Windows 10: Why don't you ask people what they want instead of imposing it?

Discus and support Why don't you ask people what they want instead of imposing it? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have had the ugly and unwanted "update widgets" appear on my lock screen. I can tell you Microsoft inclusive with authority that people like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KristinL., Jun 18, 2024.

1. KristinL. Win User

Why don't you ask people what they want instead of imposing it?

I have had the ugly and unwanted "update widgets" appear on my lock screen. I can tell you Microsoft inclusive with authority that people like self-determination. By placing things on my laptop and then making it hard to find out how to get rid of it will ONLY cause you ill will. You leave a lingering burnt popcorn taste every time someone sees that. I can only imagine the millions of people annoyed at the company. Why on Earth would think it is a good idea?Do you not have market research people to tell you these things? You again, inclusive must be able to do better. Offer the widgets as

:)

KristinL., Jun 18, 2024

2. my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

my desktop computer is asking for a reboot device that I don,t have

BriJean2000, Jun 18, 2024
  3. Can´t remove tags from people in fotos app

Hello there (please get the reference),

I saved all my pictures to OneDrive, and now the photos app sorted them to show me people (I think it is a well known feature). But I have a few people I don´t want to be listed there, so there is the "remove tag" feature. But it does not work. A few seconds
    after I removed the tag, they are back. I could delete the photos, but I don´t want to.

System Information:

Windows: Windows 10 Pro 1809 (17763.195)

• Name: Surface-Pro-6
    • Product: Surface Pro 6 Consumer i5 Modell 1796 (8GB RAM, 265GB SSD)

Matthias

Matthias Börner, Jun 18, 2024
  4. Why don't you ask people what they want instead of imposing it?

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jun 18, 2024
Thema:

Why don't you ask people what they want instead of imposing it?

1. Why don't you ask people what they want instead of imposing it? - Similar Threads - Why don't ask

2. Why don't you ask people what they want instead of imposing it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't you ask people what they want instead of imposing it?: I have had the ugly and unwanted "update widgets" appear on my lock screen. I can tell you Microsoft inclusive with authority that people like self-determination. By placing things on my laptop and then making it hard to find out how to get rid of it will ONLY cause you ill...
  3. Why don't you ask people what they want instead of imposing it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why don't you ask people what they want instead of imposing it?: I have had the ugly and unwanted "update widgets" appear on my lock screen. I can tell you Microsoft inclusive with authority that people like self-determination. By placing things on my laptop and then making it hard to find out how to get rid of it will ONLY cause you ill...
  4. I don't want to ask a question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want to ask a question.: I have been playing games on a Microsoft OS since 3.1Windows 11 is the worst I have ever used. I think I'll just get myself old version of Windows 10. All I get is crashes, won't run, it's disgusting. This is supposed to be the pinnacle of OS software but it's like it's...
  5. I don't want to ask a question.

I don't want to ask a question.: I have been playing games on a Microsoft OS since 3.1Windows 11 is the worst I have ever used. I think I'll just get myself old version of Windows 10. All I get is crashes, won't run, it's disgusting. This is supposed to be the pinnacle of OS software but it's like it's...
  6. what application asks the user what do you want to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what application asks the user what do you want to do: Elderly person needs to have the option of "what do you want to do" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-application-asks-the-user-what-do-you-want-to/7c75846b-7b2f-4d4e-8330-b1518f2f66f7
  7. what application asks the user what do you want to do

what application asks the user what do you want to do: Elderly person needs to have the option of "what do you want to do" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-application-asks-the-user-what-do-you-want-to/7c75846b-7b2f-4d4e-8330-b1518f2f66f7
  8. And then you wonder why people don't want to use the window's store and prefers to download...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    And then you wonder why people don't want to use the window's store and prefers to download...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mysterious-Economy13 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i8o60m/and_then_you_wonder_why_people_dont_want_to_use/
  9. Why are you blocking people that ask critical questions?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why are you blocking people that ask critical questions?: Not sure why I should continue supporting this company while blocking people that ask critical questions or question your policies? If you want to turn into control freaks or Nazis, go ahead, but without me. I'd be happy to take my and my companies money elsewhere and will...
  10. Microsoft Edge asks "what to you want to do with ****.htm"?

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge asks "what to you want to do with ****.htm"?: Hi, The last couple of weeks some of my websites will not open. Edge asks me what I want to do with ****.htm, then gives me the options of Save, Save As or Cancel. However, the websites open in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox fine. I have run SFC /scannow and found no...