Windows 10: Why don't I see the option to make voice / video calls on WhatsApp Web Application on laptop?

Discus and support Why don't I see the option to make voice / video calls on WhatsApp Web Application on laptop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use WhatsApp Web version 2.2310.5 which I downloaded from the web which is why Modify option is blacked out. I can access it from settings, and view... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MrGubbo, Mar 24, 2023.

1. MrGubbo Win User

Why don't I see the option to make voice / video calls on WhatsApp Web Application on laptop?

I use WhatsApp Web version 2.2310.5 which I downloaded from the web which is why Modify option is blacked out. I can access it from settings, and view it from my Taskbar.I used to get the option to make voice calls, but now I do not get the same option, nor can I receive voice calls. I use an older version of WhatsApp since the I am more comfortable with the UI, and I can still select / forward / delete multiple messages at once which I cannot do in the updated version of WhatsApp.Recently, I encountered some problems with this older version, where it would restart every time my computer

:)

MrGubbo, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Free Group Voice and Video Calls on Skype for Web and Outlook.com

Source: Free Group Voice and Video Calls - Now on Skype for Web and Skype for Outlook.com - Skype Blogs

Brink, Mar 24, 2023
  3. How to get WhatsApp Voice Calling in Nokia Asha 502 ?

Hi friends,

I am having Nokia Asha 502 mobile. I am using WhatsApp in it but not able to use Voice Calling.

I have updated WhatsApp & Clicked on the link - www.WhatsappCalling.co "to activate WhatsApp Video Calling" shared by friend.

But still I am not getting the option to make Voice Call.

Kindly Suggest.

Thank You.

R. Ravi Yadav

Ashu_Bodhgaya, Mar 24, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Why don't I see the option to make voice / video calls on WhatsApp Web Application on laptop?

Google Voice now available to make and receive calls in Gmail

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Google Voice Improvements: Use in Gmail and transfer calls

Brink, Mar 24, 2023
Thema:

1. Why don't I see the option to make voice / video calls on WhatsApp Web Application on laptop? - Similar Threads - Why don't option

2. Bluetooth Hands Free AG option VOICE/CALL don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Hands Free AG option VOICE/CALL don't work: Hi everyone,I have a bluetooth fone, QCY HT05, but windows dont' show voice/call option to connect.I tried with SoundSwitch, and this app shows that it don't found device when I selected my fone to use Hands Free voice.Please, someone have a miracle solutions? Seems a general...
  3. Why don't I see the option to make voice / video calls on WhatsApp Web Application on laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't I see the option to make voice / video calls on WhatsApp Web Application on laptop?: I use WhatsApp Web version 2.2310.5 which I downloaded from the web which is why Modify option is blacked out. I can access it from settings, and view it from my Taskbar.I used to get the option to make voice calls, but now I do not get the same option, nor can I receive...
  4. Why don't I see the option to make voice / video calls on WhatsApp Web Application on laptop?

Why don't I see the option to make voice / video calls on WhatsApp Web Application on laptop?: I use WhatsApp Web version 2.2310.5 which I downloaded from the web which is why Modify option is blacked out. I can access it from settings, and view it from my Taskbar.I used to get the option to make voice calls, but now I do not get the same option, nor can I receive...
  5. Why does Whatsapp application not Whatsapp Web on Windows 10 restart every time I wake up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Whatsapp application not Whatsapp Web on Windows 10 restart every time I wake up...: Whenever I wake my computer up from sleep, the whatsapp application window restarts mind you, it was never closed, just minimised and shows the loading screen, and after 10-15 seconds, it shows Whatsapp. How do I stop this? It used to work fine about an hour ago. I never...
  6. Why does Whatsapp application not Whatsapp Web on Windows 10 restart every time I wake up...

Why does Whatsapp application not Whatsapp Web on Windows 10 restart every time I wake up...: Whenever I wake my computer up from sleep, the whatsapp application window restarts mind you, it was never closed, just minimised and shows the loading screen, and after 10-15 seconds, it shows Whatsapp. How do I stop this? It used to work fine about an hour ago. I never...
  7. Why are my videos are over-saturated on WhatsApp app on the MS Store and WhatsApp Web?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why are my videos are over-saturated on WhatsApp app on the MS Store and WhatsApp Web?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Noobgamer0111 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k2lgxt/why_are_my_videos_are_oversaturated_on_whatsapp/
  8. I don't see voice search option on bing.

in Cortana
    I don't see voice search option on bing.: I don't find voice search option on bing in microsoft edge. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-see-voice-search-option-on-bing/76868704-e6c1-44ad-9da2-a159cb463cd3
  9. Can't receive video calls in FB Messenger, but can make voice calls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't receive video calls in FB Messenger, but can make voice calls: Hi - I have a strange problem with making video calls on FB messenger. My main browser is Chrome, operating system Windows 10. I can make voice calls so the microphone is working. When I try to take part in a video call, to receive the call ai get a message that says I...
  10. Free Group Voice and Video Calls on Skype for Web and Outlook.com

in Windows 10 News
    Free Group Voice and Video Calls on Skype for Web and Outlook.com: Staying up to date with groups of friends and family is easy with Skype for Web (beta) and Skype for Outlook.com and, thanks to all your feedback and requests, we’ve just made your group chats even better! From today, in addition to group IM we’ve launched free group voice...