Windows 10: Why doesn't Windows Spotlight have a quiz

Discus and support Why doesn't Windows Spotlight have a quiz in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have Windows Spotlight as on my lock screen preview but when my computer comes out of the screen saver I get tips and tricks in the middle of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SteveCarlson1, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Why doesn't Windows Spotlight have a quiz

I have Windows Spotlight as on my lock screen preview but when my computer comes out of the screen saver I get tips and tricks in the middle of the page, not the spotlight quiz about the picture

:)

SteveCarlson1, Nov 18, 2020

2. Windows Spotlight doesn`t turn on

Hello

I was trying to turn on windows spotlight for my lock screen background in windows 10 v1709 build 16299.125, But it doesn`t turn on. I click on windows spotlight, It changes to spotlight, But not the preview picture, Then I come out from settings, again
    go in for lock screen background change, But the background is again on picture! I`ve done every thing to fix it, Nothing changed. Help me please

Amirali Salimi, Nov 18, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Why doesn't Windows Spotlight have a quiz [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Why doesn't Windows Spotlight have a quiz

Spotlight

Hi,

Windows spotlight is an option for the lock screen background that displays different background images and occasionally offers suggestions on the lock screen. For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Are you able to use spotlight before?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to modify Lock screen background to spotlight:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Personalization and select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, choose Windows spotlight.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Why doesn't Windows Spotlight have a quiz

1. Why doesn't Windows Spotlight have a quiz - Similar Threads - Why doesn't Spotlight

2. Windows Spotlight Doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spotlight Doesn't work: So, when i change my background to 'Spotlight', what i get is this standard windows 11 wallpaper, and even after waiting for 24 hours for the spotlight wallpapers to refresh, it still is on that same standard windows 11 wallpaper....
  3. Windows Spotlight doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spotlight doesn't work: Here's how it looks like in the settings: There's no way to change it, I tried different solutions on forums. It's super annoying... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-doesnt-work/87e0531c-fbb2-475e-950c-91a41356689b
  4. Windows Spotlight doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Spotlight doesn't work: Here's how it looks like in the settings: There's no way to change it, I tried different solutions on forums. It's super annoying... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-doesnt-work/87e0531c-fbb2-475e-950c-91a41356689b
  5. Windows Spotlight doesn't work

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Spotlight doesn't work: Whenever I'm on the lock screen I only get shown the blank system color as the background. Windows Spotlight is selected for lock screen in settings, not blank color. Yes I have tried restarting, yes I have tried selecting a different option, restarting, then reselecting...
  6. Why doesn't Spotlight work correctly?

Why doesn't Spotlight work correctly?: It's been happening for years. And, once again, my Spotlight picture is not changing. Now, understand this: I AM NON TECHNICAL, MICROSOFT. I can't try all those complicated fixes - and I shouldn't have to. Fix the problem at your end!...
  7. Windows spotlight doesn't work

Windows spotlight doesn't work: My lockscreen used to change to a new image everyday, it also showed interesting facts and tips but after an update, it doesnt do that anymore. When i log in, it only shows a same image now. Please help :( thank you...
  8. Windows Spotlight doesn't work

Windows Spotlight doesn't work: In my original Windows 10 Home edition, there is an option called Windows Spotlight for my lock screen setting. However, when I upgraded my windows to Windows 10 Education, I can't find that option and I don't know how to contact to my host. Because I buy the product as...
  9. Window spotlight doesn't work

Window spotlight doesn't work: It had been a long time since window spotlight stop working, I have tried different ways to reactivate it but the result is the same. Everyday I open my computer and just see only 1 picture. Anyone can tell me how to enable window spotlight ? Thank you for the help ^^....
  10. Windows Spotlight Doesn't work

Windows Spotlight Doesn't work: I don't know why this windows spotlight doesn't works. My previous lap also had the same issue. Lap manufacture - Lenovo Please do help me to solve this issue. Thank you, Waseem....