Windows 10: Why don't I get the date and time on the right hand bottom of my screen anymore when I turn...

Discus and support Why don't I get the date and time on the right hand bottom of my screen anymore when I turn... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why don"t I get the date and time on my computer when I searvh for a new sit anymore? - - - From another post: Split from this thread. I had my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarleneGabrielson1, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Why don't I get the date and time on the right hand bottom of my screen anymore when I turn...

Why don"t I get the date and time on my computer when I searvh for a new sit anymore?

- - -

From another post:

Split from this thread.​

I had my settings removed and would like to have them Reset. Can you tell me how? thank you, Meg

- - -

* Moved from IE10/other

:)

MarleneGabrielson1, Jul 29, 2020
  2. CECE CAT Win User

Get the black screen when I turn on my lap top and it works fine after second restart.

Hello again,

So, I was reading over and over the information you provided.

Question:

At the right hand bottom of the screen next to the time and date, it always tells me if there are new thing to update. I just had an update in the middle of the week. Nothing changed.

When I get the black screen, I just turn off the lap top and restart it and I get my sign in screen and I am good to go.

Also, I f I as you suggest deleting the driver...what if that gets messed up?

CECE CAT, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Left handed mouse when docked and right handed touchpad when undocked

Hi,

I realize that you want the left handed mouse when docked and right handed touchpad when undocked. I will try to help you with this issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    You can configure the mouse settings for left hand and set the touchpad for normal use.

Follow these steps to configure the mouse settings:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click on Devices and then click on Mouse and Touchpad.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 29, 2020
  4. bertie11 Win User

Why don't I get the date and time on the right hand bottom of my screen anymore when I turn...

Taskbar won't show when I mouse to bottom of screen

This started after I installed the Creator update two days ago. It was working fine before.

I want the taskbar to show when I mouse down to the bottom of the screen. Since the update it will only show when there are no other windows open and disappear when I move the mouse away. So if I open a browser window then go to the bottom of the screen to maybe start another app the taskbar doesn't show and I cannot then access my apps.

I don't know if this has been raised before as I cannot find anything on a search but I would like to get the taskbar 'hiding and showing' when I mouse on the bottom of the screen.

Any suggestions please?

bertie11, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Why don't I get the date and time on the right hand bottom of my screen anymore when I turn...

1. Why don't I get the date and time on the right hand bottom of my screen anymore when I turn... - Similar Threads - Why don't date

2. Why can't I pull up the calendar when I click the date and time in the lower right hand...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I pull up the calendar when I click the date and time in the lower right hand...: I am running windows 11 enterprise and I can no longer pull up the calendar when clicking the date and time in the lower right hand corner of the screen. If this is a bug fix it! If its working as intended then bring the functionality back!...
  3. Why can't I pull up the calendar when I click the date and time in the lower right hand...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I pull up the calendar when I click the date and time in the lower right hand...: I am running windows 11 enterprise and I can no longer pull up the calendar when clicking the date and time in the lower right hand corner of the screen. If this is a bug fix it! If its working as intended then bring the functionality back!...
  4. When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom...: When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom taskbar and open Network and Internet Settings, the box has completely changed?! It used to show all the different available networks etc and now it just shows my internet provider with its...
  5. When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom...: When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom taskbar and open Network and Internet Settings, the box has completely changed?! It used to show all the different available networks etc and now it just shows my internet provider with its...
  6. When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How do I stop getting these popups in the bottom right hand corner of my screen?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I stop getting these popups in the bottom right hand corner of my screen?: In the past week or so I have been getting 3 different popup if that's what you call them I have tried everything that I know how to get rid of them plus some suggestion from online and nothing is working. It is very annoying trying to work and I don't know what its doing to...
  8. This happens many times when i press the icon on the bottom right, the pc gets jammed and i...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This happens many times when i press the icon on the bottom right, the pc gets jammed and i...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dynamic845 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gi48r8/this_happens_many_times_when_i_press_the_icon_on/
  9. iwant the date on bottom right of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    iwant the date on bottom right of screen: how to put date on bottom of screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iwant-the-date-on-bottom-right-of-screen/7c71a773-83f5-4dc1-b1c0-9ef262ad9927
  10. Mouse continually getting stuck in bottom right hand corner of screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse continually getting stuck in bottom right hand corner of screen: Hi! So, I've been having this issue for the last couple of months or so...recently, my computer started having a number of issues, and one of the most prominent ones was that the mouse cursor would repeatedly get stuck in the bottom right corner of the screen (and sometimes...