Windows 10: Why don't see 20H2 when run "Check for updates"?

Discus and support Why don't see 20H2 when run "Check for updates"? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all I've been having a ton of problems updating from v1909 to v2004 / 20H2. I did a reset so I'm still on v1909. However why don't I see the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by andytheo080, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Why don't see 20H2 when run "Check for updates"?

Hi all

I've been having a ton of problems updating from v1909 to v2004 / 20H2.

I did a reset so I'm still on v1909. However why don't I see the option to update to 2004 and/or 20H2 when I click "Check for updates".

FYI: I did a restart after installing the first batch of updates immediately after the reset.

Thanks

A

:)

andytheo080, Mar 3, 2021
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Mar 3, 2021
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Mar 3, 2021
  4. DonT5 Win User

Why don't see 20H2 when run "Check for updates"?

Windows 10 20H2 update breaks windows update.

Hello this is Don a user like you. I had the same problem you are experiencing and I noticed in View Update History in settings the 20H2 was not there even after I thought it had installed after restarting my computer. I knew that the update was going to
    make Edge a permanent part of the O.S. so I went and checked Edge. I clicked on Edge settings then scrolled down to Help and Feedback and opened it up then clicked on About Microsoft Edge and when I did that Edge started installing updates. My Edge is now
    Version 86.0.622.56 . I then restarted Edge and then my computer. I then went to settings update and security and check updates searching had stopped and the 20H2 update was now in View Update History. I think there is some kind of bug with the update and
    it will not fully update until Edge is up to date. There must be something in the Edge update 86.0.622.56 that the 20H2 update was looking for to run to completion. This is just a stab in the dark but it might be worth trying. Good luck.

Cheers,

Don

DonT5, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Why don't see 20H2 when run "Check for updates"?

1. Why don't see 20H2 when run "Check for updates"? - Similar Threads - Why don't 20H2

2. Why don't i see all the updates as a Dev Insider?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't i see all the updates as a Dev Insider?: I am a Dev Insider and yet I don't see all the updates? I only know this because apparently there is a new home page for "Settings" that cane with update ...493. I don't have ...493 and yet I am current at;Windows 11 Insider Preview 23536.1000 ni_prereleaseany reason for...
  3. Why don't i see all the updates as a Dev Insider?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why don't i see all the updates as a Dev Insider?: I am a Dev Insider and yet I don't see all the updates? I only know this because apparently there is a new home page for "Settings" that cane with update ...493. I don't have ...493 and yet I am current at;Windows 11 Insider Preview 23536.1000 ni_prereleaseany reason for...
  4. Windows 20H2 update not appearing when I check for updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 20H2 update not appearing when I check for updates: I just recently successfully (at least as far as all updates reported successful conclusion) the 1909 -> 2004 update. I repeatedly queried windows update and installed anything it provided and now I'm allegedly up to date. Yet my destkop and my wife's laptop are now 20H2...
  5. Windows 20H2 update not appearing when I check for updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 20H2 update not appearing when I check for updates: I just recently successfully (at least as far as all updates reported successful conclusion) the 1909 -> 2004 update. I repeatedly queried windows update and installed anything it provided and now I'm allegedly up to date. Yet my destkop and my wife's laptop are now 20H2...
  6. keep seeing Error 0x8007000d when update to version 20H2

keep seeing Error 0x8007000d when update to version 20H2: There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 - Error 0x8007000d Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: 0x8007000d Keep seeing Error...
  7. 20H2 Doesn't Show Up To Install When Manually Checking For Updates.

20H2 Doesn't Show Up To Install When Manually Checking For Updates.: I have an HP Omen Obelisk using Win10 Home, an Intel Core i7-9700 CPU @ 3.00GHz, 16GB of Ram, 500Gb SDD, 1Tb HDD and my wife has and HP Envy Laptop using Win 10 Home with Intel Core i7, 500 Gb SDD and 12 Gb Optane Mem . We both are on Version 2004 OS Build 19041.572 and all...
  8. When does 'Check for updates' run?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    When does 'Check for updates' run?: Hello, When does 'Check for updates' run? Three days have passed but Windows doesn't check for new update automatically. Thanks 139556
  9. When does 'Check for updates' run?

When does 'Check for updates' run?: Hello, When does 'Check for updates' run? Three days have passed but Windows doesn't check for new update automatically. Thanks 139556
  10. don't see update 1903

don't see update 1903: my desktop got it but not my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-see-update-1903/5fe2d45b-fbeb-44a9-8a52-31a4be2ac74f