Windows 10: Why doesn't Windows Fax and Scan see my Brother DCP printer/scanner?

Discus and support Why doesn't Windows Fax and Scan see my Brother DCP printer/scanner? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why doesn't Windows Fax and Scan see my Brother DCP printer/scanner? It still 'sees' a printer that is not connected and one that is connected but on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gary & me, May 11, 2019.

1. Gary & me Win User

Why doesn't Windows Fax and Scan see my Brother DCP printer/scanner?

Why doesn't Windows Fax and Scan see my Brother DCP printer/scanner? It still 'sees' a printer that is not connected and one that is connected but on which the scanner is useless because of a false paper jam alert. What ever happened to plug and play?? A few years age scanning was easy as pie. Now it seems damn near impossible.

:)

Gary & me, May 11, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Brother printer DCP 1610w not scanning to my computer

Hi Linden,

Outdated scanner driver is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to scan using your Brother DCP 1610W printer. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Have you tried to download and install the latest driver for your printer from the manufacturer's website?
    • Do you receive any error messages?
    • What program are you using to scan files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, May 11, 2019
  3. Scanner doesnot scan on windows 10

I have "upgraded" to windows 10, now my scanner doesn't scan. Brother dcp-110c. I have tried updating drivers and software. I have unplugged the printer from the computer, from the wall and plugged it all back in and nothing seems to work. Any suggestions?

original title: Brother dcp-110c

matthewrawlings, May 11, 2019
  4. Why doesn't Windows Fax and Scan see my Brother DCP printer/scanner?

brother MFC model DCP7030 scanner not compatable in windows10

i have trying to install Brother MFC model DCP-7030 in my ne windows laptop. windows upgraded to Anniversary addition.

the printer in the device is working but the scanner is not communicating. the driver suggested by Brother is installed but error continues.

Dayal Dass, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Why doesn't Windows Fax and Scan see my Brother DCP printer/scanner?

1. Why doesn't Windows Fax and Scan see my Brother DCP printer/scanner? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't Fax

2. Brother Printer/Scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brother Printer/Scanner: Brother Printer/Scanner no longer communicates with my computer after recent updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-printerscanner/9ae15932-75c7-419f-a8fb-5114f1154691
  3. Brother Printer/Scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brother Printer/Scanner: Brother Printer/Scanner no longer communicates with my computer after recent updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brother-printerscanner/9ae15932-75c7-419f-a8fb-5114f1154691
  4. My printer will not print Brother DCP-L2550DW

My printer will not print Brother DCP-L2550DW: My printer will not print Brother DCP-L2550DW. I tried to uninstall it and then reinstalling it, but that did not help. What could be the problem, and how can I fix it?...
  5. Windows Fax and Scan doesn't recognize my scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Fax and Scan doesn't recognize my scanner: I have a Canon TS5120 All-in-One, and it's worked perfectly until today. All of a sudden, when using Windows Fax & Scan, it isn't recognized. I need to scan an important document and now I can't. I have the latest drivers from Canon. What has caused this problem to suddenly...
  6. Combined printer with scanner Brother DCP -J315W: prints perfectly, but suddenly stops scanning?

Combined printer with scanner Brother DCP -J315W: prints perfectly, but suddenly stops scanning?: Scanner indicates when I go to scan medium: Connection is checked and then nothing happens. The connection is via cable and is flawless, because printer/scanner also prints files from PC. Furthermore, the scanner/printer is also connected via WLan. The connection is probably...
  7. printer scanner fax

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    printer scanner fax: I'm new here, bare with me, if possible. I have a HP Officejet Pro 8500A. It's obviously not bran new, but I believe in good shape. I've hooked it up, and am getting blank pages coming out of it, when attempting to print. All help is appreciated....
  8. Brother printer/scanner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Brother printer/scanner: Can anybody help? I have just come back from holiday and the scanner appears to have stopped working. I am using the ControlCentre4 and it keeps coming up with an error code saying printer not found. The code is CC4-202. The printer is being picked up when I print and...
  9. Unable to scan from Brother DCP-145C printer

Unable to scan from Brother DCP-145C printer: I need to scan some papers... [for a refund of $ 350,-... which I urgently need] ... but my printer doesn't scan. I try to install Brother driver software (W10 compatible) but the install program says the USB cable is not plugged in [which is incorrect] , in other...
  10. Brother printer scanner

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brother printer scanner: The printer works ok, but I cant scan/file or email. The message I get is "Unable to write the file to destination folder Brother say its a Microsoft issue. I am the sole user of my computer, and the only administrator Its so bad, I will have to buy another printer as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 doesnt see my brother fax

2. windows fax and scan not connecting

3. microsoft scanner to get started connect a scanner

4. my computer is connected to brothers printer but printer is not pulling up on windows fax and scan,
  5. windows fax and scan wont recognize scanner,
  6. cant delete windows fax and scan scanner