Windows 10: Why dont Microsoft fix 100% DISK USAGE??

Discus and support Why dont Microsoft fix 100% DISK USAGE?? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When will Microsoft cure 100% Disk usage? I've tried all the fixes but it has always comes back. So many people have it. I'm sure the people who... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobWatton1, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Why dont Microsoft fix 100% DISK USAGE??

When will Microsoft cure 100% Disk usage? I've tried all the fixes but it has always comes back. So many people have it. I'm sure the people who don't complain about it, don't realise why the PC is so slow.

Actually its ridiculous and frustrating. Why I put up with 20 minutes or more of this every time I switch either of my Windows 10 machines on, I don't know.

One of their experts might fix it for a time on an individual machine, but that misses the point. There is a bug somewhere and it should not beyond the whit of their engineers and progammers to sort it out.

Windows 10 operating system is not fit for purpose.

F1roborbob

:)

RobWatton1, Jul 16, 2019

2. 100% disk usage bug - tried everything online - FIX DATE please ???!!

Issue: 100% disk usage bringing down my whole system perfomance

Workaround: NONE are working ( tried more than 40 suggestions including Microsoft one)

Requirement:

• A working workaround
    • FIX date ( ETA )

Paddy_1991, Jul 16, 2019
  3. 100% disk usage

The most common cause of 100% disk usage appears to be Superfetch and Prefetch, but there are also other causes. You can try disabling both these features and see if it helps.

This article provides steps to disable prefecth and superfetch:

-
    How to Fix 100% Disk Usage Error in Windows 10

Salman Patwegar, Jul 16, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Why dont Microsoft fix 100% DISK USAGE??

zbook, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

Why dont Microsoft fix 100% DISK USAGE??

1. Why dont Microsoft fix 100% DISK USAGE?? - Similar Threads - Why dont Microsoft

2. 100% Disk Usage and Pc dont open anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    100% Disk Usage and Pc dont open anything: Hey, Ive tried to move game on Steam from Disk Cmy main one to Disk E, and then everything stopped, I couldnt restart pc or close applications. I hard reseted my PC and then i noticed at the beginning my PC slowed down, I didnt see icons on desktop for 5 minutes and I cant...
  3. 100% Disk Usage and Pc dont open anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100% Disk Usage and Pc dont open anything: Hey, Ive tried to move game on Steam from Disk Cmy main one to Disk E, and then everything stopped, I couldnt restart pc or close applications. I hard reseted my PC and then i noticed at the beginning my PC slowed down, I didnt see icons on desktop for 5 minutes and I cant...
  4. 100% Disk Usage and Pc dont open anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why Disk usage is always at 100%?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Disk usage is always at 100%?: This is my laptopBrand - AsusModel - X542UQProcessor - i5 7200U @3.07 GHzRam - 8 GBGraphics - Nvidia Geforce GTX 940mxThere were no slots for the SSD upgrade. So, I replaced the optical disk drive with a 500 GB SSD using a caddy and installed Windows 11 on it.The performance...
  6. Why Disk usage is always at 100%?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Disk usage is always at 100%?: This is my laptopBrand - AsusModel - X542UQProcessor - i5 7200U @3.07 GHzRam - 8 GBGraphics - Nvidia Geforce GTX 940mxThere were no slots for the SSD upgrade. So, I replaced the optical disk drive with a 500 GB SSD using a caddy and installed Windows 11 on it.The performance...
  7. Is there a real fix yet for 100% disk usage?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is there a real fix yet for 100% disk usage?: I have a desktop and a laptop running Windows 10. Both kept slowing down because of 100% Disk Usage at start up and periodically thereafter. I did a clean install of Windows 10 for both. They were much improved but now both machines again go randomly to 100% disk Usage. To my...
  8. 100% disk usage fix

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% disk usage fix: Windows 10 user here and I freakin hate it right now. Got a decent pc, Dell Optiplex 3020 SFF. Has run alright for a while, and I’ve been able to play games like CS:GO, Starcraft II, and other computer games. Recent windows update and all the sudden it’s at 100% disk usage...
  9. Laptop 100% disk usage (Unable to fix)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop 100% disk usage (Unable to fix): For months I have been dealing with the dreaded 100% disk usage. My specs are Intel Core i7 gen processor and 12 gigs of RAM on a year old ASUS laptop. I know that people have posted solutions to this problem before, but I've tried nearly all of them. Disabling Superfetch,...
  10. how fix disk 100% usage hdd , ??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how fix disk 100% usage hdd , ??: disk in task manager 100% and system runing very slowly ,,how to fix that !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-fix-disk-100-usage-hdd/7e5dc7d9-5c14-4c8e-a752-b3dda47c7d87