Windows 10: why don't my headphones play?

Discus and support why don't my headphones play? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dell Inspiron 13-5368 2-in-1 laptop when i plug in my headphones, they do not work automatically. i dialog box SOMETIMES pops up asking what device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by eyedia2020, Sep 14, 2018.

1. why don't my headphones play?

Dell Inspiron 13-5368 2-in-1 laptop

when i plug in my headphones, they do not work automatically. i dialog box SOMETIMES pops up asking what device did i plug in. then i have to click okay. but if the box does not pop up my headphones don't work. then i have to completely restart the computer. its inconvenient. is there something i can do to this in the settings?

:)

eyedia2020, Sep 14, 2018

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Sep 14, 2018
  3. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Sep 14, 2018
  4. why don't my headphones play?

Conection from bluetooth to my android play but don´t have sound

Conection from bluetooth to my android play , pause and skip songs but don´t have sound

It seems to work fine, but not heard

Help please!

MartinViruel Dzib, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

why don't my headphones play?

1. why don't my headphones play? - Similar Threads - why don't headphones

2. My headphones don't work for youtube

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headphones don't work for youtube: Audio works fine for everything except for youtube. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headphones-dont-work-for-youtube/57562c23-12a8-448d-a128-9077b3fad61c
  3. My headphones don't work for youtube

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My headphones don't work for youtube: Audio works fine for everything except for youtube. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-headphones-dont-work-for-youtube/57562c23-12a8-448d-a128-9077b3fad61c
  4. Why does audio play through my headphones but not my speakers anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does audio play through my headphones but not my speakers anymore?: A few days ago, while playing a game, my PC made a sort of grinding noise over the speakers - not any actual part of the machine grinding together and the PC turned off with no further warning.Upon powering up as normal, there was no audio playing, so I plugged in my...
  5. Why does audio play through my headphones but not my speakers anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does audio play through my headphones but not my speakers anymore?: A few days ago, while playing a game, my PC made a sort of grinding noise over the speakers - not any actual part of the machine grinding together and the PC turned off with no further warning.Upon powering up as normal, there was no audio playing, so I plugged in my...
  6. Why isn't audio playing through my headphones on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why isn't audio playing through my headphones on my laptop?: All of a sudden no audio is going through my headphones when I plugged it in. The audio is only coming through my laptop instead. To note I am trying to install 3 additional updates from windows but like always they take forever to install or never do. I checked to see if the...
  7. Help my headphones don't work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help my headphones don't work.: Hi, I have windows 10, a month ago I bought a headphone, it was fine until today, where if I disable my mic and enable it back it doesn't work. I can still listen to the audio but I can't use my mic. Can anyone help please?...
  8. WHy my laptops don't have separate option for Headphone and Speaker?

WHy my laptops don't have separate option for Headphone and Speaker?: In my thinkpad T480 and my Asus zenbook 13 I can't find separate option to switch between headphone and speaker.How can I choose speaker while headphone is still plugged in. In My brothers laptop I saw two different option for headphone and speaker....
  9. My Headphones Don't Work on my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Headphones Don't Work on my PC: My Razer Kraken headset recently stopped working on my Windows 10 64bit Lenovo Desktop PC. The headset works perfectly with other devices, however when I plug it in to my PC, I can't hear anything. I checked the control panel to see what was wrong and it says that my headset...
  10. HeadPhones don't work

HeadPhones don't work: So last time I Disabled the head phones in the Sound>Playback device list and after that I couldn't see them on this list anymore (Even when checking Show Disabled Devices) I already tried Updating the Driver in Device Manager>Sound,Video and Game...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why dont y headphones play