Windows 10: Why doesn't Windows Calendar show all of my Google Calendar appointment?

Discus and support Why doesn't Windows Calendar show all of my Google Calendar appointment? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have added my Google account to the Windows 10 calendar app. It seems like some of my appointments on the Google calendar show up on the Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cgm707, Oct 7, 2019.

1. cgm707 Win User

Why doesn't Windows Calendar show all of my Google Calendar appointment?

I have added my Google account to the Windows 10 calendar app. It seems like some of my appointments on the Google calendar show up on the Windows calendar, but not all of them. How do I completely sync them, or is it possible to make the Google Calendar my default calendar?

:)

cgm707, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Akumos Win User

Who booked appointment in my Shared Calendar?

Hi All

We are using Exchange 2000 and Outlook 2003

Is there a way to see who booked certain appointments in a shared calendar? Spent ages trying and googled it with no luck?

Thanks

Akumos, Oct 7, 2019
  3. DSaad Win User
    Windows 10 Calendar doesn't show appointment time correctly

I imported my Google calendar into my Windows 10 calendar but It doesn't show the appointment time correctly. Here is an example.

There is one-hour time difference.

Why doesn't Windows Calendar show all of my Google Calendar appointment? MWEN3.png

Why doesn't Windows Calendar show all of my Google Calendar appointment? BpADa.png

DSaad, Oct 7, 2019
  4. Why doesn't Windows Calendar show all of my Google Calendar appointment?

How to have Cortana enter new Calendar appointments into google Cal.

So I followed this procedure, (Susbcribe or import Google Calendar to Windows 8), to share my Google Calendar. All Google Appointments appear only as "busy" on my PC when uising Hey Cortana. I assume that this is a shared calendar or permissions thing, but I can't seem to find how or if I can edit the settings.

Why doesn't Windows Calendar show all of my Google Calendar appointment? [​IMG]

robdam1001, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Why doesn't Windows Calendar show all of my Google Calendar appointment?

1. Why doesn't Windows Calendar show all of my Google Calendar appointment? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't Calendar

2. Where are all my appointments from Windows Calendar app in the new Outlook calendar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are all my appointments from Windows Calendar app in the new Outlook calendar?: So Windows just switched me from the old Windows calendar app to the new Outlook calendar app automatically, and NONE of my calendar appointments are on there! I am absolutely freaking out, all my due dates and everything were there and now everything is gone. I assumed when...
  3. Where are all my appointments from Windows Calendar app in the new Outlook calendar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are all my appointments from Windows Calendar app in the new Outlook calendar?: So Windows just switched me from the old Windows calendar app to the new Outlook calendar app automatically, and NONE of my calendar appointments are on there! I am absolutely freaking out, all my due dates and everything were there and now everything is gone. I assumed when...
  4. Calendar appointment locations

Calendar appointment locations: I am having an issue adding an address to the calendar app. I used to be able to type in a street address for an appointment and the app would suggest locations and add them to the appointment and now it is saying it cannot find any addresses at all?...
  5. Windows 10 calendar not showing google calendar.

Windows 10 calendar not showing google calendar.: As you can see on the left side of the screenshot the calendars from Google are not showing up. This was working perfectly fine before I reinstalled Windows 10. I have tried everything I can think of. I have googled the hell out of, well, Google, and I just can't figure it...
  6. Outlook.live.com Calendar not Showing Appointments

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook.live.com Calendar not Showing Appointments: All it does is show "Loading your Events" in both Chrome and Edge. [img] Creating a New Event using the button top LH corner of Outlook then causes the appointment to appear. The calendar is synced to my iphone calendar which displays everything ok I've used the fix here:...
  7. Calendar Doesn't Show All Events

Calendar Doesn't Show All Events: Hey all, In Win 10 if I go to Start-All Programs-Calendar and start the Calendar app it shows all events that I have entered on my Calendar, but if I go to the right side of the tray and click on the date, the Calendar app pops up but is missing some entries. Where does this...
  8. Windows calendar Google calendar sync: Google calendar disappears, all appointments gone.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows calendar Google calendar sync: Google calendar disappears, all appointments gone.: I have my Google account set up on Windows Calendar and all was working fine until I got a message saying I needed to fix my Google calendar. I followed instructions and had to sign in to Google and allow access which I did. Then my Google calendar was completely wiped from...
  9. Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Calendar doesn’t show all events of Google Calendar: I have added my Google account to the Windows 10 calendar app. It seems like some of my appointments on the Google calendar show up on the Windows calendar, but not all of them. How do I completely sync them, or is it possible to make the Google Calendar my default calendar?...
  10. export calendar appointments from excel into Calendar

export calendar appointments from excel into Calendar: I guess my query is self explanatory. May be 10 or 15 years ago this would have been a piece of cake but I guess we are too advanced for easy ways of doing something. So how do I export the excel file, what format? what should the columns be labeled? once the file is created...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to show all appointments on google calendar

2. winsows doesnt show google calendar