Windows 10: Why doesn't Windows support mobile apps, and what are the potential solutions now that...

Discus and support Why doesn't Windows support mobile apps, and what are the potential solutions now that... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows doesn't support mobile apps natively due to significant differences between mobile and desktop operating systems. Mobile apps are designed for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AKHIL SINGH1, May 23, 2024.

1. Why doesn't Windows support mobile apps, and what are the potential solutions now that...

Windows doesn't support mobile apps natively due to significant differences between mobile and desktop operating systems. Mobile apps are designed for ARM processors and touchscreen interfaces, while most Windows PCs use x86 processors and are built for mouse and keyboard input. credit by uwinpc.comWith the closure of Microsoft's Android Subsystem program, which allowed Android apps to run on Windows 10, users have lost a convenient way to access mobile apps on their desktops. However, there are still several solutions available:Emulators: Use Android emulators like BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, or L

:)

AKHIL SINGH1, May 23, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Why doesn't Windows support mobile apps, and what are the potential solutions now that... 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 23, 2024
  3. iGalin Win User
    Nokia E73 Mode(T-Mobile specific) VoIP support?

Doesn Nokia E73 Mode(T-Mobile specific) supports SIP VoIP Settings app and does it allow to place VoIP calls?

According to Nokia's Remote Device Access(RDA):

• Advanced VoIP Settings appeared as supposed to be
    • Internet telephone item appeared in Contact detail as it should be
    • However Internet Call didn't appear in Call options as it should happen
    Here's little animated gif about 30 sec which I made from pics during RDA experience.

Why doesn't Windows support mobile apps, and what are the potential solutions now that... [​IMG]

iGalin, May 23, 2024
  4. Why doesn't Windows support mobile apps, and what are the potential solutions now that...

Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, May 23, 2024
Thema:

Why doesn't Windows support mobile apps, and what are the potential solutions now that...

1. Why doesn't Windows support mobile apps, and what are the potential solutions now that... - Similar Threads - Why doesn't support

2. Why doesn't Windows support mobile apps, and what are the potential solutions now that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't Windows support mobile apps, and what are the potential solutions now that...: Windows doesn't support mobile apps natively due to significant differences between mobile and desktop operating systems. Mobile apps are designed for ARM processors and touchscreen interfaces, while most Windows PCs use x86 processors and are built for mouse and keyboard...
  3. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED no known solution. what now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED no known solution. what now?: last week sometime my pc wasn't allowing me to put it in sleep mode. it would just sit there for 5 minutes and shut itself off. 3 days ago i tried to fix it by using the recovery method. i put the pc to rest and it worked. but then it wouldn't let me use chrome and my icue...
  4. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED no known solution. what now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED no known solution. what now?: last week sometime my pc wasn't allowing me to put it in sleep mode. it would just sit there for 5 minutes and shut itself off. 3 days ago i tried to fix it by using the recovery method. i put the pc to rest and it worked. but then it wouldn't let me use chrome and my icue...
  5. What potentially unwanted app`?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What potentially unwanted app`?: Hi, Windows security shows a yellow warning sign on App & browser control, stating that "Potentially unwanted app found". Clicking on the "review" button shows nothing.Q1. How to remove the warningQ2. How to know which app causes trouble?Thanks. IMG 1.IMG 2....
  6. What potentially unwanted app`?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What potentially unwanted app`?: Hi, Windows security shows a yellow warning sign on App & browser control, stating that "Potentially unwanted app found". Clicking on the "review" button shows nothing.Q1. How to remove the warningQ2. How to know which app causes trouble?Thanks. IMG 1.IMG 2....
  7. Ia there a solution? Doesn't windows support headphones without a mic?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ia there a solution? Doesn't windows support headphones without a mic?: I have a laptop and headphones. Their mic is not working so i decided to use the laptop built in mic. And here comes the problem. When i plug them in, the laptop mic just stops working. Any help? I heard of going into the audio manager and separating all jack inputs but i...
  8. potential scam support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    potential scam support: I'm getting interrupted on the net by a Microsoft update notice. It has the Microsoft logo on it but it looks fake. I went to the Microsoft update site to check my updates and all was good. Has anybody else been bothered by this?...
  9. Why windows 10 not support mobile windows devices ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why windows 10 not support mobile windows devices ?: Hi MS Team, why windows 10 not friendly use many devices cant connect , my pda data collector can't connect at all, show out no connection after install mobile win devices . when can MS Team can solve this matter ? windows 7 at my other small lap top no problem can connect...
  10. Office Mobile apps now support Windows 10 Timeline too

in Windows 10 News
    Office Mobile apps now support Windows 10 Timeline too: Microsoft is updating the Office Mobile apps with support for Windows 10 Timeline. It means that the Office Mobile apps (Word, PowerPoint Mobile) activities would show up in the Windows 10 Timeline screen. Office Mobile version 16002.11029.20046.0 adds support for Timeline....