Windows 10: Why doesn't usb tethering use full potential speed?

Discus and support Why doesn't usb tethering use full potential speed? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I went to device settings of my phone to see my USB tethering speed the potential is around 450mbps but when I check I only make 100kbps, not only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NotWea, Dec 8, 2020.

1. /u/NotWea Win User

Why doesn't usb tethering use full potential speed?

So I went to device settings of my phone to see my USB tethering speed the potential is around 450mbps but when I check I only make 100kbps, not only on steam but everywhere is 100kbps, is the 450mbps I see another thing? If not how can I make the usb tethering use the full 450mbps? I have a Samsung Galaxy S7

submitted by /u/NotWea
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NotWea, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Why doesn't usb tethering use full potential speed?

1. Why doesn't usb tethering use full potential speed? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't usb

2. My usb tethering doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My usb tethering doesn't work: I have tried many things including updating my network drivers, changing my driver to Remote NDIS based internet sharing, editing the registry, nothing seems to work pls help asap...
  3. My usb tethering doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My usb tethering doesn't work: I have tried many things including updating my network drivers, changing my driver to Remote NDIS based internet sharing, editing the registry, nothing seems to work pls help asap...
  4. My usb tethering doesn't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Cant use usb tethering on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant use usb tethering on pc: So the thing is that recently I connected my pc to the tv to play games on high graphics but then when I tried using usb tethering to get internet there it said that it can't find a usb device that is connected to this pc so I searched a lot in internet by downloading drivers...
  6. Cant use usb tethering on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant use usb tethering on pc: So the thing is that recently I connected my pc to the tv to play games on high graphics but then when I tried using usb tethering to get internet there it said that it can't find a usb device that is connected to this pc so I searched a lot in internet by downloading drivers...
  7. Game not using full GPU potential.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Game not using full GPU potential.: I don't quite understand the issue here. I went to revisit GTAIV : EFLC and it doesn't use very much of the RX6900XT. Max Settings only gets an average of 40fps. I turned the settings from VERY HIGH to HIGH and it made no difference. I am playing at 3840x2160 resolution. Yes,...
  8. USB Tethering

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB Tethering: Hi! I am already sittting on this problem for multiple hours now. I tried to connect my phone per USB Tethering, like I normally and have normally done, for the past couple weeks, since my Router went bye-bye. But this time, it wouldn´t connect. I tried fixing it by not...
  9. How to get clock speed to full potential

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get clock speed to full potential: I have a friend who needs to host zoom meetings, but his cpu speed is only 1.6ghz, and he can't screen share video files--the cpu is bottlenecking and runs at 100%. So we need to increase the speed. Here are his cpu specs: Intel® Pentium® N3710 (1.6 GHz, up to 2.56 GHz, 2 MB...
  10. Tips to speed up/use the almost full potential of your Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Tips to speed up/use the almost full potential of your Windows 10: I can't help you if you have bad specs because then you'd be limited by hardware, you get the drill. I've explored (almost) every single part of Windows 10 and features it has to offer and I've got some nice tips and tricks, this helps a lot with stutter aswell. Please...