Windows 10: Why don't my Xbox app and Microsoft store show as installed on my pc

Discus and support Why don't my Xbox app and Microsoft store show as installed on my pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can open both of them but cant do much else because my store wont download anything and as my Xbox app is on an outdated version by default for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BraydenMackenzie, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Why don't my Xbox app and Microsoft store show as installed on my pc

I can open both of them but cant do much else because my store wont download anything and as my Xbox app is on an outdated version by default for whatever reason i cant utilize any features there either. I have tried the solutions given but whenever you tell me to go into apps and features or storage or anywhere where i am supposed to be able to see this i app i cannot and even when i right click and go into app settings it just opens a settings page for half a second then closes it.

:)

BraydenMackenzie, Feb 10, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Feb 10, 2021
  3. Xbox Insider Hub does not appear in the Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you signed in using the Microsoft account?
    3. Are you able to search for other apps on the Microsoft Store?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: You can also try to manually
    download the Xbox Insider Hub
    from the link.

Article for Reference.

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Feb 10, 2021
  4. denmarfl Win User

Why don't my Xbox app and Microsoft store show as installed on my pc

Microsoft store shows app Installed...not so

Tried both suggestions as the Troubleshooting step did not fix the issue...Reset Windows Store and now the Appl in the store shows I OWN it...prior it showed it as installed.

So still cannot re-install the app......

denmarfl, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

Why don't my Xbox app and Microsoft store show as installed on my pc

1. Why don't my Xbox app and Microsoft store show as installed on my pc - Similar Threads - Why don't Xbox

2. Why is microsoft xbox app and/or gameinput crashing my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is microsoft xbox app and/or gameinput crashing my pc?: The Xbox app is crashing my pc. Specifically Microsoft GameInput. When it crashes, the only way I can get it to unfreeze is to hard restart. I'm afraid it's going to fry my hard drive. I have gamepass and it always happens during or after playing any game from any place like...
  3. Why is microsoft xbox app and/or gameinput crashing my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is microsoft xbox app and/or gameinput crashing my pc?: The Xbox app is crashing my pc. Specifically Microsoft GameInput. When it crashes, the only way I can get it to unfreeze is to hard restart. I'm afraid it's going to fry my hard drive. I have gamepass and it always happens during or after playing any game from any place like...
  4. Why is my Xbox App not working on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Xbox App not working on my PC?: My Xbox app was working fine for a long time, but all of a sudden I couldn't install games. It fixed itself for a while and now it won't work again. When I tried to move Microsoft Flight Simulator from my HDD to my SSD, nothing happened. When I tried to install a different...
  5. Why is my Xbox App not working on my PC?

Why is my Xbox App not working on my PC?: My Xbox app was working fine for a long time, but all of a sudden I couldn't install games. It fixed itself for a while and now it won't work again. When I tried to move Microsoft Flight Simulator from my HDD to my SSD, nothing happened. When I tried to install a different...
  6. My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing in my Xbox PC App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing in my Xbox PC App: I just redeemed a 2 month Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code from discord it shows on my Microsoft account page, but it doesn't show on Xbox App https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-xbox-gamepass-ultimate-is-not-showing-in-my/d9e5740b-9f0f-4d99-802c-8f7aa6739fc0
  7. My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing in my Xbox PC App

My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing in my Xbox PC App: I just redeemed a 2 month Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code from discord it shows on my Microsoft account page, but it doesn't show on Xbox App https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-xbox-gamepass-ultimate-is-not-showing-in-my/d9e5740b-9f0f-4d99-802c-8f7aa6739fc0
  8. My games are not installing from microsoft store and xbox app on Pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My games are not installing from microsoft store and xbox app on Pc: So i buyed a game a game, and its not installing. It gives me the error 0x80070005 Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-games-are-not-installing-from-microsoft-store/5133bc05-55eb-410b-b0bf-19746294fec3
  9. Xbox Games don't show on xbox app

Xbox Games don't show on xbox app: My Xbox site and app both used to show all of my games that i installed on my windows 10 pc literally, but then some games doesn't appear neither on my Xbox app nor site....
  10. My PC is not showing in the Microsoft Store install list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My PC is not showing in the Microsoft Store install list: Hello, I have a issue with my PC not showing up in Microsoft Store install list, when I want to install a game. The thing that confuses me is that, when I log into Microsoft account and look under devices, I can see my PC and laptop there. But when I want to install the...