Windows 10: Why doesn't this program start up at Windows Launch?

Discus and support Why doesn't this program start up at Windows Launch? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to get this program, Retrospect, which is a backup program, to start up automaticly when Windows boots up. So I followed suggestsions I found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by x509, Dec 6, 2018 at 10:18 AM.

1. x509 Win User

Why doesn't this program start up at Windows Launch?

I need to get this program, Retrospect, which is a backup program, to start up automaticly when Windows boots up. So I followed suggestsions I found doing a search.

Here is the ProgramData folder for Retrospect:

Why doesn't this program start up at Windows Launch? [​IMG]

So I followed instructions and copied the shortcut for Retrospect to the Startup folder:

Why doesn't this program start up at Windows Launch? [​IMG]

Skype and OneNote start up, as always. But Retrospect does not. So what am I doing wrong, or what issue do I need to track down?

:)

2. setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

setting doesn´t launch, or launches the store instead

Moved from es-ES

3. Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading program list?!

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading the program list (It never even starts displaying any programs) and I believe it may be that a uninstall program messed up completely and Windows can't figure out what programs are installed because of it. What is the problem? Please?

4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

Thema:

1. Why doesn't this program start up at Windows Launch? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't program

2. Why doesn't this program start up at Windows Launch?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why doesn't this program start up at Windows Launch?: I need to get this program, Retrospect, which is a backup program, to start up automaticly when Windows boots up. So I followed suggestsions I found doing a search. Here is the ProgramData folder for Retrospect: [img] So I followed instructions and copied the shortcut...
  3. Unable to launch program why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to launch program why?: unable to launch programs shareit & Vypervpn also.. why? [ATTACH] 121833
  4. Unable to launch program why?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to launch program why?: unable to launch programs shareit & Vypervpn also.. why? [ATTACH] 121833
  5. Start menu doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu doesn't show up: HI, my pc is having this simple problem: when left clicking on the start icon the start menu doesn't show up, instead the icon background chances colour from black to white. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Other info: - full screen start menu mode works. - the start menu works with...
  6. a program on start up

a program on start up: how do I remove a app I pinned to start up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/a-program-on-start-up/f659d449-c764-4c7d-b4ca-51e3bdddee71
  7. Stop Microsoft edge launching on start up?

in Browsers and Email
    Stop Microsoft edge launching on start up?: At least I assume it launches on start up since when I try to run ccleaner it says it will have to close edge and is that OK, if I say yes it simply hangs up forever on trying to close it. Does it launch automatically on start up? If so can I prevent this? Its not showing in...
  8. Start-up Programs

Start-up Programs: I can see the start-up list of programs in the task manager. I want to add one to the list. f1 an no help or menu option is visible. I want to add a browser. How do I do this Please. *Huh 45862
  9. Programs not launching

Programs not launching: Hi all, Today I've been setting up my new rig and I've been hitting an issue, some programs will not launch. The three main programs I've been having issues with are: -Paint, won't start no matter what I do -Geforce Experience, starts the launcher but wont open the...
  10. Windows doesn't launch start menu & few apps and random restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows doesn't launch start menu & few apps and random restart: Hello, After few hours of usage, windows doesn't launch start menu & few apps like calc, taskmgr etc. This is happening every day. Also, my laptop restarts randomly without warning which is highly annoying. I have a Dell laptop ( AMD E2-9000 RADEON R2) with 4 GB Ram....