Windows 10: Why doesn't YouTube remember my searches?

Discus and support Why doesn't YouTube remember my searches? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; While typing in the YouTube search bar, I remember it used to display 1 or 2 of my recent searches. Now, it doesn't do that. I resumed search history... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PleasantSport, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Why doesn't YouTube remember my searches?

While typing in the YouTube search bar, I remember it used to display 1 or 2 of my recent searches. Now, it doesn't do that. I resumed search history but it's still not working.

submitted by /u/PleasantSport
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PleasantSport, Jan 28, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Why doesn't YouTube remember my searches? [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 28, 2020
  3. nuno_14 Win User
    Nokia Asha 206 Youtube player doesn´t and flash to view other sites with video or radio.

Hello.

I bought recently a nokia asha 206 , but there is problems , no vídeos , no youtube, in other sites that have video doesn´t work to , videos that i trasfer from my computer to the sd card doesn´t work. The rest is a great nokia phone.

Can you solve this with a small file update?

Thank´s .

N

nuno_14, Jan 28, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Why doesn't YouTube remember my searches?

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Why doesn't YouTube remember my searches?

1. Why doesn't YouTube remember my searches? - Similar Threads - Why doesn't YouTube

2. Search Engine Not Remembering Device???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search Engine Not Remembering Device???: Hello-Ever since my financial institution updated their website, I have to be sent another pass-code every time I exceed 'idle time limit' on the site. Several customer service reps at my financial institution claim my browser -Duck Duck Go-- is not allowing my my device to...
  3. Search Engine Not Remembering Device???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Search Engine Not Remembering Device???: Hello-Ever since my financial institution updated their website, I have to be sent another pass-code every time I exceed 'idle time limit' on the site. Several customer service reps at my financial institution claim my browser -Duck Duck Go-- is not allowing my my device to...
  4. Search Engine Not Remembering Device???

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why is my sound on YouTube staticy?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is my sound on YouTube staticy?: Why is my sound on YouTube staticy? It wasn't like that yesterday. I never had a problem with YouTube sounding likev static & bit-like. What gives? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-sound-on-youtube-staticy/dcf5f013-2150-4e89-84a8-bbbfcd6c0194
  6. Why windows doesn't remember my selection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why windows doesn't remember my selection?: I am trying to get rid of the file extension names and have tried all the tutorials but the screen just blinks and the extension names are still there. Then I go check on the View tab on Folder options and the "Hide extensions" options is always unchecked even though I did...
  7. Why windows doesn't remember my selection?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why windows doesn't remember my selection?: I am trying to get rid of the file extension names and have tried all the tutorials but the screen just blinks and the extension names are still there. Then I go check on the View tab on Folder options and the "Hide extensions" options is always unchecked even though I did...
  8. 'Open With' doesn't remember my choice.

in Windows 10 Customization
    'Open With' doesn't remember my choice.: What I do: 1. Make a new file, call it test.srt 2. Double click it, now a dialog opens: "How do you want to open this file?" 3. Select Notepad, be sure that "Always use this app to open .srt files" is selected4. Click OK. 5. The file should correctly open with Notepad....
  9. Slow Youtube search

in Browsers and Email
    Slow Youtube search: Hi Folks, When in the YouTube page and searching in the YouTube search box there is a real lag to the text typing. If I do the same in explorer it is fine. Any ideas? 100429
  10. search view not remembered

in Windows 10 Support
    search view not remembered: Hi, I've read a lot on this, but I don't find the solution. All my folder are set to "List" view. But when I search, the view is not list. I change it to list each time, but it only applies to current folder. How can I set "List" view for every search in every...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. YouTube для Nokia Asha 206