Windows 10: why don't i have the other two snap layout options

Discus and support why don't i have the other two snap layout options in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; there are 6 ways for snap layout in windows 11 as per the tips appHowever, I only have 4why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AnonymousFYIFYI_107, Apr 29, 2022.

1. why don't i have the other two snap layout options

there are 6 ways for snap layout in windows 11 as per the tips appHowever, I only have 4why?

:)

AnonymousFYIFYI_107, Apr 29, 2022
  2. imperialreign, Apr 29, 2022
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Apr 29, 2022
  4. Eric Ber Win User

why don't i have the other two snap layout options

Snap Assist

Hi Cory,

The Snap Assist allows you to juggle apps, arrange open windows, resize windows by simply dragging and dropping them to the edges of the screen. If you don't want to get a quarter screen snap, you can change the settings of Snap Assist by follow the steps below:

• Open the Settings app
    • Click System.
    • Click Multitasking.
    • You can turn off some of the option of Snap Assist on this window.

If you want to disable Snap Assist, you can turn off Arrange windows automatically by dragging them to the sides or corners of the screen.

Should you have further queries, feel free to post it.

Eric Ber, Apr 29, 2022
Thema:

why don't i have the other two snap layout options

1. why don't i have the other two snap layout options - Similar Threads - why don't snap

2. Snap layout on hover don't show custom layouts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snap layout on hover don't show custom layouts: I've added three custom Snap Layouts through Powertoys FancyZones and assigned shortcuts to them 7, 8 & 9 but the custom layouts don't show up, nor does the short cuts work.Shortcuts for the "built in" ones work fine.How can I get the "popup" to show my custom layouts, as it...
  3. Snap layout on hover don't show custom layouts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snap layout on hover don't show custom layouts: I've added three custom Snap Layouts through Powertoys FancyZones and assigned shortcuts to them 7, 8 & 9 but the custom layouts don't show up, nor does the short cuts work.Shortcuts for the "built in" ones work fine.How can I get the "popup" to show my custom layouts, as it...
  4. Snap layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snap layout: Hi - Is it possible to customize the snap layout? E.g., there is a four squares layout, I'd like to have 9 squares. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snap-layout/84eb9f9a-a1a5-403a-9516-c29373f6f2f1
  5. Snap layout

Snap layout: Hi - Is it possible to customize the snap layout? E.g., there is a four squares layout, I'd like to have 9 squares. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snap-layout/84eb9f9a-a1a5-403a-9516-c29373f6f2f1
  6. why don't i have the other two snap layout options

why don't i have the other two snap layout options: there are 6 ways for snap layout in windows 11 as per the tips appHowever, I only have 4why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dont-i-have-the-other-two-snap-layout-options/a4e4fec6-a896-4497-92c7-0e475374d17a
  7. Add a Snap Layout option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add a Snap Layout option: In the snap layouts available when one hovers over the maximize button, there is one layout available that is two windows, with the left one covering 2/3 of the screen and the right one covering 1/3 of the screen.Please add the mirror image of this! This is a very handy...
  8. Add a Snap Layout option

Add a Snap Layout option: In the snap layouts available when one hovers over the maximize button, there is one layout available that is two windows, with the left one covering 2/3 of the screen and the right one covering 1/3 of the screen.Please add the mirror image of this! This is a very handy...
  9. Snap Layouts query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snap Layouts query: The above are the snap layouts I had available when I first downloaded windows 11.The available layouts are now reduced to 4 options as shown below.Is there a way to get back all the options as the option with three vertical columns was very helpful to my workflow.Thank you!...
  10. Why i don't have the other settings ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why i don't have the other settings ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KaloyanGFX [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gw2djv/why_i_dont_have_the_other_settings/