Windows 10: Why don't downloads work on microsoft?

Discus and support Why don't downloads work on microsoft? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I bought a game today and it won't download? what should I do? I've ran wsreset, ive got the neeeeeeweewest version of windows10, what now? what do I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by tank.2, Dec 3, 2018.

1. tank.2 Win User

Why don't downloads work on microsoft?

I bought a game today and it won't download? what should I do? I've ran wsreset, ive got the neeeeeeweewest version of windows10, what now? what do I need to do to either download content from the people that run my computer or get a refund? The refund option is the one I'm most interested in. Thanks in advance

:)

tank.2, Dec 3, 2018
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Dec 3, 2018
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Dec 3, 2018
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Why don't downloads work on microsoft? - Similar Threads - Why don't downloads

2. Microsoft Store Apps don't download.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Apps don't download.: Hi, i have been trying to install apps from the microsoft store but the download just doesn't start. It keeps loading and loading and nothing happens. Another problem is that whenever i try to open the Xbox App, it just keeps loading and it won't launch. I've tried everything...
  3. Microsoft Store Apps don't download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Apps don't download.: Hi, i have been trying to install apps from the microsoft store but the download just doesn't start. It keeps loading and loading and nothing happens. Another problem is that whenever i try to open the Xbox App, it just keeps loading and it won't launch. I've tried everything...
  4. Microsoft Store Apps don't download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why don't download YouTube app on this pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't download YouTube app on this pc?: Why don't download YouTube app on this pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dont-download-youtube-app-on-this-pc/adc1a491-5297-4704-b4d5-72f44a0b0bdd
  6. Why don't download YouTube app on this pc?

Why don't download YouTube app on this pc?: Why don't download YouTube app on this pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dont-download-youtube-app-on-this-pc/adc1a491-5297-4704-b4d5-72f44a0b0bdd
  7. is there a reason why RDP don't work at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    is there a reason why RDP don't work at all: It never works, totally useless feature. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-reason-why-rdp-dont-work-at-all/db245698-5f86-4e55-b990-feb2ec1e9c98
  8. Microsoft store don't work

Microsoft store don't work: Hi, I'm having the following problem with the store:When I try to open any game, the screen freezes, and I can't help but quit. I was advised to use Software Repair Tool, but it doesn't work stopping at 21% I'm in Italy, is that the problem?I can't find anything around, can...
  9. microsoft news don't work

microsoft news don't work: Microsoft news ne fonctionne pas sous Windows 10 2004; l'appli s'ouvre et se ferme aussitôt. Merci pour votre aide. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-news-dont-work/2549eb8d-5590-4f85-8a0c-86a49b8f0ac5
  10. Microsoft Apps don't work

Microsoft Apps don't work: All of my Microsoft apps can't be opened, when I try to, it will just pop up and then disappear right after, even the Microsoft Store. This happened (I think) after I uninstalled some of the programs from Control Panel few days ago. Some of them were Microsoft Visual C...