Windows 10: Why don't I have administrator on my personal computer?

Discus and support Why don't I have administrator on my personal computer? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This is my personal laptop. I am the ONLY user who has ever had an account on this computer. How is it possible that I do not have sufficient privilege... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BenHowe75, Jan 3, 2021.

1. BenHowe75 Win User

Why don't I have administrator on my personal computer?

This is my personal laptop. I am the ONLY user who has ever had an account on this computer. How is it possible that I do not have sufficient privilege to uninstall a program that refuses to respond?

Why don't I have administrator on my personal computer? 3b5c411b-09d5-44d1-abbb-d66542202389?upload=true.png

:)

BenHowe75, Jan 3, 2021

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jan 3, 2021
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Why don't I have administrator on my personal computer?

Windows 10 startmenu and Cortana don´t work with mandatory profile

In this case, we strongly suggest that you create a new admin profile and disable the default profile. To do this, please follow these steps.

1.Insert the Windows 10 Release Preview Installation Disc and restart the computer (If prompted, press any key to start Windows from the installation disc.) If you do not have a disc create one from this link on another
    computer:

2. Click on Repair your System.

3. Click on command prompt

4. Type the command below and press enter.

net user Administrator /active:yes

Restart the computer to login to admin account.

Note: Disable the built-in account after performing the troubleshooting using command:

net user administrator /active:no

Method 2:

Try creating new user account after enabling then admin account.

Follow the steps below:

• In search, type User Account.

• Select manage another account.

• Select Add a new user in this PC account.

• Click on Add someone else to this PC and follow the onscreen instructions.

Keep us updated.

Richard tie, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

Why don't I have administrator on my personal computer?

1. Why don't I have administrator on my personal computer? - Similar Threads - Why don't administrator

2. Why don't I have administration privileges on my own PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't I have administration privileges on my own PC?: Okay, I went through the Microsoft support ****. Which I should not have to in the first place. And anyone who says differently just don't even bother replying to this message. I saw some so-called Microsoft advisors doing that **** in my research.Okay, real simple. I have a...
  3. Why don't I have administration privileges on my own PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why don't I have administration privileges on my own PC?: Okay, I went through the Microsoft support ****. Which I should not have to in the first place. And anyone who says differently just don't even bother replying to this message. I saw some so-called Microsoft advisors doing that **** in my research.Okay, real simple. I have a...
  4. why don't I have administrator power on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why don't I have administrator power on my laptop: I have had my laptop for some time now and i can't seem to do anything in my settings because it said. This setting is managed by your administrator. I can't seem to do anything that I need done and it has been like that ever since so I have tried everything but can't fix the...
  5. why don't I have administrator power on my laptop

why don't I have administrator power on my laptop: I have had my laptop for some time now and i can't seem to do anything in my settings because it said. This setting is managed by your administrator. I can't seem to do anything that I need done and it has been like that ever since so I have tried everything but can't fix the...
  6. why don't I have administrator power on my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Why don't I have computer administrator rights on my administrator account? or what is the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why don't I have computer administrator rights on my administrator account? or what is the...: I'm trying to change the Data Excecution Prevention and it says "To use these settings, you must be a computer administrator and you must use the bcdedit.exe file. For more information, search the Microsoft Knowledge Base online." although i am the computer administrator. If...
  8. Why don't I have computer administrator rights on my administrator account? or what is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't I have computer administrator rights on my administrator account? or what is the...: I'm trying to change the Data Excecution Prevention and it says "To use these settings, you must be a computer administrator and you must use the bcdedit.exe file. For more information, search the Microsoft Knowledge Base online." although i am the computer administrator. If...
  9. Why don't I have computer administrator rights on my administrator account? or what is the...

10. Don't have administrator privileges on my own computer...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Don't have administrator privileges on my own computer...: No questions; just wanted to hop on here and tell you all that you suck for making an OS so convoluted that so-called 'administrators' cannot even access their own 'services' feature to do simple things like cancel a print job that takes 20 effing minutes to cancel...