Windows 10: Why don't my icons on my taskbar show up?

Discus and support Why don't my icons on my taskbar show up? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My applications appear on the taskbar, but the icon of the application doesn't show and it's only for some application. I don't think I can explain it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by V. macrotis, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Why don't my icons on my taskbar show up?

My applications appear on the taskbar, but the icon of the application doesn't show and it's only for some application.
    I don't think I can explain it better than that, but I will post a picture with this because I don't know what to look for to fix this. Why don't my icons on my taskbar show up? a89da463-8d6f-462b-97a0-6c7eed2b2ee4?upload=true.jpg

:)

V. macrotis, Sep 26, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 26, 2018
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Sep 26, 2018
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Why don't my icons on my taskbar show up?

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

Why don't my icons on my taskbar show up?

1. Why don't my icons on my taskbar show up? - Similar Threads - Why don't icons

2. Why is my wifi Icon not showing up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my wifi Icon not showing up?: I can't connect to the internet and my wifi icon isn't showing up. I've restarted my computer, even did a network reset and the icon is still. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-wifi-icon-not-showing-up/e2cb6ddf-3f15-4dda-9ffb-bab2073723db
  3. Why is my wifi Icon not showing up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my wifi Icon not showing up?: I can't connect to the internet and my wifi icon isn't showing up. I've restarted my computer, even did a network reset and the icon is still. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-wifi-icon-not-showing-up/e2cb6ddf-3f15-4dda-9ffb-bab2073723db
  4. Why are my desktop icons showing up on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my desktop icons showing up on my laptop: Why are my desktop icons showing up on my laptop when I specifically said to setup as a new PC? I wasn't kidding when I requested that as I cannot have this data on my laptop while I am travelling abroad. Why do you even ask the question if you are going to ignore my...
  5. Why are my desktop icons showing up on my laptop

Why are my desktop icons showing up on my laptop: Why are my desktop icons showing up on my laptop when I specifically said to setup as a new PC? I wasn't kidding when I requested that as I cannot have this data on my laptop while I am travelling abroad. Why do you even ask the question if you are going to ignore my...
  6. Why isn’t my taskbar showing up

Why isn’t my taskbar showing up: So my pc just updated the most recent windows update. And now my taskbar disappeared, now I can’t click on or use any of the apps that were on the taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-my-taskbar-showing-up/24af760f-a1ec-4950-a351-8031c0ad0cec
  7. Why isn’t my taskbar showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn’t my taskbar showing up: So my pc just updated the most recent windows update. And now my taskbar disappeared, now I can’t click on or use any of the apps that were on the taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-isnt-my-taskbar-showing-up/24af760f-a1ec-4950-a351-8031c0ad0cec
  8. Why this icon shows up in the taskbar instead of the correct application icon?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why this icon shows up in the taskbar instead of the correct application icon?: A page like icon appears in the taskbar instead of the correct icon of the application see the image attached for more clarity about the question.This problem occured once previously with VS Code application but was solved soon and I don't remember how it was solved. But...
  9. TikTok Icon Randomly Showed Up On My Taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    TikTok Icon Randomly Showed Up On My Taskbar: I’m very, very, VERY concerned. This happened not even 5 minutes ago. I turned on my monitor, logged into my PC, and at the bottom of my screen (my taskbar), the TikTok Icon appeared. I have never downloaded TikTok on my computer, I didn’t even know you could. I had it in my...
  10. My power icon isn't showing up on my taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    My power icon isn't showing up on my taskbar: My battery isn't showing up on my taskbar, but it's supposed to be on there. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-power-icon-isnt-showing-up-on-my-taskbar/61ce5b5c-3c00-4be3-82d9-afbd13de6dfc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icons dont show on taskbar

2. why dont icons show up on taskbar

3. why cant i see my icons on taskbar

4. why wont my pin onmmy taskbar show,
  5. why wont icons show on taskbar,
  6. sometimes when my computer boots up my icons dont show up on the task bar,
  7. why doesnt the icon show on my taskbar,
  8. myn icons at startup don show,
  9. why my pavilion dont display the taskbar icons,
  10. icons dont show up on taskbar,
  11. where are the icons on my task bar,