop computer, and it had Windows 11 installed on it.... The first thing I realized is that this excuse for an operating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by zlloyd1, Jul 27, 2022.

1. zlloyd1 Win User

Why doesn't the sound ever work in Windows 11

I recently bought a new laptop computer, and it had Windows 11 installed on it.... The first thing I realized is that this excuse for an operating system, has only a single available browser, Edge.This browser is horrid, and has very little if any ability to navigate the internet.The second thing I realized was that my headset & mic, which were made for Windows devices, is not compatible with Windows 11, and that there are no drivers available to correct this, leaving me only with the option to go out and purchase a whole new headset & mic, in order to do my job, and that the ONLY head

:)

zlloyd1, Jul 27, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Why doesn't the sound ever work in Windows 11 [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 27, 2022
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Jul 27, 2022
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Why doesn't the sound ever work in Windows 11 [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jul 27, 2022
Thema:

1. Why doesn't the sound ever work in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Why doesn't sound

2. Why doesn't Windows search ever produce any results?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why doesn't Windows search ever produce any results?: I have a directory full of html files. It won't search for text inside them. submitted by /u/zeroone [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/yzjkoy/why_doesnt_windows_search_ever_produce_any_results/
  3. Why doesn't the sound ever work in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why doesn't the sound ever work in Windows 11: I recently bought a new laptop computer, and it had Windows 11 installed on it.... The first thing I realized is that this excuse for an operating system, has only a single available browser, Edge.This browser is horrid, and has very little if any ability to navigate the...
  4. Sound doesn't work on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound doesn't work on Windows 10: I needed more space on my computer and deleted multiple third party apps I thought were unimportant. My computer was working fine for about a day and a half. Watched videos with sound and all of a sudden it stopped working. I don't know if I deleted an important app or how to...
  5. Sound doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound doesn't work?: Ok so I very recently got my new laptop, it's a Lenovo Thinkpad T450, and so far it's been working fine. It's hard to say when exactly the problem started or why, but late yesterday the sound just... stopped? No settings were changed, no dodgy links were opened, there is no...
  6. Sound doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound doesn't work: I got a new laptop and the sound and speakers worked fine. I connected my Bluetooth earphones and I used them for maybe a week. One day i decided to use the speakers but the sound wouldn't turn on. I've tested multiple devices and it seems like wired earphones and the...
  7. Sound doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound doesn't work.: After running a gpu driver cleanup tool, because they were messed up sound doesn't work anymore. I tried installing new drivers, reinstalling them, installing windows default ones, installing ones that came with my motherboard, I tried restarting audio services, still no...
  8. will windows ever work right? ever?

will windows ever work right? ever?: cant use my desktop. the number of connections to this computer is limited and all connections are in use right now. WHY? No one is connected at all and I am physically at the computer trying to login. Dumb windows operating system...
  9. why? will windows 10 ever work right?

why? will windows 10 ever work right?: I open my computer and all I see is a blank screen, cursor is just spinning around I open network and all I see is a blank screen, cursor is just spinning around I right click on my desktop, no context meny, cursor spins around and all my icons go to iconless icons I have to...
  10. Sound doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound doesn't work: Why does the sound stop working on my Windows 10 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-doesnt-work/9b464071-8b38-472a-b211-ecb240969c1d