Windows 10: Why don't I get the beautiful outdoor photos on my opening screen on Windows 10?

Discus and support Why don't I get the beautiful outdoor photos on my opening screen on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why don't I get the beautiful outdoor photos on my opening screen on Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnWaugh3, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Why don't I get the beautiful outdoor photos on my opening screen on Windows 10?

Why don't I get the beautiful outdoor photos on my opening screen on Windows 10?

:)

JohnWaugh3, Feb 29, 2020
  2. grecinos Win User

Looking for a screen saver with beautiful photos or designs

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a screensaver that will work with my ultra wide monitor (3440x1440). More specifically, a screensaver that comes with beautiful landscape photos and/or artistic designs. I'd like something that can perform like a slideshow.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

grecinos

grecinos, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Kitist02 Win User

Why don't I get the beautiful outdoor photos on my opening screen on Windows 10?

Restore Windows Photo Viewer in Windows 10  

I used your beautiful tutorial to find and import Windows Photo Viewer, and it shows up when I list the apps, but it isn't available to use. Any further suggestions?

What I really want is to load Windows Live photo Gallery which is what I used in Win7, but I can't even find it at Microsoft's site.

Kitist02, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Why don't I get the beautiful outdoor photos on my opening screen on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Why don't beautiful

2. jpg photos don't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    jpg photos don't open: my jpg photos won't open in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpg-photos-dont-open/863bd1aa-30a7-4ea7-8cc7-4cb6c68be60b
  3. jpg photos don't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    jpg photos don't open: my jpg photos won't open in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpg-photos-dont-open/863bd1aa-30a7-4ea7-8cc7-4cb6c68be60b
  4. Windows Photo opens when I don't want it to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo opens when I don't want it to: Hello,I've been cleaning out photo files, deleting duplicates, etc. I have two folders open, side by side, to compare photos. If I find duplicates, I click on them one at a time using Ctl+click to highlight them. Sometimes just clicking ONCE on the first photo causes Windows...
  5. Windows Photo opens when I don't want it to

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo opens when I don't want it to: Hello,I've been cleaning out photo files, deleting duplicates, etc. I have two folders open, side by side, to compare photos. If I find duplicates, I click on them one at a time using Ctl+click to highlight them. Sometimes just clicking ONCE on the first photo causes Windows...
  6. Why cant i open photos???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i open photos???: i cant open my photos. i am having some problem. When i open any photos it says this app cant open. its really frustating. When i open photo the following message occur...
  7. screen too dark when outdoors

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen too dark when outdoors: Hello!I need some help...Whenever I use my laptop outdoors I can barely see and read my screen.I have maximized brightness using the slide bar.But the problem remains.I was wondering if there is an option about the battery management for example what portion of the battery is...
  8. Why my files don't open?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why my files don't open?: Hi, As soon as I close a file that I create word, PPT etc, the file no longer opens. I've checked the file Properties and it looks that the Security tab is missing. Not sure if there is a relation between the missing Security tab and the file not opening, but I have...
  9. screen brightness outdoors

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen brightness outdoors: Hi, there. How do I adjust my screen's brightness when taking my laptop outdoors to work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-brightness-outdoors/d13bf6ad-8531-4656-9279-60e17357327a
  10. why i don't get update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why i don't get update: I have friend who use the version of 18932,1000 but I am use 1903 why?please tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-dont-get-update/f4843b83-245c-4dd0-9067-12d9edf41656