Windows 10: Why doesn't Windows Update history show?

Discus and support Why doesn't Windows Update history show? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; windows update history is blank.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gdleh, Oct 10, 2019.

1. gdleh Win User

Why doesn't Windows Update history show?

windows update history is blank.

:)

gdleh, Oct 10, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Why doesn't Windows Update history show? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 10, 2019
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Oct 10, 2019
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Why doesn't Windows Update history show? [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Why doesn't Windows Update history show? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't Update

2. Windows Update History doesn't show Windows 11 after install, still shows full Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update History doesn't show Windows 11 after install, still shows full Windows 10...: I installed Windows 11 build 22000.194 Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.194.0 using the Windows 11 Installation Assistant two days ago. While Settings/System/About shows the correct Windows 11 Installation, the Windows Update History shows only the full Windows 10...
  3. Windows Update History doesn't show Windows 11 after install, still shows full Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update History doesn't show Windows 11 after install, still shows full Windows 10...: I installed Windows 11 build 22000.194 Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.194.0 using the Windows 11 Installation Assistant two days ago. While Settings/System/About shows the correct Windows 11 Installation, the Windows Update History shows only the full Windows 10...
  4. Installed windows updates through Powershell was not showing in updates history

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installed windows updates through Powershell was not showing in updates history: I installed Powershell windows update module then download and install pending windows updates using Powershell.All went well with no errors. Verified windows updates was installed in Powershell using this command "Get-WUHistory".However, these newly installed updates was not...
  5. Why doesn't windows show taskbar and icons?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why doesn't windows show taskbar and icons?: Hi,I have a Asus laptop. The start-up of the laptop is completely fine. Even the windows 10 lock screen comes and I can login using my fingerprint as well as pin.But, after I enter the password, the laptop takes 20-30 seconds to proceed. It usually used to take only 1-2...
  6. December update not showing in Update History

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    December update not showing in Update History: Win 10 Home v20H2, build 19042.685 I update my PC every month and I know I did it on 8th December 2020 but it is not showing in Update History. I do not remember seeing any 'Failed' or other error messages. The last update showing is KB4586781 on 11th November 2020 and, if I...
  7. Update History is not showing v.20H2

Update History is not showing v.20H2: I updated my machine to version 20H2. When I look at the "review update history" in settings there is no entry showing the update took place. I thought maybe the log file was corrupt so I ran sfc /scannow and repaired the log file. Rebooted and still no change in the view...
  8. Windows Update History doesn't show that I have Latest Defender Definition updates, but...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update History doesn't show that I have Latest Defender Definition updates, but...: I usually use Windows Defender in the security section to update my definitions, but just noticed that Windows Update History isnt reccording it down like it used to before. The Microsoft Pages shows my definition version in the security section matches with theirs in terms...
  9. Why does Windows 10 think it's installing updates, and then show nothing in Update History?

Why does Windows 10 think it's installing updates, and then show nothing in Update History?: I just happened to restart my Windows 10 machine and it spent several minutes supposedly installing updates specifically said to include "features" during the restart. However, I checked the Update History, and it doesn't show any updates whether "Feature Updates" or...
  10. why doesn't thw windows update history show?

why doesn't thw windows update history show?: windows update history is blank. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-thw-windows-update-history-show/974c1c5a-a7a5-467d-ab7a-36ea1e06be25

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update history doesnt show