Windows 10: Why don't downloads work on microsoft?

Discus and support Why don't downloads work on microsoft? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought a game today and it won't download? what should I do? I've ran wsreset, ive got the neeeeeeweewest version of windows10, what now? what do I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by tank.2, Dec 3, 2018.

1. tank.2 Win User

Why don't downloads work on microsoft?

I bought a game today and it won't download? what should I do? I've ran wsreset, ive got the neeeeeeweewest version of windows10, what now? what do I need to do to either download content from the people that run my computer or get a refund? The refund option is the one I'm most interested in. Thanks in advance

:)

tank.2, Dec 3, 2018
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Dec 3, 2018
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Dec 3, 2018
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Why don't downloads work on microsoft? - Similar Threads - Why don't downloads

2. Update won't work and I don't know the reason why.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update won't work and I don't know the reason why.: Hi mates, I've bought a brand new surface 5 and I cannot make the last update : Windows 10, version 1803 x64 2019-07C It proposes me this update, but once I try to install through the settings it fails... Anyone can help me please :-) Thanks in advance....
  3. Why don't folders open?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why don't folders open?: When I click on a folder - it goes to open, and then effectively reboots and closes. I have run all sorts of security checks - but it seems to be embedded in MS system. Why can I not access the files held o the Acer laptop?...
  4. Microsoft Apps don't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Apps don't work: All of my Microsoft apps can't be opened, when I try to, it will just pop up and then disappear right after, even the Microsoft Store. This happened (I think) after I uninstalled some of the programs from Control Panel few days ago. Some of them were Microsoft Visual C...
  5. The Minecraft master collection can't be downloaded and I don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Minecraft master collection can't be downloaded and I don't know why: Why can't I download the Minecraft master collection that I purchased? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-minecraft-master-collection-cant-be-downloaded/15870c40-5bc8-41c8-91cf-ce5bfa6b0629
  6. Why Is The Microsoft Store Download Speeds So Slow?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why Is The Microsoft Store Download Speeds So Slow?: To be clear I know for fact this issue will not be fixed. Not only have I stumbled across numerous threads of people with the same issue and customer service is pure trash simply because they don't have a fix for it. I'm simply here to complain and honestly baffled that a...
  7. No microsoft related downloads working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No microsoft related downloads working.: So, a few days ago I got a WMR headset for my birthday, and while setting it up, it told me to hang tight as it finishes some downloading... I waited over and hour and it made no progress at all. I did some research, and found out that you need the latest version of...
  8. Don't understand why this happens......

in Browsers and Email
    Don't understand why this happens......: Win 10 Home ver 1803 Build 17134.81 Default browser is IE11. No 3rd party browser installed. Home page is google.ca Situation : I have IE11 shortcut on my desktop. Each time I click it open, I get 2 google tabs. Why is that ? This situation happens only on opening...
  9. Why, Microsoft, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why, Microsoft, why?: Ok, first Microsoft decided to no longer support nor allow use on Windows any of its great Flight Simulator products when Windows 7 came out (despite all the money I paid then for the products over the years) now with Windows 10, my last vestige of solitude and stress relief...
  10. Start don't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Start don't work: If I right click the start I will get a menu but if I left click the start nothing happens. How can I fix this? 28393