Windows 10: Why don't I have 1903 when it tells me in the update screen that it was downloaded

Discus and support Why don't I have 1903 when it tells me in the update screen that it was downloaded in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; In my list of previous update it tells me that 1903 was downloaded but I still have 1809. Is there anyway for me to sort this out?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by johnDole25, May 19, 2019.

1. Why don't I have 1903 when it tells me in the update screen that it was downloaded

In my list of previous update it tells me that 1903 was downloaded but I still have 1809.

Is there anyway for me to sort this out?

:)

johnDole25, May 19, 2019

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, May 19, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, May 19, 2019
  4. bayustev Win User

Why don't I have 1903 when it tells me in the update screen that it was downloaded

Windows Update stuck at downloading

ok, everything is set, and restart pc. after that i open again windows update, and check for update. and again after checking its start downloading from 0% and not progressing..any suggestion?

Why don't I have 1903 when it tells me in the update screen that it was downloaded [​IMG]

bayustev, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Why don't I have 1903 when it tells me in the update screen that it was downloaded

1. Why don't I have 1903 when it tells me in the update screen that it was downloaded - Similar Threads - Why don't 1903

2. i need to download Microsoft.11 but my computer tells me I don't have the requirements I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to download Microsoft.11 but my computer tells me I don't have the requirements I...: What do I need to do to get Microsoft 11 download, I have the system requirements, but my computer says otherwise. Please let me know what to do....
  3. i need to download Microsoft.11 but my computer tells me I don't have the requirements I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need to download Microsoft.11 but my computer tells me I don't have the requirements I...: What do I need to do to get Microsoft 11 download, I have the system requirements, but my computer says otherwise. Please let me know what to do....
  4. i need to download Microsoft.11 but my computer tells me I don't have the requirements I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. it's telling me that i don't have enough space

it's telling me that i don't have enough space: i downloaded the game from steam and downloaded 100 gb from it , then i restarted my pc and tried to resume the download but it tells me that i need more space , before i restarted there was 15 gb remaining and i have 28 gb....
  6. it's telling me that i don't have enough space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it's telling me that i don't have enough space: i downloaded the game from steam and downloaded 100 gb from it , then i restarted my pc and tried to resume the download but it tells me that i need more space , before i restarted there was 15 gb remaining and i have 28 gb....
  7. Why is microsoft telling me that I need to download the latest software when my computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is microsoft telling me that I need to download the latest software when my computer...: I've tried contacting microsoft numerous times to get help with support, there are no chat features no one to help no emails to contact. This is really frustrating because I am trying to get questions answered and microsoft has eliminated a way to help their customers. What...
  8. My storage has been telling me I have full storage when I don't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My storage has been telling me I have full storage when I don't: So, I have 445 GB of Storage Total on my C Drive as you can see here in the screenshot. But When I go to my settings and Storage it says This.I'm only holding at least 100 or So GBs of Storage, and It's telling me I have over TBs and PBs when I don't.Does anyone know what's...
  9. My storage has been telling me I have full storage when I don't

My storage has been telling me I have full storage when I don't: So, I have 445 GB of Storage Total on my C Drive as you can see here in the screenshot. But When I go to my settings and Storage it says This.I'm only holding at least 100 or So GBs of Storage, and It's telling me I have over TBs and PBs when I don't.Does anyone know what's...
  10. I have internet access but windows is telling me I don't have any connection.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have internet access but windows is telling me I don't have any connection.: So every time I open up my PC, the little Internet icon on my taskbar is saying I do not have an internet connection. But that's not the case as I am able to use my internet connection on a browser or various games. But this still prevents me from using some apps like...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why do i still have windows 10 1903 why not 1909

2. why dont i have windows 10 1903

3. why wont1903 update install on my pc

4. why dont have win 10 version 1903,
  5. i still dont have windows 1903,
  6. its 8/17 and i dont have the 1903 windows update,
  7. why dont i have 1903,
  8. what is windows update 1903 and why dont i have it,
  9. why dont i have 1903 update