Windows 10: Why doesn't Windows support aptX bluetooth drivers?

Discus and support Why doesn't Windows support aptX bluetooth drivers? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently bought an EKSA Bluetooth 5 wireless transceiver with RCA outputs to amplifier. I needed it to transmit from Windows 10 laptop to audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ROBERTFRIEND1, May 28, 2019.

1. Why doesn't Windows support aptX bluetooth drivers?

I recently bought an EKSA Bluetooth 5 wireless transceiver with RCA outputs to amplifier. I needed it to transmit from Windows 10 laptop to audio amplifier to improve sound quality and what do I get? After searching online I see that Microsoft does not support aptX and HD bluetooth 5 and Windows 10 ACER Laptop will not pair with EKSA. aptX has been around since the 1980's and now that many companies are switching to aptX Bluetooth 5 there is no way we can stay on this platform. Microsoft, you have earned too much cash and think you do not have to do any work. You have had years, what is the excuse this time, oh yeah, we can get an answer from you because you sit in your lofty places looking down on all the people you keep in the stone age by not keeping up with all the newest technology. You are ruining our nations and leaving the door wide open for China and other nations to overtake us. The USA is being ruined by companies like your one.

IT IS TIME FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO REMOVE BILL GATES AND HIS CREW, THIS IS AN INTERNATIONAL EMERGENCY.

We can not have tech companies who we rely on to keep up to date with all the new technologies holding down nations.

It has to stop Microsoft. It takes an honest Man to realise that you are not mentally competent to keep up with the new generation and at the same time you are stopping them making progress at a natural rate.

How long do we have to wait each time new technology comes out.

I call on all the people in this forum to stop answering questions for Microsoft who is using you to save cash and wasting peoples time.

I want straight answers from real tech support. The last time I came here one of you told me to delete Windows and reinstall it and wasted hours of my time trying to solve a simple problem that needed Windows Installer. You did not know that. How can you not know that.

The point is that you are not giving proper support on all fronts.

It is only a matter of time before a company gives an all in one solution and Microsoft is going bye bye.

Last of all, BLUETOOTH IS MEANT TO BE UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE. If Windows is interfering with that compatibility then Microsoft is interfering in the proper operation of a product that I own. This laptop is owned by me, I paid for it to have BLUETOOTH, you are stopping me having access to that option when Bluetooth is meant to be a partially an independent hardware. No other bluetooth products stop compatibility. All phones and headphones have universal compatibility up to this time, and now that companies are all switching to aptX HD and CSR8675 you are making WINDOWS LAPTOPS OBSOLETE. Can you see how serious this is for a company? How many companies have gone out of business for not keeping up. We have been too generous to you. It is time to jump ship. If you do not make aptX HD compatible this year I will buy another platform. I am not here for carrying lazy people.

I do not want any responses from this forum, I want Microsoft to solve the problem then inform me. Do not waste one word because there are no solutions at this time, look at the drivers for Bluetooth and you will see. I do not want to hear sorry, I want to hear solved.

:)

ROBERTFRIEND1, May 28, 2019

2. Windows 10 & AptX

Of course contacting the manufacturer is not always the solution in questions of drivers. That is the typical fob it off reply of the bad IT support desk. Its that sort of attitude that gets customers stuck in the middle because the hardware manufacturer
    says support always depends on generic Windows components and the OS manufacturer says support always depends on proprietary drivers.

I have hunted aroubd the web and many people are pointing to a Windows 10 bluetooth page which describes the capibaility of Windows 10 Bluetooth and which adds AptX to the list as a new feature compared to Windows 8. However, its not clear to me if this
    Windows 10 upgrade will work with all devices. Over at Intel they say our 4.2 Bluetooth is AptX capable, but support depends on your OEM drivers. Its the usual three way chaos that kills all Windows users and which the Apple crowd are so pleased with themselves
    for avoiding. Namely who is responsible for what is uncertain and nobody except the world expert knows what works with what and why.

willyhoops, May 28, 2019
  3. Windows 10 & AptX

I am planning on purchasing a new Windows 10 laptop.

The ones I am interested in come with "Intel Bluetooth 4.2".

Today I have a Windows 7 laptop with an AptX dongle that I use for my AptX headphones and hifi.

Is AptX support built into Windows 10 so I can buy any of these laptops or do I need to call the manufacturers and check for special AptX enabled drivers?

Thanks very much, William

willyhoops, May 28, 2019
  4. garym123 Win User

Why doesn't Windows support aptX bluetooth drivers?

Support AptX Codec In lumia 650 and lumia 950 xl

The Bluetooth earphones or speakers you are using have to support AptX to get the full benefit of AptX .

garym123, May 28, 2019
Thema:

Why doesn't Windows support aptX bluetooth drivers?

1. Why doesn't Windows support aptX bluetooth drivers? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't support

2. Headphone bluetooth - AptX-LL code in windows 10 supported ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone bluetooth - AptX-LL code in windows 10 supported ?: System info: - PC desktop : Windows 10 pro - 64bit - 21H1 OS Build: 19043.1348- Card: IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz - bluetooh 5.1 - Driver bluetooh verision: 22.80.0.4 - Headphone : Sennheiser HD 350BT AptX-LLWith deafult driver AptX-LL not working in Headphone properties ,...
  3. Headphone bluetooth - AptX-LL code in windows 10 supported ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphone bluetooth - AptX-LL code in windows 10 supported ?: System info: - PC desktop : Windows 10 pro - 64bit - 21H1 OS Build: 19043.1348- Card: IntelR Wi-Fi 6 AX200 160MHz - bluetooh 5.1 - Driver bluetooh verision: 22.80.0.4 - Headphone : Sennheiser HD 350BT AptX-LLWith deafult driver AptX-LL not working in Headphone properties ,...
  4. Headphone bluetooth - AptX-LL code in windows 10 supported ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. aptx

aptx: does windows 10 support aptx adaptive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptx/281502cd-b6ed-4058-a47c-29e444ca2a44
  6. aptX Low Latency support on WIN10

aptX Low Latency support on WIN10: When will WIN10 support aptX-LL codec?It's like I have expensive motherboard with built in BT but can't even use advantage of it . . .It supports regular aptX but not low latency ver. this is just not fair.It was working with some other drivers that adds aptX-LL support but...
  7. Bluetooth headphones and aptX, possiblby aptX HD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headphones and aptX, possiblby aptX HD: How would I achieve this? I have headphones that support aptX HD and aptX, I have some random Bluetooth Dongle via which I am connecting bluetooth devices to my desktop win 10 pc. Do I need to change the dongle for something else or? I did not find any realiable answer to...
  8. AptX Low latency support

AptX Low latency support: Hello I want to buy a Bluetooth pcie card. Must this card support aptx low latency, or is any one sufficient, because windows uses this Codec Thank you. submitted by /u/Roalkege [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7o534/aptx_low_latency_support/
  9. Is there a Windows 10 Driver for Bluetooth aptX? aptX HD?

Is there a Windows 10 Driver for Bluetooth aptX? aptX HD?: I have a USB 5.0 enabled laptop running Windows 10 Pro 1909 and want to send high-fidelity sound over USB to a DAC with aptX capability. Can I do this or even better, aptX HD with Windows 10? If so, please explain. -- JCW2...
  10. Intel ac 9560 Bluetooth driver problem (Aptx)

Intel ac 9560 Bluetooth driver problem (Aptx): So I've been trying to get Aptx and my headset automatically connecting when turned to to simutaniously work but haven't succeeded. When I install the bluetooth drivers from intel or my motherboard manufacturer everything works great and the headset auto connect when I turn...