Windows 10: Why doesn't windows10 have an inbuild bandwidth monitor?

Discus and support Why doesn't windows10 have an inbuild bandwidth monitor? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So many simple things missing like this- why not just have a simple bandwidth monitor in the task tray showing upload speed & download speed when you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bibobbjoebillyjoe, Aug 22, 2021.

1. Why doesn't windows10 have an inbuild bandwidth monitor?

So many simple things missing like this- why not just have a simple bandwidth monitor in the task tray showing upload speed & download speed when you hover over it? e.g. 7kbps / 562mbps

It's these types of productivity simple apps that windows 10 lacks & you have to do hours of reseach to find a 3rd party app. Just curious why windows has so many complex apps and functions but lacking in the basic necessities... they'd take less than 1% of the time to create than all the other windows features.

Hope they can include this feature

submitted by /u/bibobbjoebillyjoe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bibobbjoebillyjoe, Aug 22, 2021
  2. NinjaNife Win User

IP Address Bandwidth Monitor

I am looking for a bandwidth monitor that tells me how much bandwidth each IP connected to my server is sending/receiving (preferably listed in Mbits). I currently have Netlimiter 2 Pro, but that only does bandwidth monitoring by process (it lists IPs but doesn't tell how much bandwidth each one is using). It would need to run on Windows Server 2003 and not have any web-based requirements (it is not a webserver so can't support a webpage-type monitor). Does anyone know how to do this? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Brendan "NinjaNife" West

NinjaNife, Aug 22, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Why doesn't windows10 have an inbuild bandwidth monitor? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 22, 2021
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Why doesn't windows10 have an inbuild bandwidth monitor?

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Aug 22, 2021
Thema:

Why doesn't windows10 have an inbuild bandwidth monitor?

1. Why doesn't windows10 have an inbuild bandwidth monitor? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't windows10

2. I have issues with my inbuild camera.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have issues with my inbuild camera.: So, my system which I got earlier this year, I'm not sure what's wrong but the inbuild camera is not working. According to the system, it is working just fine but if I put on the camera, it will just give me a blank screen. I have tried troubleshooting, I have tried disabling...
  3. I have issues with my inbuild camera.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have issues with my inbuild camera.: So, my system which I got earlier this year, I'm not sure what's wrong but the inbuild camera is not working. According to the system, it is working just fine but if I put on the camera, it will just give me a blank screen. I have tried troubleshooting, I have tried disabling...
  4. Why doesn't Explorer have favorites?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why doesn't Explorer have favorites?: Maybe just folders for links in quick access? submitted by /u/User_O7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/d2w5yq/why_doesnt_explorer_have_favorites/
  5. bandwidth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    bandwidth: why my bandwidth is not showing up 5ghz even though driver do support. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bandwidth/c4927a5e-257f-439f-a9a4-ba54703b9e7f
  6. Inbuild VPN in Opera Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Inbuild VPN in Opera Browser: Hi All, It works more or less like a Proxy. VPN inside the Opera browser. What I want to know is, if I send an email while using that VPN, whose IP goes in the email. Mine or the VPN's? It does open up all sites that are not accessible in my country. But, what are...
  7. A tool to monitor CPU and GPU temps and bandwidth.

A tool to monitor CPU and GPU temps and bandwidth.: Hi, can you all recommend me a tool that will help me monitor my CPU and GPU temperature? Previously on 7 I used to use gadgets but I no longer want to use them or they cannot be used with Windows 10 either. I also want to monitor my bandwidth. Can someone please help...
  8. Safe bandwidth monitoring program?

Safe bandwidth monitoring program?: On my previous computer, I used a bandwidth monitoring program called Networx. However, that computer later developed a crippling problem (the main hard drive locking up at random, unpredictable intervals). I had the computer tested, and the problem couldn't be identified,...
  9. Looking For A Simple Bandwidth Monitor

Looking For A Simple Bandwidth Monitor: comcast as of november is implementing a 1tb monthly cap(bs i know when the average broadband user uses at least 2tb monthly). i have looked at various monitors and they leave a lot not to like. all i want is something that sits in the systray and when i mouse-over the icon i...
  10. Virtual hotspot doesn't share bandwidth

Virtual hotspot doesn't share bandwidth: Recently I switch windows 10 creator from windows 7 *Biggrin . I am trying to create a virtual wi-fi hotspot on windows 10 pc/desktop by cmd. and it create a virtual hotspot perfectly but problem is that it doesn't share my bandwidth from pc to my phone *Mad.I can connect...