Windows 10: Why don't updates show up more than once?

Discus and support Why don't updates show up more than once? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; On December 11th, which is one day before the 2nd Tuesday of the month when the main update comes out, I checked for updates and there were 2 of them,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Delly10, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Delly10 Win User

Why don't updates show up more than once?

On December 11th, which is one day before the 2nd Tuesday of the month when the main update comes out, I checked for updates and there were 2 of them, plus an optional one to upgrade to version 1909. Since I didn't have the time to download right then, I put it off until Friday so I could also get the big cumulative update of the month at the same time when I had time to do it. Well, when Friday came, I checked for updates, but the only one that showed up was the cumulative update from Tuesday. The others didn't show up. Why not?

:)

Delly10, Dec 17, 2019

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Dec 17, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Dec 17, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Why don't updates show up more than once? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Why don't updates show up more than once? - Similar Threads - Why don't updates

2. Getting Help For Being Charged More Than Once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Help For Being Charged More Than Once: I purchased an app on the Microsoft store and was billed more than once for it. How can I contact support and speak to a real person about my issue. The automated reply tells me to go the the website and the website is not helpful. How can I find help ?...
  3. Getting Help For Being Charged More Than Once

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Getting Help For Being Charged More Than Once: I purchased an app on the Microsoft store and was billed more than once for it. How can I contact support and speak to a real person about my issue. The automated reply tells me to go the the website and the website is not helpful. How can I find help ?...
  4. Microsoft Photos Won't Show More Than One Image At Once

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos Won't Show More Than One Image At Once: Sigh, this new app they just rolled out is terrible; It is missing features, very buggy, and doesn't function well at all..Can't even view more than one picture at once from a folder anymore without selecting them all first Even having used mouse wheel to change images on...
  5. Microsoft Photos Won't Show More Than One Image At Once

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos Won't Show More Than One Image At Once: Sigh, this new app they just rolled out is terrible; It is missing features, very buggy, and doesn't function well at all..Can't even view more than one picture at once from a folder anymore without selecting them all first Even having used mouse wheel to change images on...
  6. Edge in Windows 11 - at least once daily, and sometimes more than once a day - locks up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge in Windows 11 - at least once daily, and sometimes more than once a day - locks up...: Hello I have HP Pavilion, I purchased with Windows 11 pre-installed. At least once daily, and sometimes more than once a day - Edge seems to lock up with "Edge is NOT Responding". If I wait long enough whatever is blocking Edge response is resolved and Edge refreshes the web...
  7. Edge in Windows 11 - at least once daily, and sometimes more than once a day - locks up...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge in Windows 11 - at least once daily, and sometimes more than once a day - locks up...: Hello I have HP Pavilion, I purchased with Windows 11 pre-installed. At least once daily, and sometimes more than once a day - Edge seems to lock up with "Edge is NOT Responding". If I wait long enough whatever is blocking Edge response is resolved and Edge refreshes the web...
  8. If you see this message more than once, ...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    If you see this message more than once, ...: For the last week or so, I've got this three or four times. [img] So this morning I went through the exercise to no avail. I just got it again. Anyone else getting it? Got any suggestions? I do appreciate y'alls time. Thank you 126957
  9. Updates installing more than once

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates installing more than once: Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I just realized that KB4023057 has installed itself 3 times--November and December, 2018, and January 2019. KB4100347 has installed twice: once on January 29 and again today. Why would that be? 126628
  10. Running sfc /scannow more than once

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Running sfc /scannow more than once: I've run across the suggestion that when running sfc /scannow it should be run two or three times, even if you received the message Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. My understanding has been that if no integrity violation are found you...