Windows 10: Why doesn't windows work anymore?

Discus and support Why doesn't windows work anymore? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why are you so incapable of writing a version of windows that works? Every time I turn on my computer it's a guessing game of what is going to work and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobertChilders3, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Why doesn't windows work anymore?

Why are you so incapable of writing a version of windows that works? Every time I turn on my computer it's a guessing game of what is going to work and what isn't. You're supposed to be the experts in this field yet every time you come out with an update something goes wrong. If you don't want people using your software then simply stop writing it. You are an absolute joke. I seriously doubt that you'll even read much less do anything about my complaint.

:)

RobertChilders3, Jul 3, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Why doesn't windows work anymore?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Why doesn't windows work anymore?

1. Why doesn't windows work anymore? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't anymore

2. Why doesn't it boot anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't it boot anymore?: Hello Microsoft team, I recently updated my laptop windows 10 PROAnd it doesn't boot anymore, how can we solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-it-boot-anymore/2cde760e-980a-4a0b-9d39-66413aa995be
  3. Why doesn't it boot anymore?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why doesn't it boot anymore?: Hello Microsoft team, I recently updated my laptop windows 10 PROAnd it doesn't boot anymore, how can we solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-it-boot-anymore/2cde760e-980a-4a0b-9d39-66413aa995be
  4. Why doesn't it boot anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Winget doesn't work anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winget doesn't work anymore.: Hello everyone, as you can see from the screenshot when i use the command "winget" it does nothing, the only change that i can see is the colour of the letters.Is there a solution?Thank in advance....
  6. Windows Update doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update doesn't work anymore: I noticed that I have not received any update prompts for a few weeks. When I selected Updates from Settings in the Start Menu I get a message saying that something went wrong and I am unable to check for updates? Currently running Win 10 pro version number 2004, OS Build...
  7. Windows+P doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows+P doesn't work anymore: Recently this strange bug has appeared on my pc: I have 2 monitors and when I want to change the screen and click windows + p, I try to go down both with the mouse and with the arrows, but every time I go down it goes up. Also when I try to open the settings, I have the same...
  8. Windows+P doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows+P doesn't work anymore: Recently this strange bug has appeared on my pc: I have 2 monitors and when I want to change the screen and click windows + p, I try to go down both with the mouse and with the arrows, but every time I go down it goes up. Also when I try to open the settings, I have the same...
  9. License doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License doesn't work anymore: My computer started to tell me my license was going to expire, and I didn't really look into it. Then the messages stopped coming up, and was replaced with a Activate Windows thing in the corner. Today, I wanted to play a game from the microsoft store, and when I tried to...
  10. Why mpam-fe doesn't work anymore?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why mpam-fe doesn't work anymore?: I don't understand why the manual update of definitions files for MS security essentials do not work any more since two weeks (the latest definition file that I've been unable to install is of April 22). When I launch mpam-fe executable (all versions since April 22), it...